Author Topic: 'TRUE ADONIS' CLAIMS TO 'OWN' TERRELL OWENS...  (Read 15153 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: 'TRUE ADONIS' CLAIMS TO 'OWN' TERRELL OWENS...
« Reply #75 on: November 17, 2008, 05:53:05 PM »
I am curious to how tall he is. Didn't he say he weighted 230 before he started dieting?
5`11.5

A little taller than Ronnie as you saw.

I haven`t been obese since the first Mr. Getbig. 

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #76 on: November 17, 2008, 05:53:33 PM »
5`11.5

whats your definition for obese?
follow the arrows

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: November 17, 2008, 05:54:55 PM »
just the fact that you're the only one that can actually see this and point it out shows how many people in this thread have no idea what they are talking about.

adonis is a joke- his physique is achievable without lifting weights, but yet he believes he is the epitomy of the natural bodybuilder.  ::)

the hero of the 160 pound club has fallen.

PIP.

Too bad you can`t compete in the Lifetime Natural 160 lb club.  You have about 100 lbs of fat to lose at least.

Show me one person who does not train that looks better than I do or with more muscle.  You can`t. End of story.

You lose again.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: November 17, 2008, 05:56:54 PM »
whats your definition for obese?
12 percent and over.

When I was at my fattest, I was easily 30 percent plus.  Most people are WAY WAY fatter than they realize.

My fatness from a few years ago was self imposed as I wanted to see if I could get to 600 lb deadlift again.  I didn`t make it.  I got to about 575 and got sick of force feeding.

I stay lean and ripped now.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: November 17, 2008, 06:00:36 PM »
5`11.5

So you are exactly my height. So you went from 230 to 160?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: November 17, 2008, 06:03:58 PM »
So you are exactly my height. So you went from 230 to 160?
Over 2 years ago I did. Yep. 168-170 to be exact.  Still had a ways to go. Just ran out of time.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: November 17, 2008, 06:11:19 PM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: November 17, 2008, 06:14:21 PM »
Fast Forward to today from over 2 years go:

I am much much leaner as I was PRETTY FAT IN THOSE MR. GETBIG Pics and I now stay very lean with just slight increases in muscle.  Just a few lbs here and there. 1-5 a year of course.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: November 17, 2008, 06:15:03 PM »
it looks like you didn't lose any muscle either TA.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: November 17, 2008, 06:16:26 PM »
Even though you carry most of your fat in the lower back area I do not see 60 pounds of fat on your before pic.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: November 17, 2008, 06:22:11 PM »
Even though you carry most of your fat in the lower back area I do not see 60 pounds of fat on your before pic.
I assure you it was there and more.

My obeseness was self-imposed as I was not delusional at that point because I had dieted 2 times before.  I knew the only way I could Deadlift 600 or close to it would be to eat myself back to it as I had done before. 

That cut in 2006 was my third time in cutting all the way down and even from there I needed to lose another 10 pounds.

Now I stay within 10 lbs of my absolute leanest.  Still eating whatever I want as I have outlined.

philborg

• Getbig II
« Reply #86 on: November 17, 2008, 06:27:58 PM »
How old are you, Adonis?

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #87 on: November 17, 2008, 06:43:43 PM »

Look at those Monster Bis and Tris on Terrel Owens!

That is amazing how huge they are.  No No not 20 inches....24 Inches easily!

Dude, you should know better.  Posting pictures of TO sitting on the sideline after he has been running all over the football field is ridiculous.  EVERYONE KNOWS CARDIO FLATTENS OUT THE PHYSIQUE. 

You are an intelligent person, but there's something wrong with you bro.  What's your deal with running successful people down to make yourself feel better?  I mean, this is just a constant thing with you.  TO has a damn good physique - maybe the best in the NFL. 

It's OK to appreciate those who have made it in this world! 

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: November 17, 2008, 06:48:04 PM »
Too bad you can`t compete in the Lifetime Natural 160 lb club.  You have about 100 lbs of fat to lose at least.

Show me one person who does not train that looks better than I do or with more muscle.  You can`t. End of story.

You lose again.

Of course there are people who could look better than you do who do not train!  A physique is PURELY SUBJECTIVE.  You can't say you are better than others when what you are referring to is determined by one's EYE.  Bodybuilding is art - what some people enjoy, others dislike greatly.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: November 17, 2008, 06:48:50 PM »
Quite the nice round looking boobies ya got there Adonis. ;D

h

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: November 17, 2008, 06:49:29 PM »
Idolization is nothing more than bearing false witness and perpetuating a myth in the hopes of self-sanctification one day or possibly some kind of glory.  

It's even worse than that I think.  These people have given up on themselves so they chose a proxy whose accomplishments they can take pride in.  They have no hope of ever achieving glory, which is why they lack drive.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: November 17, 2008, 06:53:37 PM »
why does this guy compare himself to everyone-   seems like an ok guy-   but standing next to Ronnie Coleman all flexed out like that screams something-     just not sure what it is

not flaming on the guy-     but sometimes its better to do more and talk less instead of talking bigger than what u do-    very unattractive

What's so amazing about this guy is that he obviously has a high IQ, yet he is so damn insecure to come on this board over and over again to shout from the rooftops about how great he is.  I don't get it!  I thought that those who knew they had skills didn't see the point in telling everyone else.  CONFIDENCE.  Where's the confidence these days?  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: November 17, 2008, 06:54:26 PM »
Dude, you should know better.  Posting pictures of TO sitting on the sideline after he has been running all over the football field is ridiculous.  EVERYONE KNOWS CARDIO FLATTENS OUT THE PHYSIQUE. 

You are an intelligent person, but there's something wrong with you bro.  What's your deal with running successful people down to make yourself feel better?  I mean, this is just a constant thing with you.  TO has a damn good physique - maybe the best in the NFL. 

It's OK to appreciate those who have made it in this world! 
I have no clue who Terrel Owens is.
I am judging his physique (as that is what we were discussing) and find that his 13 inch arms at 6`5 or whatever height he is as unimpressive. Sorry.  

The only pictures where he is muscular are the ones that are highly photoshopped and edited.
All the pics I posted of Terrel Owens are not photoshopped or edited and you can clearly see he does not have much muscle as you guys claim.

I don`t know a thing about him save for the pics I have seen and the videos I just saw.  There are plenty of naturals on this very board that have much better physiques than your hero.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: November 17, 2008, 06:55:24 PM »
TA doesn't have an athletic bone in his body, he was the kid constantly picked last for kickball and he's bitter about it. Owens would pancake TA if he got in his way. Hell, TA's girlfriend is bigger than he is   :o
I did make it to Regionals in Swimming and was ranked in the State for Cross Country running and Track years back.

;)

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #94 on: November 17, 2008, 06:58:24 PM »
i gaurentee you if TO trained to look big or good at all he would destroy you.
he trains to be a top tier wide receiver who makes 9 million dollars a year, not to have a good side chest pose.

if he got too much muscle he would have trouble runnin at his 4.3 40 time.
you might as well pick michael phelps and declare you look better then him.

Valhalla awaits.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #95 on: November 17, 2008, 07:01:07 PM »
Adonis, just a question, would you consider me "obese?  ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: November 17, 2008, 07:02:57 PM »
Furthermore, in my opinion, success is based more on intelligence.  I value brain power over brawn and money.  To each his own.

If you want to call Mr. Owens a success, then so be it.  I personally think Charles Darwin, Stephen Hawking, Benjamin Franklin, Gore Vidal, Nikola Tesla, Abraham Lincoln,Socrates are successful.

Terrel Owens would never be on my list.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #97 on: November 17, 2008, 07:04:49 PM »
You think this way yet you belittle Vince constantly who has a better body than you. If you asked 100,000 people whose body they would rather have, yours or Vinces, 100,000 would pick his. Why are you being a hypocrite?

I belittle Vince cause he is delusional and tries to pass off as someone he is not.  That is annoying.  The big difference is I admit the way I look.  I also know my past achievements far outpass his and yours and Apenis.  My lifts far outpass yours and others on here but other than a select few I never belittle anyone for how much they lift.  See you, Apenis, Goodrum and AssHoletic all put down people constantly who are better than you in just about way.  you see me put down anyone except for Goodrum, Apenis, AssHoleTic or others like them.  I am stronger right now than most of you and do you see me say how weak you are.  If you don't find it idiotic for Apenis to make fun of TO then you belong in the same boat as he is the captain off.  So for that I feel sorry for just like them.  Keep making fun of people to make yourself feel better about yourself cause that is all you got going for you.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #98 on: November 17, 2008, 07:06:33 PM »
I belittle Vince cause he is delusional and tries to pass off as someone he is not.  That is annoying.  The big difference is I admit the way I look.  I also know my past achievements far outpass his and yours and Apenis.  My lifts far outpass yours and others on here but other than a select few I never belittle anyone for how much they lift.  See you, Apenis, Goodrum and AssHoletic all put down people constantly who are better than you in just about way.  you see me put down anyone except for Goodrum, Apenis, AssHoleTic or others like them.  I am stronger right now than most of you and do you see me say how weak you are.  If you don't find it idiotic for Apenis to make fun of TO then you belong in the same boat as he is the captain off.  So for that I feel sorry for just like them.  Keep making fun of people to make yourself feel better about yourself cause that is all you got going for you.
Keith you have no place to talk about me or Adonis
you're 500 pounds
go lose some fucking weight before you die

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: November 17, 2008, 07:07:32 PM »
i gaurentee you if TO trained to look big or good at all he would destroy you.
he trains to be a top tier wide receiver who makes 9 million dollars a year, not to have a good side chest pose.

if he got too much muscle he would have trouble runnin at his 4.3 40 time.
you might as well pick michael phelps and declare you look better then him.

I don`t care what he trains or doesn`t train for.  A good football player does not make a good bodybuilder by any standards.

Frank Zane used to destroy Mike Katz who played Pro Football.  Tons of non-football player bodybuilders beat Mike Katz.