Author Topic: Abramoff to testify against 6 to 8 "seriously corrupt" Dem senators  (Read 3401 times)

Mr. Intenseone

Re: Abramoff to testify against 6 to 8 "seriously corrupt" Dem senators
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2006, 10:17:13 PM »
Well duh... It's not a  conspiracy theory when you admit to it you stupid f**k ::)  Nice to see you chose to divert the subject... As usual... It's Mr. OneIntenseRedherring  :-\

Your quoting me from another thread from along time ago that "I've done a cycle or two in my day".....what day would that have been, I've been training for over 30 years, yes, I have done a cycle or two............BUT NOT NOW!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2006, 11:21:03 PM »
Your quoting me from another thread from along time ago that "I've done a cycle or two in my day".....what day would that have been, I've been training for over 30 years, yes, I have done a cycle or two............BUT NOT NOW!!
That would work if in the same thread you did not admit to a doctrine of light cycles even unto today ;) Oh, oops, your memory sucks ass :o  It won't help your cause that you named your site darkside...  I read that fucking thread ages ago and remember what you said better than you do ::)  Now stop fucking changing the point you assclown, admit the facts on Abramoff >:(  The article I posted is not conspiracy unless you're saying a US district judge indulged conspiracy theories to put away these guys...  And with the other info, I posted it with the caveat that it was budget however uncovered interesting FACTS... you know what a fact is right?  I assume you don't have anything against FACTS do you ::)

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2006, 11:32:31 PM »
That would work if in the same thread you did not admit to a doctrine of light cycles even unto today ;)

Yes, I said I said all my cycles were light, there so light now you can say I'm not even taking anything................ .....yet ;D!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2006, 11:32:52 PM »
Man, you should really be more carefull.... Some jerk could take your pic, weighing in the 220s at 5-6"  ::) with your statements on cycles past or present and your website information along with an online meltdown or two and forward it all on to California Department of Social Services... It's the internet fool, be more carefull!!!...  It's not me you have to worry about taking your deca comments seriously... Oh yea huh ::)

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2006, 05:51:26 AM »
Man, you should really be more carefull.... Some jerk could take your pic, weighing in the 220s at 5-6"  ::) with your statements on cycles past or present and your website information along with an online meltdown or two and forward it all on to California Department of Social Services... It's the internet fool, be more carefull!!!...  It's not me you have to worry about taking your deca comments seriously... Oh yea huh ::)

Appriciate the warning but, everything I have done is on the up and up and even if I ever do decide to go on anything, I always have a legal script!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2006, 09:13:15 AM »
Appriciate the warning but, everything I have done is on the up and up and even if I ever do decide to go on anything, I always have a legal script!
Well Well..... Now I know why you're worried about taxes... You used bush's tax cut for your scrip/cycles... Very Pricey that route...

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2006, 09:24:18 AM »
Well Well..... Now I know why you're worried about taxes... You used bush's tax cut for your scrip/cycles... Very Pricey that route...

Oh brother ::)!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2006, 09:39:25 AM »
Oh brother ::)!
That's what I said when you came up with every exuse possible before using the obvious answer that makes it all irrelivant... Wonder why you didn't just say it from the start... Not calling you a liar ;) Oh, did you really enjoy using your AAS habbits as a red herring ???  It doesnt' look totaly stupid or anything :P