Author Topic: Trump's Cabinet  (Read 65851 times)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Re: Trump's Cabinet
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2016, 10:24:46 AM »
Ayotte was a flip flopper wasn't she?
a

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2016, 10:27:50 AM »
Very few women names circulating.
Who am I to say but women make up over 50% of population so there's a reason to listen to them too.
There are good females. Not all of them are angry feminists.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3944600/Donald-Trump-meet-Nikki-Haley-Manhattan-Thursday.html

That said, fuck this shit about hiring women just to hire women. Hire the best people, period.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2016, 10:37:42 AM »
With his political aspirations, he's probably not interested in the Supreme Court. So, that leaves AG. I could live with that, even though he's my third choice behind Rudy and Gowdy.
Yes, I personally would prefer Gowdy/Cruz over Giulliani.

Conway said Trump is only considering those on his previous list for Supreme Court and Cruz wasn't on there.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2016, 10:43:29 AM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3944600/Donald-Trump-meet-Nikki-Haley-Manhattan-Thursday.html

That said, fuck this shit about hiring women just to hire women. Hire the best people, period.

Yes, fuck Nikki Haley. She's an idiot.
a

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2016, 10:59:13 AM »
Yes, I personally would prefer Gowdy/Cruz over Giulliani.

Conway said Trump is only considering those on his previous list for Supreme Court and Cruz wasn't on there.

Rudy doesn't seem to want the job. I'd take Gowdy over Cruz. I've watched a lot of his YouTubes and always come away extremely impressed:

He's also good friends with Jim Jordan:

James Daniel "Jim" Jordan (born February 17, 1964) is the U.S. Representative for Ohio's 4th congressional district, serving since 2007. He is a member of the Republican Party. The district is located in the north-central portion of the state and includes Lima, Tiffin, and Elyria.

Jordan was born and raised in Champaign County, Ohio and attended Graham High School, graduating in 1982. While at Graham, he was a four-time state wrestling champion with a career record of 150–1. He graduated from the University of Wisconsin–Madisonin 1986, obtaining his bachelor's degree in economics. Jordan was a two-time NCAA Division I wrestling champion. In the 1985 NCAA championship match, Jordan defeated future two-time Olympic gold medalist and four-time world champion John Smith.[1] He later earned a master's degree in education from the Ohio State University in Columbus, and in 2001 obtained his J.D. degree from Capital University, also in Columbus. Before entering politics, he was an assistant wrestling coach with the Ohio State University wrestling program.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2016, 11:27:01 AM »
Personally I would nominate Mrs. Michele Bachmann in some important post  8)    :o

Michele Bachmann Tells Brody File: God Has Raised Up Trump To Be GOP Presidential Nominee

Don't know the rest four

great logic...GOD is responsible  ;D

I wouldn't trust her fixing a kitchen cabinet.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2016, 11:34:19 AM »
Tulsi Gabbard is the woman from Hawaii.  She's legit independent-minded and deserves a good place.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2016, 03:13:28 PM »
great logic...GOD is responsible  ;D

I wouldn't trust her fixing a kitchen cabinet.

Logic...

Howard, I'm "still" looking for the mod who deleted all of your posts in that other thread.
And, when I find out who it was, I will expose that vile, POS scum here so that we can restore your "integrity."

Don't worry... I saved screenshots of the original posts for posterity, and can/will repost them on command.

I KNOW for certain that you would never delete shameful posts admitting blatantly stupid actions and then blame a team of moderators for the deletions.

Troll on...
I got your back, buddy!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2016, 06:02:36 PM »
Tulsi Gabbard is the woman from Hawaii.  She's legit independent-minded and deserves a good place.

I voted for her again, but no way does she leave her safe spot to serve in a Trump administration.  She's going to be either Senator or Governor at some point.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2016, 06:04:02 PM »
Trump reportedly offers Flynn post of national security adviser
Published November 17, 2016 
FoxNews.com

President-elect Donald Trump has offered retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn the post of national security adviser, the Associated Press reported Thursday evening.

The AP report cited a senior Trump official, who did not say whether Flynn had accepted the job.

Flynn, who served as the director of the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) between 2012 and 2014, has advised Trump on national security issues for months. As national security adviser, he would work in the White House and have frequent access to the president.

After leaving the DIA, Flynn became a virulent critic of the Obama administration and the Pentagon. He took issue with a wide range of national security policies, including the administration's approach to fighting ISIS and, more generally, its handling of global affairs.

In recent public comments, including his fiery address at July's Republican National Convention, Flynn has emphasized his view that the threat posed by ISIS requires a more aggressive U.S. military, as well as his belief that Washington should work more closely with Moscow.

Flynn is also a champion of renegotiating the Iran nuclear deal, another foreign policy theme Trump pushed during the campaign.

Two sources told Fox News earlier this week that Flynn was in line for the national security adviser position, which does not require confirmation by the Senate. Whoever holds it is typically shielded from congressional requests to testify or produce documents.

The sources said Flynn's potential appointment is seen by Trump's team as a way to tap into his national security expertise, without subjecting him to intensive questioning.

Flynn's military experience might have made him seem like a natural choice to lead the Pentagon. But without a waiver from Congress, he is not eligible to be secretary of defense because federal law says "a person may not be appointed as secretary of defense within seven years after relief from active duty as a commissioned officer."

During the campaign, Flynn was thought of as a potential running mate for Trump. However, he appeared to fall out of favor after implying that he was pro-choice in a television interview.

FLYNN CLARIFIES HIS ABORTION STANCE, SAYS HE'S 'PRO-LIFE'

Flynn told ABC's "This Week" in July that women "have to make the decision [on abortion] because they are the ones that are going to decide to bring up that child or not." The day after the interview aired, he told Fox News that he was a "pro-life Democrat."

With his public and fervent support for Trump, highlighted by his July convention appearance, Flynn challenged the military's apolitical traditions. He was not alone in that role. John Allen, a retired Marine general, spoke at the Democratic National Convention as a Hillary Clinton supporter. Their former colleague, retired Gen. Martin Dempsey, wrote in The Washington Post that Flynn and Allen were wrong to have participated as they did.

"The military is not a political prize," Dempsey wrote. "The American people should not wonder where their military leaders draw the line between military advice and political preference."

Flynn would not be the first retired general to be asked to serve as part of a president's national security team. Obama appointed retired Army Gen. David Petraeus as CIA director in 2011.

Colin Powell, who had served as chairman of Joint Chiefs of Staff at the pinnacle of his Army career, became secretary of state during President George W. Bush's first term. He also served as national security adviser to President Ronald Reagan from 1987 to 1989 while retaining his Army commission as a lieutenant general.

Retired Marine Gen. James Jones, a former commander of U.S. and NATO forces in Europe, served as Obama's first national security adviser.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/17/trump-reportedly-offers-flynn-post-national-security-adviser.html

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2016, 07:41:37 PM »
The fact he is considering Cruz and Romney says a lot about how Trump is able to not hold grudges.  Very impressive quality.  And if the reports are accurate, these would be two outstanding selections.

NBC: Trump to Meet With Romney to Discuss Secretary of State
Thursday, 17 Nov 2016

President-elect Donald Trump will meet with Mitt Romney this weekend to discuss the Cabinet position of secretary of state, CNBC reports.

CNN also reported that the two will talk about governing moving forward and a possible Cabinet position for Romney, though the position was not specified.

NBC News quoted as source close to Trump who has direct knowledge of Trump's thinking as saying secretary of state is the position to be discussed on Sunday.

Romney, the GOP nominee in 2012, was one of Trump's fiercest critics throughout the primaries and presidential election season, refusing to endorse him.

In a March speech, Romney called Trump a "con man" and a "fraud." Then in June, Romney told CNN that a Trump victory would lead to "trickle-down racism."

Despite all of that, Romney called Trump to congratulate him on his victory over Hillary Clinton.

The former Massachusetts governor also tweeted out a note of congrats:

"Best wishes for our duly elected president."

Romney's father George was also a politician, first serving as the governor of Michigan from 1963-1969 and then as the Secretary of Housing and Urban Development from 1969-1973 under President Richard Nixon.

Nixon, as it turns out, has been in the news this week as President-elect Donald Trump works on choosing the people who will work in his cabinet — under intense scrutiny and media reports — after he won last week's election. Nixon, according to Fox News, announced all of his cabinet picks six weeks after the 1968 election.

Trump has announced two choices: senior adviser Steve Bannon and Chief of Staff Reince Priebus.

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/Trump-Romney/2016/11/17/id/759457/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2016, 07:54:18 AM »
Alabama senator Sessions accepts attorney general offer in Trump administration
Published November 18, 2016 
FoxNews.com

Alabama Sen. Jeff Sessions, who jumped aboard the Donald Trump train long before the real estate mogul sewed up the Republican nomination, on Friday accepted the offer for attorney general, Fox News has confirmed.

Sessions, 69, who advised Trump on immigration during the bruising campaign, was U.S. attorney for the Southern District of Alabama from 1981 to 1993 before being elected to the U.S. Senate in 1996. He was re-elected to a fourth term in 2014.

Sessions was famously photographed in a "Make America Great Again" baseball cap at an August, 2015 Trump rally, and formally endorsed Trump on Feb. 28, 2016. His longtime spokesman, Stephen Miller, later joined the Trump campaign as a senior adviser.

Should Sessions accept the post, it would be the first of Trump's cabinet choices. Trump has named Republican National Committeechairman Reince Priebus as chief of staff and former Breitbart news executive Stephen Bannon to a senior advisory post.

The appointment to attorney general would be subject to confirmation by the U.S. Senate, where Sessions' Republican colleagues hold a majority and would be expected to affirm the choice.

On Thursday, Fox News reported that former Gen. Michael Flynn has been offered the position of National Security Adviser, a role that is not subject to the confirmation process.

The attorney general's role would be the first of several Trump nominations expected to be announced in the coming days and weeks. Several candidates from the Republican bench - including many of Trump's rivals for the GOP nomination, have been floated for roles in the incoming administration.

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz was believed to have been in the running for the attorney general position, and other prominent Republicans, including Rudy Giuliani, John Bolton and Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach have been floated as possible cabinet choices.

Trump is scheduled to meet with Mitt Romney over the weekend. Romney ran for president in 2008 and 2012 and was a fierce and vocal critic of Trump from the sidelines over the last year. Speculation that Romney is in the mix for secretary of state has been reported, but the president-elect's team has not confirmed what the two will discuss.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/18/alabama-senator-sessions-offered-attorney-general-post-in-trump-administration.html

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2016, 11:44:21 AM »
What I see is Trump hiring people who can work in the system but still can implement his policy and say "screw you" to the opposition with a smile.

Remember the first detractions against Trump as it became real that he would be elected was that he couldn't govern, etc. These types of appointees fix that issue.

I'm surprised after that speech that Romney made about Trump that he would make use of him.  However, the move consolidates power within the party and also puts Trump firmly in control.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2016, 05:00:51 PM »
I voted for her again, but no way does she leave her safe spot to serve in a Trump administration.  She's going to be either Senator or Governor at some point.

Yes, just wishful thinking.  She's good.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #39 on: November 18, 2016, 10:19:24 PM »
Where's Guliani fit in? Secretary of State? Is the Romney Cruz thing a smoke screen?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #40 on: November 18, 2016, 11:58:59 PM »

You guys confuse me.  She's closer to Bernie than anything conservative.  Make me understand.  Splain it to me.  Please.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2016, 04:30:34 AM »
You guys confuse me.  She's closer to Bernie than anything conservative.  Make me understand.  Splain it to me.  Please.

This article explains it quite nicely. But, don't worry. Obama's good enough. He's smart enough, and, gosh darnit people like him!

https://www.lifezette.com/polizette/obama-leaves-democratic-party-in-shambles/

The outgoing president will leave the GOP with historic control of government at every level.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2016, 05:46:43 AM »
Remember when that "racist" Jeff Sessions marched burned a cross at Selma w/ current Civil Rights Leaders.

a

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2016, 06:13:59 AM »
Trump put out a tweet complimentary to Schumer. I read that as Schumer isn't gonna be a problem. Gee, I wonder why ;)

Will Weiner's Mentor Abandon Him?
LLOYD GROVE
06.10.11 7:55 AM ET
Anthony Weiner’s former boss and longtime mentor, Sen. Chuck Schumer, is perhaps the only New York politician who could persuade the embattled congressman to resign.
But even as House and Senate Democrats from around the country are lining up to call for Weiner’s head in the wake of revelations that he’s been promiscuously lying about his rampant sexting, the seven-term congressman is clinging to his seat in New York’s 9th congressional district and Schumer has shown no inclination to give his protégé the push.

“The feeling seems to be that the only way Weiner will resign is Schumer telling him to leave,” says a well-connected New York Democratic political consultant, who asked for anonymity because of the delicacy of the situation. “That’s the only circumstance people can imagine because their relationship is so close—and it will only happen if Weiner’s mentor abandons him.”

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2016, 10:21:55 AM »

She backed Bernie over Hillary, because she knows fraud when she sees it -- and she saw that in Hillary.  She is a realist on immigration, as well.

And she understands that Obama isn't performing right when it comes to handling the likes of ISIS.  She's tired of the bullshit and she says so.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2016, 10:40:03 AM »
WTF? I just saw the Naked Cowboy going into Trump Tower.

What kind of post could this guy get?

I get it. He's done it before. He's just trying to get on TV. Not a bad idea. Dude knows how to promote himself.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2016, 10:41:56 AM »
She backed Bernie over Hillary, because she knows fraud when she sees it -- and she saw that in Hillary.  She is a realist on immigration, as well.

And she understands that Obama isn't performing right when it comes to handling the likes of ISIS.  She's tired of the bullshit and she says so.

Yup; was shitted on by DNC in Podesta Wikileaks for support of Bernie (see above)

She SHOULD be the DNC's rising star. Straight shooter.

a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2016, 01:17:30 PM »
Lol... Kris Kobach, who is in running for Secretary of Homeland Security

Getting briefed on a WALL! A RAPID BUILD! Patriot Act to kick out illegal immigrants???  :o :o :o :o

I can't wait for the media shitstorm! I will basque in it's pettiness!

All hail Kek!!!!
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2016, 01:19:36 PM »

Buy concrete futures now bitches! Sell your pesos!
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #49 on: November 21, 2016, 01:38:54 PM »
Trump transition: Will General 'Mad Dog' Mattis lead Pentagon?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38056197

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."

Gen James Mattis, in his own words
"I don't lose any sleep at night over the potential for failure. I cannot even spell the word."
"The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot."
"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you [expletive] with me, I'll kill you all."
"The most important six inches on the battlefield is between your ears."
"There is nothing better than getting shot at and missed. It's really great."
"I'm going to plead with you, do not cross us. Because if you do, the survivors will write about what we do here for 10,000 years."

"You go into Afghanistan, you got guys who slap women around for five years because they didn't wear a veil.
"You know, guys like that ain't got no manhood left anyway. So it's a hell of a lot of fun to shoot them."
a