Author Topic: Water weight  (Read 2132 times)

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Water weight
« on: August 10, 2015, 03:30:24 PM »
I'm currently dieting for holiday eating a clean lean meat and green vegetables diet.  I hit my goal weight early so had a cheat day and put on 9ibs in a single day. I know it's not fat but it made me look soft. How do I control the water better? And why does my body hold water so much.  No steroids natural cut.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Re: Water weight
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2015, 04:10:53 PM »
Don't eat the cheats the more u cycle carbs the mOre u learn what types will bloat u the worse. I can gain 15 lbs from Friday morning till Sunday morning if I cheat but it comes back off just as quick provided u train and do cardio and go back to eating the same its called a carb up. Just don't cheat and schedule a moderate amount of carbs and see how u get on with that if u take in just the right amount of extra cals u can blow up nice tight and full more vascular for a while then u get back soft learn yor body with diet.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: Water weight
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2015, 02:03:35 AM »
I'm currently dieting for holiday eating a clean lean meat and green vegetables diet.  I hit my goal weight early so had a cheat day and put on 9ibs in a single day. I know it's not fat but it made me look soft. How do I control the water better? And why does my body hold water so much.  No steroids natural cut.

It's the sodium. ....   easy solution. Don't cheat.