Author Topic: RIP XXXTentacion.....Tekashi69 is Getting Those Bullets Next...  (Read 38982 times)

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: RIP XXXTentacion.....Tekashi69 is Getting Those Bullets Next...
« Reply #125 on: June 22, 2018, 03:39:26 PM »
One of XXXTentacion Murderers Joking about killing him and his last words.....cold blooded..

Appalling, these neggers.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: June 22, 2018, 03:46:11 PM »

There is NO WAY these blacks share one strand of DNA with my people.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: June 22, 2018, 05:43:58 PM »
Dude may be referencing the fact that X was a woman beater that apparently fractured his woman's eye orbit.

Clip of snapchat vid he did, and is hitting this woman.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/voices/xxxtentacion-death-domestic-violence-pregnant-girlfriend-beat-abuse-rapper-a8410156.html%3famp

Details about him beating up his girlfriend
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thegrapevine.theroot.com/xxxtentacions-ex-girlfriend-details-harrowing-story-of-1826601001/amp  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pitchfork.com/thepitch/xxxtentacions-reported-victim-details-grim-pattern-of-abuse-in-testimony/amp/

Sad story all around, but that girl will likely find herself in the same type of relationship.

It's interesting that because he made music people liked they mourn his death but if he was the same dude working at Wal-Mart or going to school no one would have batted an eye. People would have said he got what he deserved.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #129 on: June 22, 2018, 05:55:49 PM »
For those that like to read, here is the arrest warrant laying out the case on the guy -

www.instagram.com/p/BkWMbAKnrX2/?utm_source=ig_embed .

You can flip through it using the side arrows.

Also suspect's brother "helping"  :-\ -

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkSRfV9HOhU/?taken-by=gossipinthecity .

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #130 on: June 22, 2018, 06:03:28 PM »
Has another Dindu been shot & killed ?

Great News - 1 less to feed -
I couldn’t care any less about the death of another of these
Intellectually challenged Sub Humans.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #131 on: June 22, 2018, 06:21:37 PM »
Sad story all around, but that girl will likely find herself in the same type of relationship.

It's interesting that because he made music people liked they mourn his death but if he was the same dude working at Wal-Mart or going to school no one would have batted an eye. People would have said he got what he deserved.

That’s cause people pick and choose who they like

Michael Jackson the pedophile, look how many people defend this guy but quick to not bat an eye for someone’s that’s an average joe with the same demeanor, even wish them death

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #132 on: June 22, 2018, 06:24:19 PM »
a rapper named jimmy wapo was murdered in my town the same day, apparently he was about to sign a big deal

never heard of him and they say he was heavily involved in gangs and violence, yet it was front page news

E

I’m sure he was misunderstood, was most likely deciding on what Ivy League school to attend first

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #133 on: June 22, 2018, 06:39:45 PM »
For those that like to read, here is the arrest warrant laying out the case on the guy -

www.instagram.com/p/BkWMbAKnrX2/?utm_source=ig_embed .

You can flip through it using the side arrows.

Also suspect's brother "helping"  :-\ -

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkSRfV9HOhU/?taken-by=gossipinthecity .

Jesus Christ,how and why do they talk like that?The second video,he just sounds like a retarded animal.They need to be killed ASAP.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: June 22, 2018, 06:52:12 PM »
Woah... English guy do you speak it?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: June 22, 2018, 07:03:01 PM »
Jesus Christ,how and why do they talk like that?The second video,he just sounds like a retarded animal.They need to be killed ASAP.

To listen to them attempt to communicate is actually disturbing.

Them having access to our tech (phones, toilets, etc.) is akin to providing such to brain-damaged apes.

Imagine, these individuals, numbering in the tens of millions, are hooting and hollering in a neighbourhood right near you.

It is TERRIFYING.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #136 on: June 23, 2018, 08:06:06 AM »

To listen to them attempt to communicate is actually disturbing.

Them having access to our tech (phones, toilets, etc.) is akin to providing such to brain-damaged apes.

Imagine, these individuals, numbering in the tens of millions, are hooting and hollering in a neighbourhood right near you.

It is TERRIFYING.

There is no physical or mental difference between a white person, black person, asian, etc.  Secondly, the USA is not your nation pal.   I created the thread because of the news but let me make it clear that black people as a whole do not act like this.
A

DanM

• Getbig III
« Reply #137 on: June 23, 2018, 08:22:01 AM »
Why make a thread to introduce brain numbing scum like this to people who were fortunate enough to have never heard of them in the first place

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: June 23, 2018, 08:24:09 AM »
I’m sure he was misunderstood, was most likely deciding on what Ivy League school to attend first

LMFAO  ;D

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #139 on: June 23, 2018, 08:27:08 AM »
There is no physical or mental difference between a white person, black person, asian,

asians would beat blacks and caucasians in a math competition... never mind physicality, where the differences r plain 2 see 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #140 on: June 23, 2018, 08:32:57 AM »
asians would beat blacks and caucasians in a math competition... never mind physicality, where the differences r plain 2 see 

I've met some pretty dumb slopes in my time....don't limit yourself in believing that they are any smarter or dumber than your typical junebug, saltine, or Dorito.
A

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #141 on: June 23, 2018, 08:38:44 AM »
I've met some pretty dumb slopes in my time....

lol, outside of math.. gooks r legit retarded... and should not b allowed a drivers license under any circumstances

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: June 23, 2018, 10:58:01 AM »
There is no physical or mental difference between a white person, black person, asian, etc.  Secondly, the USA is not your nation pal.   I created the thread because of the news but let me make it clear that black people as a whole do not act like this.

LOL

DanM

• Getbig III
« Reply #143 on: June 23, 2018, 11:29:52 AM »
There is no physical or mental difference between a white person, black person, asian, etc.  Secondly, the USA is not your nation pal.   I created the thread because of the news but let me make it clear that black people as a whole do not act like this.

If there's no physical or mental difference between races than how come affirmative action is needed to pick up the slack and more evenly distribute ethnicity among the higher cognitive work place venues which otherwise would be predominantly Caucasian? Also why is the NFL and NBA predominantly African american?

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: June 23, 2018, 12:35:05 PM »
these guys are so dumb they should be classed as retards

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #145 on: June 23, 2018, 12:49:48 PM »

If there's no physical or mental difference between races than how come affirmative action is needed to pick up the slack and more evenly distribute ethnicity among the higher cognitive work place venues which otherwise would be predominantly Caucasian? Also why is the NFL and NBA predominantly African american?

The response you’ll get is that this is needed to make up for past injustices. However, the cans walking around today are several generations removed from any type of institutional racism and still are a train wreck.

The African Americans who have done well are those who have successfully integrated into white society and have abandoned black culture which is an abject failure.

It’s actually quite the same with women. The ones I’ve seen who are very successful tend to act like men and don’t do typical goofy female shit like mindlessly spend the whole day on a cell phone.

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #146 on: June 23, 2018, 12:54:22 PM »
I've never felt more like a forty something year old white guy than right now.

2x lol!

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #147 on: June 23, 2018, 12:55:53 PM »

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #148 on: June 23, 2018, 01:02:18 PM »
In the NFL, you have to ask why is it that the quarterback position hasn’t mirrored the demographics of the rest of the league. Of course, social justice warriors will say that racist whites won’t accept a black in a leadership position, but that argument is pretty tough to make these days considering that most of the players are now black.

The reality is that the quarterback position requires a lot of quick thinking and making adjustments on the fly vis-à-vis reading defenses, and most of the black quarterbacks have the physical tools but not the gray matter. Colin Kaepernick is a good example. Once the league  caught up with him he was done.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: June 23, 2018, 01:08:41 PM »