Author Topic: SOTU....what did you guys think?  (Read 11043 times)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Re: SOTU....what did you guys think?
« Reply #50 on: February 07, 2019, 02:04:02 AM »

what in the hell is the bartender doing in that picture?
a

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #51 on: February 07, 2019, 04:05:30 AM »
America, where anyone can be anything. 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #52 on: February 07, 2019, 11:03:12 AM »
They are.  It's just about what level of crazy they might be.  Funniest analysis ever:

LOL

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #53 on: February 07, 2019, 11:07:07 AM »

Sure she's saying "Fook Yu"?  Cause she looks like she's really saying "Fuk mi"

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #54 on: February 07, 2019, 06:06:02 PM »

LOL, she does do the kissy lip thing there doesn't she? ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: February 07, 2019, 10:21:07 PM »
what in the hell is the bartender doing in that picture?

I watched for her very closely during the speech, cuz she was sitting like a fucking stuck up bitch the first time they showed her.

If I remember right, this is when Trump was talking about the women in Congress and what an accomplishment it was, and she flipped up her hands and gave that shitty grin she has there as if she was thinking "yeah well, you know....I'm just awesome like that"  self-absorbed little twat.

I was in sales for many years.  That means lots of training on body language, and matching & mirroring.  Based off my training and experience in sales, I would bet $100 if that's the moment I'm thinking of; that that is very close to what she was mimicking and thinking.....and I'm not the typical millionaire GetBigger so $100 isn't sofa change. :'(

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 08, 2019, 03:58:27 AM »
I watched for her very closely during the speech, cuz she was sitting like a fucking stuck up bitch the first time they showed her.

If I remember right, this is when Trump was talking about the women in Congress and what an accomplishment it was, and she flipped up her hands and gave that shitty grin she has there as if she was thinking "yeah well, you know....I'm just awesome like that"  self-absorbed little twat.

I was in sales for many years.  That means lots of training on body language, and matching & mirroring.  Based off my training and experience in sales, I would bet $100 if that's the moment I'm thinking of; that that is very close to what she was mimicking and thinking.....and I'm not the typical millionaire GetBigger so $100 isn't sofa change. :'(
Yes, it's all about her.  She's a typical millennial twat who thinks she is the smartest and most valuable person in the world.  The fall will be funny to watch.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 08, 2019, 05:20:52 AM »
The fucking division in here is real, no matter what trump does its good according to the right, the left see nothing but negative HAHAH.

What is the average IQ in the US?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #58 on: February 08, 2019, 05:45:47 AM »

So basically Straw, you're getting 3500 responses per week to represent 300+ million people.

Once I saw someone chirping that "50% of Republicans believe Trump won the popular vote"....and he provided a link to a poll.   I dismissed it, but when it came up again, I thought that it was impossible, so I went to the site, read the polling method, and it went something like this:

1100 people surveyed
90% of those knew he lost the popular vote.
Of the 110 dumbasses who thought he won, 55 (50% of that subset) were Rebulican, 35 were Democrat, and 20 were "other".
So, in essence, 5% of Rebuplicans thought he won the popular, as did 3% of Democrats.

But the headline listed the amount of the subset (50% of 10%) and said "50% of Rebublicans".
So
Y

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #59 on: February 08, 2019, 06:28:14 AM »
The fucking division in here is real, no matter what trump does its good according to the right, the left see nothing but negative HAHAH.

What is the average IQ in the US?

It's politics.  As for IQ, most billionaires, best companies, and best inventions come out of the US.  So bow down to your big brother, Mr. Canadian doctor.  :)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 08, 2019, 08:34:42 AM »
It's politics.  As for IQ, most billionaires, best companies, and best inventions come out of the US.  So bow down to your big brother, Mr. Canadian doctor.  :)

Lol

seriously though it's clear that emotions are running a lot of people's mind's here. The me vs them mentality. Perhaps it's human nature, I haven't figured out humans yet. :D

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #61 on: February 08, 2019, 09:03:08 AM »
Lol

seriously though it's clear that emotions are running a lot of people's mind's here. The me vs them mentality. Perhaps it's human nature, I haven't figured out humans yet. :D

So, what’s the average wait time in Canadian emergency rooms these days?

As far as IQs, it gets brought down by certain groups. What’s the percentage of Canadians that are black?

Homicide rates by race. (per 100,000 population):
https://www.acsh.org/news/2017/08/10/african-american-homicide-rate-nearly-quadruple-national-average-11680

20.9 for blacks (non-Hispanic)

4.9 for Hispanics

2.6 for whites (non-Hispanic)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #62 on: February 08, 2019, 09:07:16 AM »

Depends on the city or province.  15 minutes in some, 15 weeks in others.   :D

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #63 on: February 08, 2019, 09:08:47 AM »
“It wasn’t sarcastic,” Pelosi insisted to reporters, per People magazine. “Look at what I was applauding. I wanted him to know that it was very welcomed.”

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/nancy-pelosi-explains-why-she-092155534.html

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #64 on: February 08, 2019, 09:08:56 AM »

I heard Christian Thibodeau on a podcast say it was like 16 hours in Montreal. And that’s a great city.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #65 on: February 08, 2019, 09:10:53 AM »
I heard Christian Thibodeau on a podcast say it was like 16 hours in Montreal. And that’s a great city.

Depends on the city or province.  15 minutes hours in some, 15 weeks in others.   :D

Fixed.   :D

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 08, 2019, 12:09:43 PM »

As far as IQs, it gets brought down by certain groups. What’s the percentage of Canadians that are black?

Homicide rates by race. (per 100,000 population):
https://www.acsh.org/news/2017/08/10/african-american-homicide-rate-nearly-quadruple-national-average-11680

20.9 for blacks (non-Hispanic)

4.9 for Hispanics

2.6 for whites (non-Hispanic)

Meltdown. This isn't a canada vs US thing, me against you thing this is falling for their manipulation thing.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 08, 2019, 12:10:41 PM »

Meltdown.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 08, 2019, 01:06:22 PM »

No, this was the moment he said "We must reject the politics of revenge, resistance and retribution and embrace the boundless potential of cooperation, compromise and the common good.”.  lasted all of 4 min before he started bashing Democrats

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: February 08, 2019, 05:19:26 PM »
SOTU is now a few days old and I’m surprised no one has posted this comparison.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #70 on: February 08, 2019, 05:23:39 PM »
No, this was the moment he said "We must reject the politics of revenge, resistance and retribution and embrace the boundless potential of cooperation, compromise and the common good.”.  lasted all of 4 min before he started bashing Democrats

Wow 4 minutes !! He did very well then.  ;D

Agnostic what’s your take on AOC in general & her new green deal ??

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #71 on: February 08, 2019, 06:05:26 PM »
Demoncrats have spent the last 3 years dragging his every move and his family's every move through the public opinion mud pit, they need to be bashed. Not to worry though, with their ultra left wingnut ideas, they'll implode soon enough. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: February 08, 2019, 07:48:27 PM »

Childish faces are for women. Men grew up and moved on from making childish faces like that. I would like to titty fuck Pelosi though!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #73 on: February 09, 2019, 05:13:48 AM »
Meltdown. This isn't a canada vs US thing, me against you thing this is falling for their manipulation thing.

I don’t melt arguing with Conker. Why would I do so with a tamer version?

It’s just that I notice that Europeans and Canadians like to call Americans dumb but conveniently leave out the dumbest most uneducated segments of the population.

RE manipulation, when I watch or read right leaning media, I know I’m getting a slanted viewpoint. It just happens to be one I agree with most of the time.

You should come to the US and visit an inner city then report back your findings.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 09, 2019, 09:38:22 AM »
I wonder at what point during the SOTU speech did Pelosi realize that AOC is the leader of the Democrat Party now?