Author Topic: 'TRUE ADONIS' CLAIMS TO 'OWN' TERRELL OWENS...  (Read 15148 times)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
Re: 'TRUE ADONIS' CLAIMS TO 'OWN' TERRELL OWENS...
« Reply #50 on: November 17, 2008, 04:46:03 PM »
he's 6'3 220.

you are 5'6 a buck 60.

do you suffer from dwarfism?

were your parents in the employ of a circus sideshow?

welcome to the land of the owned, stickboy.

go eat another cheeseburger.

The Adonis guy looks better than T.O. I don't think anyone can deny this.  Regardless T.O. isn't a bb he is a wide reciever making 5 mil a year.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #51 on: November 17, 2008, 04:46:59 PM »
My point is why do people like him have to try and attempt to belittle someone else who obviously has the record to speak for itself.  Why does he attempt to this by comparing arms, chest or any bodypart.  TO has accomplished alot in his life without having huge arms or chest or whatever.  Not everyone has to have big muscles.  In fact it is ignorant for him to bring this up in regards to TO simply because TO plays a position where having big muscles would hurt him rather than help him.  How can someone who has done NOTHING in his life or with his body to put down people who have done things.  I find it amazing that people like him exist and waste their time.  Like the old saying "there are doers and there are talkers"  It is so obvious Apenis is a talker.  And another thing TO isn't a bodybuilder and you ask 100,000 people who's body would you rather have TO's or Apenis (who brags about being a bodybuilder) and 99,900 people will pick TO.

You think this way yet you belittle Vince constantly who has a better body than you. If you asked 100,000 people whose body they would rather have, yours or Vinces, 100,000 would pick his. Why are you being a hypocrite?
E

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 17, 2008, 04:47:29 PM »
The Adonis guy looks better than T.O. I don't think anyone can deny this.  Regardless T.O. isn't a bb he is a wide reciever making 5 mil a year.
agreed

another lame thread from getbigs ultimate keyboard warrior no one
he tries so hard!!
w

The Coach

« Reply #53 on: November 17, 2008, 04:48:44 PM »
Hey Adam, do you think you could hang with TO for a week during his workouts?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 17, 2008, 04:49:22 PM »

No one on here could, don't be silly.
E

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #55 on: November 17, 2008, 04:50:07 PM »
Do you think he can read as many books as I can?

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #56 on: November 17, 2008, 04:50:24 PM »
T.O. is a bodybuilder?

mar10s

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: November 17, 2008, 05:04:08 PM »
Do you think he can read as many books as I can?

He doesn't need to read any books, he has plenty of money.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 17, 2008, 05:08:27 PM »
I trained a few years with a Professional Football player, James Hamilton.  He went to UNC and was drafted in the second round by the Jacksonville Jaguars.  He then managed the gym where I trained.

He was 6`5 235 and lean.

I was stronger than him on every lift and easily kept up and went beyond in regards to weightlifting with him.  Of course I was also in my fat days then, but even today my bench and deadlift and squat are still better than what he could do.  He played 2 seasons with the Jaguars before getting a career ending injury.

He told me that only 2-3 people on the team at the time could bench 405 and they were all offensive lineman.  He also told me they all lie about their stats and what weight they can lift for the most part as it sells tickets and creates a fan base, endorsement deals as well as getting the myths out there to promote themselves and their teams.

James managed about a 435 lb deadlift, 300 lb bench.  Not bad lifts at all.

He also told me that the team doctors would readily find a way to supply steroids and how to beat the tests to whomever wanted them at the time.  He said there were many with prescriptions.

It was a great experience training with him for a few years.  The NFL is not what you think it is or what you make it out to be.  James also told me college football and training is WAY WAY WAY harder.  He said that you barely had to do anything once you made PRO compared to college where you had to prove yourself and never be off your game.

He said the Jaguars practice was a joke and that it was about 3-4 days a week depending on whatever the coaches suggested.

On a side note.  I do not care for football one bit.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #59 on: November 17, 2008, 05:10:44 PM »
adonis whats the story of your 'fat days'? was it any good to let yourself become that bulky?
Z

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 17, 2008, 05:14:50 PM »
adonis whats the story of your 'fat days'? was it any good to let yourself become that bulky?
Deadlifting heavy weight was my only goal.  I wanted to compete in Natural Powerlifting at one time but figured out a 575-600 lb deadlift was not really that great at 230 lbs.

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #61 on: November 17, 2008, 05:15:11 PM »
Hate to say it but I was a TO fan when he was an Eagle :P.......but now I'm giving the nod to TA ;D.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 17, 2008, 05:15:44 PM »
I trained a few years with a Professional Football player, James Hamilton.  He went to UNC and was drafted in the second round by the Jacksonville Jaguars.  He then managed the gym where I trained.

He was 6`5 235 and lean.

I was stronger than him on every lift and easily kept up and went beyond in regards to weightlifting with him.  Of course I was also in my fat days then, but even today my bench and deadlift and squat are still better than what he could do.  He played 2 seasons with the Jaguars before getting a career ending injury.

He told me that only 2-3 people on the team at the time could bench 405 and they were all offensive lineman.  He also told me they all lie about their stats and what weight they can lift for the most part as it sells tickets and creates a fan base, endorsement deals as well as getting the myths out there to promote themselves and their teams.

James managed about a 435 lb deadlift, 300 lb bench.  Not bad lifts at all.

He also told me that the team doctors would readily find a way to supply steroids and how to beat the tests to whomever wanted them at the time.  He said there were many with prescriptions.

It was a great experience training with him for a few years.  The NFL is not what you think it is or what you make it out to be.  James also told me college football and training is WAY WAY WAY harder.  He said that you barely had to do anything once you made PRO compared to college where you had to prove yourself and never be off your game.

He said the Jaguars practice was a joke and that it was about 3-4 days a week depending on whatever the coaches suggested.

On a side note.  I do not care for football one bit.
http://www.nfl.com/players/jameshamilton/profile?id=HAM239105

I will see if I can find a picture.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 17, 2008, 05:17:49 PM »
The only thing that Adam owns of Terrell is maybe a pair of his underwear. I will give him this, he has a bigger ribcage. In fact, he has the biggest ribcage I've ever seen next to Mike Katz. Looks like someone put to oranges on top a 55 gallon drum. Pretty sad for someone who IMO takes drugs and still looks like that.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 17, 2008, 05:20:38 PM »
Pretty sad for someone who IMO takes drugs and still looks like that.

Speaking of which, how come Shari only posts on the positive board?
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #65 on: November 17, 2008, 05:21:22 PM »
The only thing that Adam owns of Terrell is maybe a pair of his underwear. I will give him this, he has a bigger ribcage. In fact, he has the biggest ribcage I've ever seen next to Mike Katz. Looks like someone put to oranges on top a 55 gallon drum. Pretty sad for someone who IMO takes drugs and still looks like that.

thats pretty harsh, you really think terrels body is so superior over adonis?
Z

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 17, 2008, 05:24:38 PM »
thats pretty harsh, you really think terrels body is so superior over adonis?

Absolutely, Adam is comparing himself all pumped flexed under fluorescent lights with pictures of Terrell just sitting there. As far as genetic structure there is zero comparison.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #67 on: November 17, 2008, 05:27:00 PM »
Absolutely, Adam is comparing himself all pumped flexed under fluorescent lights with pictures of Terrell just sitting there. As far as genetic structure there is zero comparison.

who would you say is more in adonis league so to speak?
Z

DPump

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: November 17, 2008, 05:29:32 PM »
why does this guy compare himself to everyone-   seems like an ok guy-   but standing next to Ronnie Coleman all flexed out like that screams something-     just not sure what it is

not flaming on the guy-     but sometimes its better to do more and talk less instead of talking bigger than what u do-    very unattractive

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 17, 2008, 05:30:13 PM »

Why do you suspect Adonis juices ,Disgusted?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 17, 2008, 05:30:39 PM »
who would you say is more in adonis league so to speak?

Who? Can't think of anyone specific at the moment. His genetic structure is very weak and not really suitable for physique display let alone him comparing himself to anyone he does.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 17, 2008, 05:34:49 PM »
Why do you suspect Adonis juices ,Disgusted?

Like I said from my experience he looks like he does in my opinion. There are pletny of legal hormones out there you can still buy. A buddy of mine who was on 500 mg of test took two D Drol for 30 days and gained 15 pounds solid.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #72 on: November 17, 2008, 05:35:53 PM »

holy shit!

lmao.
b

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #73 on: November 17, 2008, 05:46:05 PM »

just the fact that you're the only one that can actually see this and point it out shows how many people in this thread have no idea what they are talking about.

adonis is a joke- his physique is achievable without lifting weights, but yet he believes he is the epitomy of the natural bodybuilder.  ::)

the hero of the 160 pound club has fallen.

PIP.

b

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 17, 2008, 05:49:50 PM »
just the fact that you're the only one that can actually see this and point it out shows how many people in this thread have no idea what they are talking about.

adonis is a joke- his physique is achievable without lifting weights, but yet he believes he is the epitomy of the natural bodybuilder.  ::)

the hero of the 160 pound club has fallen.

PIP.

I am curious to how tall he is. Didn't he say he weighted 230 before he started dieting?