Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Gossip & Opinions / Re: The Violent & Looney Left
« Last post by funk51 on Today at 09:29:44 AM »

I think a 'Two State Solution' would be suicidal for Israel. I don't believe Israel would realistically support this, but rather drag it out as long as possible.

If I were living there, I would probably not want that ever to happen, as an independent Palestinian state would mean no longer having control and complete access to the West Bank (and its government).

This would mean Iran and every other Islamic militant group could set-up base there, on almost all of Israel's land borders, and I have no doubt would install far more powerful missile firing sites which would make the damage from the homemade rockets from Gaza look like a joke.

I can see Israel's POV for sure, although I think the security issue is probably secondary. They just don't want Mussies there for any reason. Just like they'd prefer all of the surrounding states to go away.

But it smells when they say they have the most moral army in the world. They have no problem whatsoever with Genocide. But how can they then cry about the Holocaust, they put women and children in the ovens! Yeah but what about the Palestinian children? Have to do it to get at Hamas I suppose, they all hate Jews anyway, every Palestinian does as a matter of fact. Yeah and Jews weren't a threat to Hitler's vision of Germany? They only declared war on Germany.
Gossip & Opinions / Re: Demturd Senator charged in Burglary
« Last post by The Scott on Today at 09:25:47 AM »
California would ask if the stuff she stole was worth under $950.00. 
« Last post by funk51 on Today at 09:23:13 AM »
::) ::) ::)

i=OQpYtacX-cWldCPu
   good stuff. ;D
Gossip & Opinions / Demturd Senator charged in Burglary
« Last post by Gym Rat on Today at 09:23:13 AM »
Maybe she can hang out w/ the flaming luggage thief...

i=UFtDKgknINpn7lum
« Last post by The Scott on Today at 09:20:21 AM »
They are vile creatures deserving of Hell. 
Gossip & Opinions / The Violent & Looney Left
« Last post by Gym Rat on Today at 09:19:01 AM »
 ::) ::) ::)

i=OQpYtacX-cWldCPu
Gossip & Opinions / Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Last post by The Scott on Today at 09:18:51 AM »
That`s because it had a Pro-Contest attached to it....if not for that, the show would have been populated by out of shape bums like you and the two natty beginners that you barely beat by the skin of your teeth.

Methinks your gear and GH are bogus......meanwhile I have a new source with great products.   ;)

I apologize to you if I upset you and made you mad this morning.......really,I do.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D   "...really, I do"...LOLOLOLOL!  Well done, brother Wes!
Gossip & Opinions / Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Last post by Cook on Today at 09:18:40 AM »
Wow, really does look like there's no standards! This guy was first!? You got the pics of the others?
Is bodybuilding really this dead? In the late 70s I donít remember seeing sorry assed physiques like these guys.
Gossip & Opinions / Re: THE STORAGE SHED with Donnie Thompson
« Last post by Van_Bilderass on Today at 09:18:18 AM »
I didn't watch the video, but I have tried his shoulder contraption using just knee wraps and it can feel good. He has a video on how to use the wraps for that. His advice to always use squat briefs if hip pain is a problem, they can save your hip joints and I believe it. I use briefs cut from old squat suits. Feels very good if you have hip pain.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10