Author Topic: Eminems Kigs  (Read 9506 times)

bleed

• Getbig II
Re: Eminems Kigs
« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2012, 04:39:34 PM »
I'm new here and I don't want to break any rules so I want name sources (no source naming, yes?).  But fronting to a stranger is not something you see on the regular.  I know a few sources who will front to repeat customers.  I love those guys. 

nobodies fronting legit gear to a stranger, nobody

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2012, 05:01:15 PM »
I'm new here and I don't want to break any rules so I want name sources (no source naming, yes?).  But fronting to a stranger is not something you see on the regular.  I know a few sources who will front to repeat customers.  I love those guys. 

there aren't any rules here, per se, as no one ever gets banned but anyways welcome aboard. i remember you from PM.

and yeah, even some who will ship before they receive payment to expedite the T/A. depends on the sources and how long you've been a customer etc...

shortbig26

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: January 19, 2012, 07:56:10 AM »
well in my case i was a first time customer and he have me 10 percent off my order n 1 free kit as well but theres isnt much i can do right now i just hope i can sell off these kits n at least get something back

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: January 19, 2012, 05:25:28 PM »
So is the consensus that the actual "lab" that makes kigtropin is making and selling fakes or that a 3rd party is making them and distributing them?

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: January 19, 2012, 05:37:30 PM »
if anyone has fake kigs or gh you dont want or would sellPM me,,,a friend is starting a AAS blog and he needs boxes and stuff for pictures to show the differences on various gh,,,should be a good site will post link when he gets up and running

bleed

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: February 27, 2012, 12:01:28 PM »
Thank you.  What handle do you post under there?

there aren't any rules here, per se, as no one ever gets banned but anyways welcome aboard. i remember you from PM.

and yeah, even some who will ship before they receive payment to expedite the T/A. depends on the sources and how long you've been a customer etc...