Author Topic: Police perform extensive cavity search on two women  (Read 8092 times)

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
Re: Police perform extensive cavity search on two women
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2023, 02:10:49 PM »
cops r instruments of tyranny.. nothing more.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2023, 04:15:00 PM »
am i right in thinking she didnt change gloves for that search? So the same gloved fingers went up the second girls arse and pussy?

One of my first thoughts.

Second thought, is where can I get a link to the video or a screenshot of all involved.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2023, 04:45:52 PM »
Now I've got an insatiable hard on.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2023, 05:11:31 PM »
Now I've got an insatiable hard on.

I’m hard as well

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2023, 05:41:56 PM »
I’m hard as well

Can you imagine if a male cop did this same thing to another man? Seriously what was this woman thinking?

Also I know it’s only 10 years later  but has there been a resolution to this?

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2023, 05:53:25 PM »
Can you imagine if a male cop did this same thing to another man? Seriously what was this woman thinking?

Also I know it’s only 10 years later  but has there been a resolution to this?

What did you expect? The female cop got probation and didn't go to prison.
Many cases like that, look up David Eckert in New Mexico for example:

Every search was nonconsensual and Eckert was detained for a total of 14 hours by the police, who also apparently mocked him before, during and after the medical procedures. The “justification” for these searches was one officer’s “observation” that Eckert stance when he exited his vehicle was a bit “too erect” for an innocent man.

Here's what they did to him:
  • Eckert’s abdominal area was x-rayed; no narcotics were found.
  • Doctors then performed an exam of Eckert’s anus with their fingers; no narcotics were found.
  • Doctors performed a second exam of Eckert’s anus with their fingers; no narcotics were found.
  • Doctors penetrated Eckert’s anus to insert an enema. Eckert was forced to defecate in front of doctors and police officers. Eckert watched as doctors searched his stool. No narcotics were found.
  • Doctors penetrated Eckert’s anus to insert an enema a second time. Eckert was forced to defecate in front of doctors and police officers. Eckert watched as doctors searched his stool. No narcotics were found.
  • Doctors penetrated Eckert’s anus to insert an enema a third time. Eckert was forced to defecate in front of doctors and police officers. Eckert watched as doctors searched his stool. No narcotics were found.
  • Doctors then x-rayed Eckert again; no narcotics were found.
  • Doctors prepared Eckert for surgery, sedated him, and then performed a colonoscopy where a scope with a camera was inserted into Eckert’s anus, rectum, colon, and large intestines. No narcotics were found.

When there is no serious punishment these things will keep happening.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2023, 06:03:53 PM »
What did you expect? The female cop got probation and didn't go to prison.
Many cases like that, look up David Eckert in New Mexico for example:

When there is no serious punishment these things will keep happening.

Is this real?

Who were the doctors that were administering these enema’s, X-ray’s and colonoscopy? Their license should be revoked and the cops should be arrested. This is horrific that something like that would happen to an innocent person.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2023, 07:38:28 PM »
Is this real?

Who were the doctors that were administering these enema’s, X-ray’s and colonoscopy? Their license should be revoked and the cops should be arrested. This is horrific that something like that would happen to an innocent person.

It is real, look up the name. There are several cases like this but it rarely makes headlines nationally, especially when the victims are not black, trans etc.

All involved, and especially the cops, should have been imprisoned for life and pay for damages out of their own pocket, not send the bill to the taxpayers. But these things happen when you have qualified immunity, cops investigating (and clearing) themselves, police unions extorting and bullying and prosecutors and judges who treat cops with kids gloves. Often cops who get caught, if they are not outright promoted for their deeds, simply move on to another police department.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2023, 12:54:06 AM »
am i right in thinking she didnt change gloves for that search? So the same gloved fingers went up the second girls arse and pussy?
:P

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2023, 02:49:21 AM »
As a cop watcher and constitutionalist for several years, it warms my heart to see public sentiment turning against the modern police force in America.

Sadly, politicians rely on the police to keep them safe from their constituents so we will never see meaningful legislation to change things.  All we can do is assert our rights and film all encounters with law enforcement.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2023, 02:52:37 AM »
Not often a thread title gives me a parsh, but there you go...  :-[
T

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2023, 02:55:46 AM »