Author Topic: CSWOL to compete in the NPC Los Angeles contest!  (Read 352055 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: CSWOL heading to the NPC Los Angeles contest.
« Reply #1575 on: August 18, 2013, 11:30:00 AM »
Went out to dinner tonight and stuffed my face with great food; barbequed brisket, corn bread, barbecued beans, grits with cheese and onions, a large mixed drink, banana pudding and a cup of coffee with cream. Came home, weighed myself and I'd gained 5 lbs. It will be gone by tomorrow morning. Drinking a big glass of water right now.

Note: this is not a normal meal for me. It was date night with my wife.

i thought this dude was gay.... seriously.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #1576 on: August 18, 2013, 11:35:53 AM »
a friend of mine did the NPC pittsburgh years ago. competed as a superheavy at got 2nd place, i forget what he weighed exactly. here's a picture of him for reference.

reason i bring this up is that when he weighed 270, he didn't need to rely on shady angles and flexing as hard as he could just to make it look like he had abs, at 270 he looked jacked. cswol, you're a dude who just needs to lose weight, not look at doing NPC shows. you are carrying roughly 50 pounds of dead weight.

the only way to get better is to be honest with yourself.

ukjeff

« Reply #1577 on: August 18, 2013, 11:44:51 AM »
Way to encourage the fellow!

Some folks are just so fucking negative. What's wrong with thinking he is will to achieve his goals, just as he says he will. If he does, great. If he does not, it is no skin off your back really.
When actually does something that warrents encouragement he will get it.
He hasn't fucking changed apart from a load of bloat since he started
7th July

17th August

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1578 on: August 18, 2013, 12:55:40 PM »
7th July

17th August

God help your kids.

ukjeff

« Reply #1579 on: August 18, 2013, 12:58:53 PM »
God help your kids.
Yours must be full of a false sense of achievement.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #1580 on: August 18, 2013, 01:36:18 PM »
cswol

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #1581 on: August 18, 2013, 01:38:40 PM »
cswol

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #1582 on: August 18, 2013, 01:39:45 PM »

i thought this dude was gay.... seriously.

Hey man, sucking cock is gay only if you want it to be.  :D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1583 on: August 18, 2013, 02:40:30 PM »
7th July

17th August

Hasn't changed his physique or clothes. :-X
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #1584 on: August 18, 2013, 02:44:01 PM »

Good thing with clothes lasting so many months without having to wash

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #1585 on: August 18, 2013, 02:44:53 PM »
Those photos looks like prison pics notice cider block walls and a door with no windows.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1586 on: August 18, 2013, 03:17:08 PM »

There is nothing false about our son or daughter's achievements in life. They have done very well. Both our children are longtime happily married folks with children of their own. They are reasonably financially secure, well educated, healthy and happy people.

As parents, we always supported our kids in whatever they endeavored to do. Occasionally, when they were young, they had missteps. More often than not though they were successful at what they set out to accomplish.

If Cswol achieves his goal, it will be mainly because he will do whatever it takes and because he wants it that bad. If he does not, he will probably be disappointed. In some small way, people who encourage him....have faith in him and offer occasional constructive criticism will help provide some of the positive energy that helps people to succeed. The naysayers (like you) will have done nothing positive to help Cswol and that will be their and your legacy whether he steps on the competition stage or not.

Before you give advice on raising kids, shouldn't you have some experience with this?

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1587 on: August 18, 2013, 05:35:34 PM »
BOOM!

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #1588 on: August 18, 2013, 06:03:00 PM »
  he takes equipoison every day

how many people can do that? most come close to death with a mere 1/2 cc

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #1589 on: August 18, 2013, 06:13:47 PM »
There is nothing false about our son or daughter's achievements in life. They have done very well. Both our children are longtime happily married folks with children of their own. They are reasonably financially secure, well educated, healthy and happy people.

As parents, we always supported our kids in whatever they endeavored to do. Occasionally, when they were young, they had missteps. More often than not though they were successful at what they set out to accomplish.

If Cswol achieves his goal, it will be mainly because he will do whatever it takes and because he wants it that bad. If he does not, he will probably be disappointed. In some small way, people who encourage him....have faith in him and offer occasional constructive criticism will help provide some of the positive energy that helps people to succeed. The naysayers (like you) will have done nothing positive to help Cswol and that will be their and your legacy whether he steps on the competition stage or not.

Before you give advice on raising kids, shouldn't you have some experience with this?

bro do yourself a favour and ignore ugayjeff. hes just an angry man who has a shitty life (broke) and comes here to vent and tries make everyone around him as miserable as he is. hes just someone best ignored. not worth your time.

b

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1590 on: August 18, 2013, 07:36:34 PM »

Stop being such a troll and negative prick 24  7 - its boring and embarassing for somene your age acting like this.

Cswol is making progress and more power to him. 

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1591 on: August 18, 2013, 08:30:35 PM »

ukjeff

« Reply #1592 on: August 18, 2013, 10:03:33 PM »

meltdown

Oh and Im not sharing personal info on here with you no matter how subtly you ask.
Fuck off.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #1593 on: August 18, 2013, 10:11:52 PM »
I think CSWOL can do it.  Its up to him totally how lean he wants to get and it will only take time.  If he puts his focus to it, he will do it.  If he needs any encouragement from me, I will surely give it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1594 on: August 18, 2013, 11:39:07 PM »
BOOM!

Do yourself a favor and quit posting photos which convey nothing and where you think they example something. There was no "boom" in that photo, just a blurry mess. I really want to support your efforts, but you are not helping me support you with these idiot posts.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1595 on: August 18, 2013, 11:41:55 PM »
bro do yourself a favour and ignore ugayjeff. hes just an angry man who has a shitty life (broke) and comes here to vent and tries make everyone around him as miserable as he is. hes just someone best ignored. not worth your time.

Thanks for your advice. I have this problem of not discounting people until they have really crapped on me in some stupid way. UKJeff has not done that yet.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1596 on: August 18, 2013, 11:45:01 PM »
Do yourself a favor and quit posting photos which convey nothing and where you think they example something. There was no "boom" in that photo, just a blurry mess. I really want to support your efforts, but you are not helping me support you with these idiot posts.
X2,

you up graded from a sunfire to a ford tauraus  :-\

What boom, like throwing a grain of rice at a train and saying BOOOOM  ??? :-[

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1597 on: August 18, 2013, 11:45:47 PM »
meltdown

Oh and Im not sharing personal info on here with you no matter how subtly you ask.
Fuck off.

You have issues it seems. I don't actually give a shit about you one way or the other. So if you want to keep your "personal" information personal, be my guest.

I enjoy examining various topics. There is no meltdown involved. You know squat about me. There is nothing you can post about me that deserves a meltdown response. Sorry to disappoint you.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1598 on: August 18, 2013, 11:50:50 PM »
X2,

you up graded from a sunfire to a ford tauraus  :-\

What boom, like throwing a grain of rice at a train and saying BOOOOM  ??? :-[

Yikes! I have never own a Ford anything. What the heck is a Sunfire?

Lately, I have a fascination with owning a Fiat. Problem is I live up a steep hill and a Fiat is probably way underpowered for me. Still, if I had a third bay in my garage, a Fiat rag top might be a fun addition. Think how massive I would look to others in such a diminutive vehicle.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1599 on: August 18, 2013, 11:51:58 PM »
  he takes equipoison every day

how many people can do that? most come close to death with a mere 1/2 cc

Bold prop or ace? (I assume a short ester)
How much mg per day?