Author Topic: Need help deciding on stacks  (Read 752 times)

sptfire44

Need help deciding on stacks
« on: May 28, 2009, 12:27:27 PM »
I am currently taking m1 bol and 17 bol with nitro tech for protein and n.o. explode for my preworkout i am coming up on the end of this cycle and was looking in to my next stack for bulking,  i am happy with the results from this stack but i am looking into getting into something better i was looking at the mass stack by gaspari and was wondering if i could get some input, price is not really an issue, the only issue is that i am currently deployed and work 24 on 24 off so i am only able to go to the gym every other day, so its hard to just isolate certain muscle groups each day so i have been just been burning out upper body and doing squats every other day.

my results from this stack

i went from 162 lbs to 173
bench went from 205 to 260

if you have any input on a good stack/workout routine for my schedule please let me know
thanks

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: Need help deciding on stacks
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2009, 01:00:32 PM »

Do you really REALLY believe your gains came from your 'stack'? Honestly.

Explain to me why men in prison can forge state-level NPC stage worthy physiques, 21'' arms and big squats, deads and benches with ONLY access to three shitty meals a day?

- Block!
?

darksol

• Getbig III
  • ProSportNutrition.net
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2009, 05:36:58 PM »
How about focusing more on food and less on supplements.
Give this a try.
eat a quart of fat free cottage cheese every day. ( I usually go through 1.5 to 2 quarts / day ).  Then in two weeks inform us of your gains.  If you don't like the taste, add a little cinnimon and sugar to it. 

Prison is more like a forced body building camp.  Most people don't have the time, or dedication to workout like prison inmates.  Plus most men in prison have high natural test levels

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2009, 08:26:42 AM »

Explain to me why men in prison can forge state-level NPC stage worthy physiques, 21'' arms and big squats, deads and benches with ONLY access to three shitty meals a day?

- Block!

if he's forging 21'' guns, he is on... and yes, even in prison.  Gear is rampant there.

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2009, 05:24:15 PM »

- Block!

GENETICS!  kidding.  i was thinking about going to prison, don't worry about bills, get fed, work out.  Hell avoiding ass rapings would prove to be enough cardio.