Author Topic: Broner vs Maidana  (Read 10731 times)

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
Broner vs Maidana
« on: December 12, 2013, 11:25:08 AM »
It's going down Saturday night...

Who you got?

[/youtube]

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
Re: Broner vs Maidana
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2013, 11:59:38 AM »
Broner is good but not as good as he thinks he is. Maidana is a beast but limited. Broner will win an unpopular decision.

Broner is ready to implode. He is no FMJ. Broner loves to party and live the life.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2013, 12:40:43 PM »
Boner 

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2013, 12:43:16 PM »
I'd really like for Broner to take a good ass whipping because of how arrogant he is, but he'll out point Maidana.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2013, 12:49:24 PM »
Bone Crusher Smith would beat the piss out of them both at once.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2013, 12:50:38 PM »

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2013, 06:32:40 PM »
he says styles makes fights which they do but paulie is a class "B" fighter and judah has been on slide for a while, just collecting checks now like mosley.  anyway, his roll defense doesn't work like fwm's, gets hit often and solidly.  

147 has some monsters out there.   i'm assuming he'll stay away from the monster punchers like keith thurman and play the fmw game and try to get to ppv and stay undefeated.  once he gets beat like berto, no one will give a fuck.  

dude is the most annoying fighter out there, tries to be like hector camacho but don;t have the looks or real style.

i think bradley or Provodnikov would wreck him.

i'd like to see him slide back to 144 and fight danny garcia.  he'll stay away from that fight also. 

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2013, 10:38:56 PM »
G thang got this thing locked down.

Broner is not the next FMW. He got schooled by Malignaggi.
all drugs - TPPIIP

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2013, 03:42:09 AM »
G thang got this thing locked down.

Broner is not the next FMW. He got schooled by Malignaggi.

No he didn't! broner did not have a mark on him. Paulie didn;t get a good crack in at all! he hit broner with these little pussy shots that were all pretty much blocked,very few of those punches really got to broners body or face. broner beat the shit out of paulie. I think broner did not look good at 147lbs but no way paulie would even deserve a rematch. Paulie is just a bum stepping stone fighter. paulie should just announce and keep out of the ring. he always makes a ass out of himself. That fight was easy work for broner and broner was way off for that fight.

Broner will beat marcos chino maidana. It will be similar to the demarco fight if broner is 100%. I don"t think broner is 100% though. Broner pisses away all his money and partys way too much, his training is probably going shitty but he will still pull off a victory. A prime in-shape broner would beat up maidana really bad.

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2013, 03:55:37 AM »
he says styles makes fights which they do but paulie is a class "B" fighter and judah has been on slide for a while, just collecting checks now like mosley.  anyway, his roll defense doesn't work like fwm's, gets hit often and solidly.  

147 has some monsters out there.   i'm assuming he'll stay away from the monster punchers like keith thurman and play the fmw game and try to get to ppv and stay undefeated.  once he gets beat like berto, no one will give a fuck.  

dude is the most annoying fighter out there, tries to be like hector camacho but don;t have the looks or real style.

i'd like to see him slide back to 144 and fight danny garcia.  he'll stay away from that fight also. 

I think Bradley would be a hard fight for Adrien, Provodnikov is a dangerous fight for anybody. I would like to see how that fight went if it got in the later rounds. I think Adrien would out box Provodnikov and win by decision. Adrien would not want to brawl with provodnikov. that fight will not happen. Bradley and Adrien would put on a good fight and it would go 12 rounds and Tim would probably get the decision.

I want to see Provodnikov fight someone who comes forward like Brandon Rios. Provodnikov would really beat the shit out of Brandon Rios, If Provodnikov fought Rios that fight would last 4 rounds and Brandon would get carried out of the ring in a stretcher.

We need fights like that. I think they will give Provodnikov a rematch with bradley or they will give Manny a rematch with Bradley then Rios will fight Alvarado for a 3rd time,if Alvarado still wants to fight.he got beat so bad last time I wouldn't blame him for retiring. Alvarado probably lost some vision in that left eye. Broner vs. garcia will not happen. The two guys are friends and want to make a rap album together.watch for Broner to fight alot of Mexicans that Floyd has already ruined.

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2013, 06:27:45 AM »

Broner is just a big talker wich has helped his career just like it helped Floyds career and ali's career. Broner gets alot of hits when he was on HBO a carzy amount. his popularity is because he has a huge mouth. because of broners huge mouth he is going to make alot more money and be a PPV fighter. Broners huge mouth hasb gotten him where he is at,if broner was all quit and boring he would still be fighting at 135lbs on HBO. His mouth launched his into stardom. Tim bradley himself couldn't believe his popularity and amount of hit he got over a million, million and a half on a free fight were the odds were 80-1 when he fought Rees.

Keith Thurman-LOL. Broner would fuck him up bad! Broner Vs. Bradley that would be a great fight. Both of them know how to box. I don;t see either of them going down that fight would go 12 rounds and might be given to Bradley because he is the champ. Bradley can fight if he needs to we saw that when he fought provodnikov. I think anybody who fights provodnikov could be in trouble. Provodnikov almost knocked Bradley out and some refs might of stopped that fight in that second round. Loook how that same ref stopped the rios alvarado fight for no reason! Alvarado was not in any trouble at all when I watch it back,everytime I wonder why the ref stopped that fight. Bradley was lucky that same ref didn't stop that fight where bradley fought provodnikov. I don;t think Bradley wants anything to do with provodnikov again the guy gave tim a concusion and tim couldn;t even talk right for months. Provodnikov knocked alvarado retarded so any fight with Provodnikov is very dangerous. 

Broner will just beat up the mexicans floyd has already beat up and get paid millions of dollars to do it. No way broner takes a fight he cannot win.Broner will push to fight canelo next because canelo fights like he has a piano on his back.Canelo is way to slow for broner.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2013, 08:12:24 AM »
Broner is just a big talker wich has helped his career just like it helped Floyds career and ali's career. Broner gets alot of hits when he was on HBO a carzy amount. his popularity is because he has a huge mouth. because of broners huge mouth he is going to make alot more money and be a PPV fighter. Broners huge mouth hasb gotten him where he is at,if broner was all quit and boring he would still be fighting at 135lbs on HBO. His mouth launched his into stardom. Tim bradley himself couldn't believe his popularity and amount of hit he got over a million, million and a half on a free fight were the odds were 80-1 when he fought Rees.

Keith Thurman-LOL. Broner would fuck him up bad! Broner Vs. Bradley that would be a great fight. Both of them know how to box. I don;t see either of them going down that fight would go 12 rounds and might be given to Bradley because he is the champ. Bradley can fight if he needs to we saw that when he fought provodnikov. I think anybody who fights provodnikov could be in trouble. Provodnikov almost knocked Bradley out and some refs might of stopped that fight in that second round. Loook how that same ref stopped the rios alvarado fight for no reason! Alvarado was not in any trouble at all when I watch it back,everytime I wonder why the ref stopped that fight. Bradley was lucky that same ref didn't stop that fight where bradley fought provodnikov. I don;t think Bradley wants anything to do with provodnikov again the guy gave tim a concusion and tim couldn;t even talk right for months. Provodnikov knocked alvarado retarded so any fight with Provodnikov is very dangerous.  

Broner will just beat up the mexicans floyd has already beat up and get paid millions of dollars to do it. No way broner takes a fight he cannot win.Broner will push to fight canelo next because canelo fights like he has a piano on his back.Canelo is way to slow for broner.

He tomato canned his way out of 140 and is cherry picking in 147.  He didn't fight one legit champ at 140.  you can't mimick another boxer long-term and be successful.  Don't know if Thurman beats him but he'll land some leather on that clown.  

Fucking slow Latinos and White Boys!  Even FMW fights a better mixture of fighters than this.

I look forward to the n i g g a getting his ass kicked.  And soon won't be fast enough.

We all know the Argentine is made to order.  Then again, he'd stay away from the Sergio Martinez types like his big brother who want take the fight at 152 but jumped at Slownelo.

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2013, 01:30:51 PM »
He tomato canned his way out of 140 and is cherry picking in 147.  He didn't fight one legit champ at 140.  you can't mimick another boxer long-term and be successful.  Don't know if Thurman beats him but he'll land some leather on that clown.  

Fucking slow Latinos and White Boys!  Even FMW fights a better mixture of fighters than this.

I look forward to the n i g g a getting his ass kicked.  And soon won't be fast enough.

We all know the Argentine is made to order.  Then again, he'd stay away from the Sergio Martinez types like his big brother who want take the fight at 152 but jumped at Slownelo.

I totally agree. broner will just fight safe fights. I bet he will want to fight canelo next since canelo is so slow. I don't think thurman is a good enough all around boxer to fight broner. I actually think broner would fight better at 140lbs. In the end broner will take the easiest fight he can every time and why not this is prize fighting and Adrien is still very young. Eventually Broner will have to take a hard fight and we will see if broner can back up all the shit he talks. I won't say it is bad to talk as much as broner has because it has greatly helped his career talking so much trash. In the end broner is a good fighter! broner is still young but if he stopped partying and really focused on boxing daily he would do very well. broner has a chance of not losing a fight for along time. As far as the opponents he has fought so far he has not fought anybody well known. broner is still just beating down Bum prize fighters and will fight as many bum prize fighters as he can.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2013, 03:48:23 PM »
Maidana is very basic  but he's a tough mofo , there is no quit in him .

Great action

Brutal body shot.

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2013, 09:49:02 AM »

whitewidow

« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2013, 11:38:51 AM »
They call adrien broner A.B. for alot of reasons but mainly because he can throw somebody a good ass-beating. This will be like the Demarco fight.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2013, 11:51:36 AM »
They call adrien broner A.B. for alot of reasons but mainly because he can throw somebody a good ass-beating. This will be like the Demarco fight.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

5'6".  he's a small 147 like berto.  paulie fights short for 5'8", so he isn't a good headhunter plus no power.  broner gets FUCKED when he steps up at 147.  he'll milk some fightS but will have to face a downhill puncher at some point.

i'd prefer khan Provodnikov Matthysseor or garcia against him at 144 but he won't take the fight.  

to think about it, how the fuck did he get out of 140 without fighting any of those guys with belts around his waist?

FUCK BRONER!

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2013, 11:55:14 AM »
It's going down Saturday night...

Who you got?

[/youtube]
this guy pisses me off he went off HBO. just like tyson did years ago. now tyson plays all nicey nice with them so they put his crappy special on.
F

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2013, 07:23:40 PM »
The fight is next if anyone is interested....

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2013, 07:33:40 PM »
The fight is next if anyone is interested....

Don't be surprise if Broner goes after Porter "Paper Champion".  He won't touch Thurman.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2013, 07:52:29 PM »
Ref clearly in broners favor

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2013, 07:53:31 PM »
Lol this is awesome lol

Getting tested tonight

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2013, 07:54:42 PM »
No more Money comparisons.  That's over thankfully.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2013, 07:54:57 PM »
FUCK BRONER! He probably gets past this fight but the beasts in 147 will kill this clown.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2013, 07:55:56 PM »
Broner clowning like a asshole. Maidana murdering him.