Author Topic: Get the Government Out of Markets!  (Read 787 times)

AndreaRyc

• Getbig II
Get the Government Out of Markets!
« on: January 31, 2014, 02:05:13 PM »
Rightwing class traitors cry for “Getting Government out of the Markets” in the USA.  Can any one of you backstabbers care to explain that?

Keep in mind that the Federal Government is the source of the American Dollar – The Full Faith and Credit of the USA, not gold, values the dollar.  And the entire system of US property rights is the US legal system codified in our Laws emanating from our US Constitution.

So traitors, how do we get government out of the Markets when the rules of property and dollars used are all Government issued?

Do take your time.

And one other observation.  President Obama is a Right-of-Center president. 

The ACA (Obamacare for you on the Right) is the signal achievement of his presidency and Cap and Trade is not far behind.  Both are market-based solutions to existing problems.

Feels good to point out the treacherous ignorance of the Right…don’t it?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Get the Government Out of Markets!
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2014, 02:26:05 PM »
 ::)....traitors..hmmmm. Didn't your messiah praise Pete Seeger...fan of Stalin. You are an idiot.
L

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2014, 02:31:06 PM »
"The full faith and credit of the USA... values the dollar"

Completely false.  The value of the US dollar comes directly from oil which it was pegged to in the 1970's after we left the gold standard.  Also, technically the Federal Reserve, which is not a government institution which is owned and controlled by the World Bank, is the source of the dollar.  I have no idea what the property rights comment is in regards to, it seems randomly thrown in or carried over from another thread which I'm unaware of.

I don't think it's a good thing to completely remove government from markets entirely, the thing that needs to be watched out for is corporate control over legislation, which isn't capitalism at all, it's more along the lines of what's commonly referred to as corporatism which is really just Marxism.  A mixed market with controls/legislation to protect individuals from harm is really all that's needed.  The problem is human beings are involved.

I don't think you even know what a market based solution is because if you did you wouldn't have used it to refer to the ACA and Cap and Trade which are essentially the complete opposite of a market based solution.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2014, 02:35:06 PM »
I think this was some "Democratic Underground" screed cut and paste for our amusement.
L

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2014, 05:41:15 PM »
Rightwing class traitors cry for “Getting Government out of the Markets” in the USA.  Can any one of you backstabbers care to explain that?

Keep in mind that the Federal Government is the source of the American Dollar – The Full Faith and Credit of the USA, not gold, values the dollar.  And the entire system of US property rights is the US legal system codified in our Laws emanating from our US Constitution.

So traitors, how do we get government out of the Markets when the rules of property and dollars used are all Government issued?

Do take your time.

And one other observation.  President Obama is a Right-of-Center president. 

The ACA (Obamacare for you on the Right) is the signal achievement of his presidency and Cap and Trade is not far behind.  Both are market-based solutions to existing problems.

Feels good to point out the treacherous ignorance of the Right…don’t it?

Spot Fucking On!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2014, 06:12:16 PM »
LMFAO two retards jerking off on one another

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2014, 09:21:22 PM »
LMFAO two retards jerking off on one another

You meant to say jerking one another off.  Well done, Mr. Webster.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2014, 09:22:43 PM »
You meant to say jerking one another off.  Well done, Mr. Webster.
nope I meant exactly what I said dip shit

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2014, 09:25:32 PM »

Then you said is less apropos then what AbeG thought you meant to say.  Bravo.  Truly gifted with language you aren't.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2014, 09:26:02 PM »

You stand corrected.  Next?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2014, 09:30:44 PM »
Then you said is less apropos then what AbeG thought you meant to say.  Bravo.  Truly gifted with language you aren't.
hahah thanks brainchild