Author Topic: Could doggcrapp buy Getbig?/Disappointed  (Read 82482 times)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
Re: Could doggcrapp buy Getbig?
« Reply #125 on: September 09, 2006, 12:30:51 PM »
Where did I say that he is a drug dealer?

The United States Government seemed to be interested in Milos.

Do you think it was because they needed some workout tips and how to best take their post-workout Dextrose shakes?

Do you think that adding: "because they needed some workout tips and how to best take their post-workout Dextrose shakes?" MAKES this post more entertaining, funnier...or what? Or this is just another way of you showing the LOVE and understanding...?

I spent A LOT OF TIME (here on getbig) explaining the whole case and you can still read what I wrote...
What happened to me and Dennis is TRAGICAL to say the least...and it was directly DUE to someone JUST LIKE YOU telling people that EVERYTHING MILOS advocates is reallated to drugs...which got DEA's attention...

As I explained everything already I will not bore anyone by saying it again: BUT GOVERNEMENT WOULD NOT LET ME GO IF I WAS GUILTY OF WHAT YOU AND OTHER'S MIGHT THINK ABOUT IT....

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #126 on: September 09, 2006, 12:32:50 PM »
Do you think that adding: "because they needed some workout tips and how to best take their post-workout Dextrose shakes?" MAKES this post more entertaining, funnier...or what? Or this is just another way of you showing the LOVE and understanding...?

I spent A LOT OF TIME (here on getbig) explaining the whole case and you can still read what I wrote...
What happened to me and Dennis is TRAGICAL to say the least...and it was directly DUE to someone JUST LIKE YOU telling people that EVERYTHING MILOS advocates is reallated to drugs...which got DEA's attention...

As I explained everything already I will not bore anyone by saying it again: BUT GOVERNEMENT WOULD NOT LET ME GO IF I WAS GUILTY OF WHAT YOU AND OTHER'S MIGHT THINK ABOUT IT....

Milos man, you don't have to defend yourself against this guy. Your reputation and qualifications speak for themselves.

efirkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: September 09, 2006, 12:34:13 PM »
I HOPE for your sake your a lifetime natty, if not you need to beat the hell out of your supplier.

Why are you firing back at him if you guys don't like this kind of behaviour?  Seems kind of hyprocritical.  He would be more likely to stop if you ignored him.

A lot of getbig's appeal is the trolls around here and the pros need a thicker skin as does everyone who posts hear.

Some of these guys act the way they do because they can't do it in real life.  I would love to see TA diss Milos in real life.  There would be two hits.  TA hitting the floor and the ambulance hitting 90 on the way to the hospital.

Also this generation of kids are far more disrespectful in general.  I can't imagine bashing Arnold or Tom Platz or Zane if we had the internet in the 70s or 80s.  Maybe I am wrong.

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: September 09, 2006, 12:36:27 PM »
Why are you firing back at him if you guys don't like this kind of behaviour?  Seems kind of hyprocritical.  He would be more likely to stop if you ignored him.

A lot of getbig's appeal is the trolls around here and the pros need a thicker skin as does everyone who posts hear.

Some of these guys act the way they do because they can't do it in real life.  I would love to see TA diss Milos in real life.  There would be two hits.  TA hitting the floor and the ambulance hitting 90 on the way to the hospital.

Also this generation of kids are far more disrespectful in general.  I can't imagine bashing Arnold or Tom Platz or Zane if we had the internet in the 70s or 80s.  Maybe I am wrong.

A little trolling is alright, Adonis has taken it to a level that is beyond annoying. A little of his shit would be alright, but, how much of this garbage do we have to sift through to read something funny on here.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #129 on: September 09, 2006, 12:39:26 PM »
You are the one who used the word Sue.  Sue me for what?

This should tell you few things about yourself...

YOU used the word NOT ME...

You keep assuming and making the ASSuming fool out of yourself...

I simply stated the facts (one being that IF you continue accusing someone of ILLEGAL activities (drug issue) you might be facing some legal troubles...And as it usually goes - that is exactly what is going to happen top you one day (not that I wish you that - but I am giving you a friendly warning...)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #130 on: September 09, 2006, 12:39:30 PM »

I agree with you Milos.  They did have their suspicions though.  Somehow your name came up on their list.  You happen to be involved and associated with what the government deems as "bad company".

You can`t blame them.  They were just doing their job.  I never once called you a drug dealer.  You are in the same sport and position with those who have sold drugs I am certain.  (Craig Titus for one and Dave Palumbo).  

And in the United States,drug use is even illegal. You chose to associate yourself with all of this by becoming a pro bodybuilder.

I don`t feel sorry for you.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #131 on: September 09, 2006, 12:40:51 PM »
A little trolling is alright, Adonis has taken it to a level that is beyond annoying. A little of his shit would be alright, but, how much of this garbage do we have to sift through to read something funny on here.

I agree. I am quitting this fucking place if this attention whore isn't put in his place. SHUT THE FUCK UP TA!! You are an average gym rat. No more, no less. I can't believe Ron is letting some kid who has never done shit in terms of bodybuilding give out such fucked up advice ???
E

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: September 09, 2006, 12:40:57 PM »
Why are you firing back at him if you guys don't like this kind of behaviour?  Seems kind of hyprocritical.  He would be more likely to stop if you ignored him.

Some of these guys act the way they do because they can't do it in real life.  I would love to see TA diss Milos in real life.  There would be two hits.  TA hitting the floor and the ambulance hitting 90 on the way to the hospital.

Also this generation of kids are far more disrespectful in general.  I can't imagine bashing Arnold or Tom Platz or Zane if we had the internet in the 70s or 80s.  Maybe I am wrong.

Milos and I wouldn`t fight.  I am sure we would be good friends and actually talk intelligently...It is your small reptilian brain that would want violence.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: September 09, 2006, 12:44:11 PM »
If their job was to molest babies would it be acceptable to not hold it against them to using the same argument?

I don`t agree with the drug laws at all...I think they are stupid.

I also don`t agree with drug use in sports...It is not fair. 

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: September 09, 2006, 12:44:50 PM »
Milos and I wouldn`t fight.  I am sure we would be good friends and actually talk intelligently...It is your small reptilian brain that would want violence.

I think I can speak for more than a few people, that although this is a message board and is "not to be taken too seriously", you have gone far enough on more than a few occasions for people to dislike you in person at least as much as they do on here. I understand that this place is meant to be fun, but, you have crossed a lot of lines and I wouldn't expect people to be too friendly in person. They probably are too smart to hit you, but ignore you, you bet. Dude, you are nothing special, you are the most annoying member on GetBig. It was funny at the start. That was like 2000 posts ago though.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #135 on: September 09, 2006, 12:45:05 PM »
garreath, when did you become such a cry baby?
$

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: September 09, 2006, 12:46:41 PM »
garreath, when did you become such a cry baby?

I was thinking the same thing, all TA is doing is expressing his opinion, I thought you were allowed to do that on getbig ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: September 09, 2006, 12:48:04 PM »
I don`t agree with the drug laws at all...I think they are stupid.

I also don`t agree with drug use in sports...It is not fair. 

You guys just don`t get it do you?

I DON`T GIVE A SHIT WHO USES DRUGS!
I just call it as I see it.

All Drugs, means All Drugs.

Im not saying don`t use them.  

I don`t think they belong in sports of any kind.

I could care less if anyone uses them,just make it fair if you are going to compete in something.

I wish All Drugs were legalized.  I think people should have the right to fuck themselves up if they want.....Or just use to make themselves feel better or whatever.

Why can`t you see that it is possible to have these 2 thoughts simultaneously?

Legalize drugs, Ban them from sports.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #138 on: September 09, 2006, 12:48:13 PM »
I'm not even trying to be a funny guy about it. Don't click the threads. People shit on mods then want mods to jump when they (the members) start complaining.
$

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #139 on: September 09, 2006, 12:51:03 PM »
He doesn't post whore. He posts responses.
$

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #140 on: September 09, 2006, 12:52:33 PM »
Adonis....sigh

Poking a stick at DC is one thing.  Poking one at Milo's is different

First off, BALCO's greatest contribution to building muscle was not the clear or the cream as most people would like to believe.

Their biggest contribution was the product  ZMA which allowed athletes to increase strength and performance very effectively. 

And you certainly cannot dismiss Project World Record which put the USA back on the map at the Olympics.  Regardless of what some say, the fact is every other country has their own special program and the only thing BALCO did was even the playing field yet the method of training and nutrition was revolutionary which blew every other country out of the water.  Even the Russians, the Germans and Bulgarians couldn't do what BALCO did.  Essentially they took an ordinary regular athlete and turned him or her into a World Record Holder in less than one year from ground up.  And it was more than just one athlete. 

The fact is that every sport has athletes using steroids even down to golf and problably shuffleboard. Multi-million dollar endorsements, contracts, and shoe deals depend on simply winning...there is no room for second place or runner-up. 

The fact is that the politicans and everyone else was demanding for the USA to dominate in the Olympics at any cost and the mission was accomplished.  Milo's was nothing more than a scapegoat for them covering their tracks.

I'm done with this thread.
A

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #141 on: September 09, 2006, 12:56:13 PM »
I agree. I am quitting this fucking place if this attention whore isn't put in his place. SHUT THE f**k UP TA!! You are an average gym rat. No more, no less. I can't believe Ron is letting some kid who has never done shit in terms of bodybuilding give out such fucked up advice ???

You won't be missed you pill-popping piece of shit. Do us a favor and leave anyway.

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #142 on: September 09, 2006, 12:56:27 PM »
hahaha, how many times have we heard that?  Remember when the Gammo-O president said that and he posted about a minute later?  Remember when "240 or bust" melted and joined getbig within 35 seconds of deleting his account under the handle "240 is back".  Everyone says they are done, but no one can stay away long.  ;D

I fucking HATE that quality this place has. As stupid as it is, I can't stay away  :'(

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #143 on: September 09, 2006, 12:58:45 PM »
hahaha, how many times have we heard that?  Remember when the Gammo-O president said that and he posted about a minute later?  Remember when "240 or bust" melted and joined getbig within 35 seconds of deleting his account under the handle "240 is back".  Everyone says they are done, but no one can stay away long.  ;D

I am pretty much done with this thread.  I may goof around here but when I go to Milo's discussion board, I don't post anything.  I read and listen in the terms of a student taking notes in class.  Milo's earned his respect and has nothing to prove to anyone
A

efirkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #144 on: September 09, 2006, 12:58:55 PM »
Milos and I wouldn`t fight.  I am sure we would be good friends and actually talk intelligently...It is your small reptilian brain that would want violence.

That's funny because I can't imagine you putting up too much of a fight.

Also Milos, is English your first language, because your writing is near perfect?

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #145 on: September 09, 2006, 01:00:16 PM »
1] Getbig is the best forum because of the [relative] freedom of speech.

2] We have the best pros - Lee 'a bit of deca in the offseason' Priest and Shawn 'dealer, squealer, tranny feeler' Ray. They always shoot from the hip and don't try to dodge issues. In fact they're the ones that are usually creating them :)

3] As well as the two best pros we have gh15. Everyone from Mayhem and bb.com comes here to listen to him. He dispells the myths and fantasies that surround bodybuilding and says the one thing no other pro will admit....

4] Bodybuilding at the professional level is 90% drugs.

5] Getbig will not tolerate people coming here and trying to hawk snake oil. The guy from Scamma O was so thoroughly owned he is probably still crying.

6] Getbig is the only forum where you can have a passionate debate. The others are so heavily moderated that at the slightest signs of an argument you get sent a warning - or thrown off.

7] The other forums are very cold and impersonal. Yes, Getbig is populated by misfits and losers - but there is a strange sense of community here. And its as addictive as hell.

8] Milos, you complain about your treatment here - but you always aquit yourself eloquently and with great dignity. Your feuds with the likes of Gayjoanna won you alot of new fans and potential customers. Also your battle with Shawn was Getbig gold. Admit it: you love it here!

9] People can be honest on Getbig. I know from my own experiences that nothing can compare with the power of steroids. All the cell tech and protein shakes in the world arn't going to do the same job as test, deca and dbol, he he he. I wouldn't be able to say that on Mayhem.

10] Getbig is fun. Drama, excitement, humiliating meltdowns - and thats just from Rhino. LONG LIVE GETBIG!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #146 on: September 09, 2006, 01:02:21 PM »

Also Milos, is English your first language, because your writing is near perfect?

I think his native language is srpske.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #147 on: September 09, 2006, 01:03:12 PM »

Adonis would turtle so quickly in a fight it would make your head spin. Mind you, in person, he wouldn't behave like this. There is no way he could make it more than 20 minutes outside behaving like this in the United States. Up here in Canada maybe (it is too cold outside for more than one or two people out there at the same time max, and we are all drugged up on free meds), but not there.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: September 09, 2006, 01:03:26 PM »
Adonis....sigh

Poking a stick at DC is one thing.  Poking one at Milo's is different

First off, BALCO's greatest contribution to building muscle was not the clear or the cream as most people would like to believe.

Their biggest contribution was the product  ZMA which allowed athletes to increase strength and performance very effectively. 

And you certainly cannot dismiss Project World Record which put the USA back on the map at the Olympics.  Regardless of what some say, the fact is every other country has their own special program and the only thing BALCO did was even the playing field yet the method of training and nutrition was revolutionary which blew every other country out of the water.  Even the Russians, the Germans and Bulgarians couldn't do what BALCO did.  Essentially they took an ordinary regular athlete and turned him or her into a World Record Holder in less than one year from ground up.  And it was more than just one athlete. 

The fact is that every sport has athletes using steroids even down to golf and problably shuffleboard. Multi-million dollar endorsements, contracts, and shoe deals depend on simply winning...there is no room for second place or runner-up. 

The fact is that the politicans and everyone else was demanding for the USA to dominate in the Olympics at any cost and the mission was accomplished.  Milo's was nothing more than a scapegoat for them covering their tracks.

I'm done with this thread.

Change the Laws first, then drugs in sports will at least have some validation.

However, The OLYMPICS bans drug use world-wide, even though in a lot of countries it is COMPLETELY LEGAL to use Steroids.

Do you know why?

Fairness.

That is what I advocate.Fairness....Not hing more.

I don`t care of the legality or moral issue.  Just fairness.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #149 on: September 09, 2006, 01:03:29 PM »
11. UK Gold likes fingers in his asshole
$