Author Topic: Is aug 6th in jeopardy?  (Read 2594 times)

Simple Simon

Re: Is aug 6th in jeopardy?
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2014, 08:43:21 AM »
Define "out of shape".

lift your shirt up and show us your lower back and I will tell you.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2014, 08:55:37 AM »
lift your shirt up and show us your lower back and I will tell you.

Oh, you're talking in terms of vanity? How does that define someone that's "out of shape"?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2014, 09:07:44 AM »
Define "out of shape".

Who's the fat guy ?

Is he a project of yours coach ? it would be pretty smart business for you to show you could actually get somebody in shape too, not just athletic and sports performance

the trainer

« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2014, 09:56:34 AM »
I had 525 on today for sets of 12 and I'm probably 25 years older and I didn't have a problem. Sound like you're weak...son.

I was doing pyramid weight training I was nowhere near my heaviest set, and you can strains from wear and tear in the gym not necessarily from your heaviest set.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2014, 11:47:53 AM »
Who's the fat guy ?

Is he a project of yours coach ? it would be pretty smart business for you to show you could actually get somebody in shape too, not just athletic and sports performance

We have a lot of general clientele that come for various goals, weight loss, etc. but unless we're dealing with obese clients, when they see fat drop and body composition change they quickly (and happily) understand there's more to "weight loss" than just what's on a scale. Any one can "lose weight".

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2014, 12:37:18 PM »
I was doing pyramid weight training I was nowhere near my heaviest set, and you can strains from wear and tear in the gym not necessarily from your heaviest set.

Dorian Yates tore his Bicep while doing reverse grip barbell Rows with 440lb... his entire arm was swollen and bruised... and he competed 6 weeks later an won the Olympia

I'm sure that your trap soreness will subside sufficiently enough for you to take a selfie.

the trainer

« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2014, 01:07:11 PM »

Dorian Yates tore his Bicep while doing reverse grip barbell Rows with 440lb... his entire arm was swollen and bruised... and he competed 6 weeks later an won the Olympia

I'm sure that your trap soreness will subside sufficiently enough for you to take a selfie.

Good point I got to be hardcore and push through.

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2014, 01:15:06 PM »
Good point I got to be hardcore and push through.