Author Topic: Tbol/Dbol long-term?  (Read 3472 times)

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
Tbol/Dbol long-term?
« on: April 04, 2009, 04:47:11 PM »
This is more just wondering than an actual question.  I know a lot of people around here are not keen on long term oral use, but what would actually happen if you just took Tbol/Dbol, 30mg ED, for 3-6 months?  I'd suspect your kidney's wouldn't appreciate it, but what other side effects would there be? 

Stacker21

• Getbig II
Re: Tbol/Dbol long-term?
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2009, 04:56:33 PM »
Dbol - hair loss is a given, high blood pressure is almost a fact, liver shut down is possible.  The thing is, its just not necessary, 4-6 weeks in my opinion would be a max.  If you have more just save for the next cycle.  No point in tearing up yourself for a few extra lbs.  Load it with a test and be safe

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2009, 05:07:27 PM »
3 months is not that long IMO. Look back at all the guys in the 60's and 70's that took probably 200mg a day for years.  I am sure they did not take liver protection supplements.  As for T-bol.  I used it twice and to tell you the truth I am getting more from this Rage RV5 prohormone right now than I ever did with Tbol.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2009, 06:00:06 PM »
3 months is not that long IMO. Look back at all the guys in the 60's and 70's that took probably 200mg a day for years.  I am sure they did not take liver protection supplements.  As for T-bol.  I used it twice and to tell you the truth I am getting more from this Rage RV5 prohormone right now than I ever did with Tbol.

I tried Tbol over a year ago, and I found it to be decent, I think I kept 6lbs over 3 weeks.  What's that Rage RV5 like then?

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2009, 06:03:08 PM »
I tried Tbol over a year ago, and I found it to be decent, I think I kept 6lbs over 3 weeks.  What's that Rage RV5 like then?

2 pills a day

4 chloro 17a methyl androst-1, 4diene-3-17b-diol   50mg
2a, 17a di-methyl etiocholan 3-one , 17b-ol           20mg
17a-methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol                   20mg

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2009, 06:08:40 PM »
2 pills a day

4 chloro 17a methyl androst-1, 4diene-3-17b-diol   50mg
2a, 17a di-methyl etiocholan 3-one , 17b-ol           20mg
17a-methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol                   20mg

And what kind of results have you been getting?  I've never bothered looking at prohormones before.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2009, 06:16:52 PM »
And what kind of results have you been getting?  I've never bothered looking at prohormones before.

I will find out where I stand tomorrow when I get to the gym but it is day 9 for me on this and Back pumps are crazy and I get hard when the wind blows. 

I was going to update my post in the Supplement section (since it is a prohormone) when I am finished with the  4 weeks.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2009, 06:17:39 PM »
I will find out where I stand tomorrow when I get to the gym but it is day 9 for me on this and Back pumps are crazy and I get hard when the wind blows. 

I was going to update my post in the Supplement section (since it is a prohormone) when I am finished with the  4 weeks.

Ok, I'll keep an eye out for it.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2009, 07:49:23 PM »
its not a prohormone its a steroid. well, 3 different steroids.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2009, 08:20:27 PM »
This is more just wondering than an actual question.  I know a lot of people around here are not keen on long term oral use, but what would actually happen if you just took Tbol/Dbol, 30mg ED, for 3-6 months?  I'd suspect your kidney's wouldn't appreciate it, but what other side effects would there be? 

It's not the kidneys, but the liver that would incur the damage from longterm use.

At that low dose, you would tax the liver, but it wouldn't kill you........

Now if you were running a high dose like 100MG T-bol ED for months on end, you're really pushing it.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2009, 02:42:36 AM »
these studies show 100mg of dbol a day for 6 weeks - i'm sure you will be fine.

Anabolic" effects of methandienone in men undergoing athletic training.Hervey GR, Hutchinson I, Knibbs AV, Burkinshaw L, Jones PR, Norgan NG, Levell MJ.
After failure to confirm an anabolic action of testosterone and its derivatives in rats, methandienone ('Dianabol', an "anabolic steroid" used by athletes) has been given to 11 athletic men during a course of weight-training, in a double-blind, crossover experiment. The dose of methandienone was 100 mg/day for 6 wk.  Body weight and composition, muscular strength and performance, and indices of endocrine function were studied. Compared with the placebo period, on methandienone the subjects gained weight (mean 3-3 kg +/- 0-6 kg) and accumulated a disproportionately large amount of potassium (420+/-68 mmol); the increase in weight was confined to the lean part of the body, and the muscles increased in size. Strength and performance improved over each training period, but not significantly differently on drug and placebo. On the drug, plasma-cortisol concentration and urinary cortisol excretion increased, and plasma-testosterone decreased. Although the weight and body-composition changes may demonstrate an anabolic action of methandienone in man, they may alternatively have been caused by an increase in intracellular fluid, and the question of anabolic action therefore remains open.

Effects of methandienone on the performance and body composition of men undergoing athletic training.Hervey GR, Knibbs AV, Burkinshaw L, Morgan DB, Jones PR, Chettle DR, Vartsky D.
1. In a previous study of the effects of methandienone (Dianabol) on men undergoing athletic training, strength and performance increased, but not significantly more when the subjects were taking the drug than when they were taking placebo. The subjects did, however, gain more weight on the drug, with increases in total body potassium and muscle dimensions. It remained an open question whether the muscles had gained normal tissue or intracellular fluid. 2. In an attempt to distinguish between these possibilities the trial has been repeated, using as subjects seven male weight-lifters in regular training, and including measurements of total body nitrogen.   As before, a dose of 100 mg of methandienone/day was given alternately with the placebo in a double-blind crossover experiment. The treatment periods lasted 6 weeks and were separated by an interval of 6 weeks. Body weight, potassium and nitrogen, muscle size, and leg performance and strength increased significantly during training on the drug, but not during the placebo period. 3. The finding of increased body nitrogen suggested that the weight gain was not only intracellular fluid. The increases in body potassium (436 +/- SEM 41 mmol) and nitrogen (255 +/- 69 g) were too large in proportion to the weight gain (2.3 +/- 0.4 kg) for this to be attributed to gain of normal muscle or other lean tissue, and imply gain of nitrogen-rich, phosphate-poor substance. Although this action of methandienone might be described as anabolic, the weight gain produced is not normal muscle.

PMID: 7018798 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

175lbs by 31st July

Dr Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2009, 04:31:45 PM »
3 months is not that long IMO. Look back at all the guys in the 60's and 70's that took probably 200mg a day for years.  I am sure they did not take liver protection supplements. 

Agree with that, at low doses if tolerated well can stay on long term with no long term sides

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2009, 11:13:07 PM »
I have quite abit of exp. with both and I say it's a bad idea just because the sides would become a nusaince.  Tbol to be really effective needs to be run at about .4mg/lb of bodyweight per day so a 200lb guy would need 80mg/day and I've run it at that level and the sides would suck at that dose esp. if you are (smartly) running a test base like I was at the time.  Dbol seems like it would be a better choice, to run 30-50mg/day for 3 months wouldn't be so bad esp. if you have 50mg tabs because then you don't have all that preservative that is in the pills in your system.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2009, 12:28:01 PM »
is tbol "androil" by organon? i dont know that term

FreakPeak

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2009, 10:08:08 PM »
is tbol "androil" by organon? i dont know that term

I think you mean Andriol which is oral test undecanoate. Not the same as T-Bol.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2009, 12:00:21 PM »
yes thats what i mean i am a baaaaaaddddd speller well what is tbol i dont see anything called that in my books....

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2009, 12:04:16 PM »
yes thats what i mean i am a baaaaaaddddd speller well what is tbol i dont see anything called that in my books....
ah i got it turinabol ahha

Dr Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2009, 01:50:59 PM »
I have quite abit of exp. with both and I say it's a bad idea just because the sides would become a nusaince.  Tbol to be really effective needs to be run at about .4mg/lb of bodyweight per day so a 200lb guy would need 80mg/day and I've run it at that level and the sides would suck at that dose esp. if you are (smartly) running a test base like I was at the time.  Dbol seems like it would be a better choice, to run 30-50mg/day for 3 months wouldn't be so bad esp. if you have 50mg tabs because then you don't have all that preservative that is in the pills in your system.

Good post SD

Tbol is nice in high dosages but can get pricey compared to Dbol. I think Id prefer Anavar at that point price to results wise personaly.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2009, 02:24:46 PM »
i was just reading up on this and i think it is a cool idea to run for a longer period of time showing that there has been many cases of people running for a long time and didn't have any problems.... also it is known to lower SHBG's to the other steroids possibly have ing a good synergy affect with other gear and freeing up more test for the body to use..... how hard is to get ahold of who is makeing it now days i would like to try it with prop winny and tren use it throughout the whole cycle at 40mgs