Author Topic: CSWOL to compete in the NPC Los Angeles contest!  (Read 352280 times)

gee38

• Getbig IV
Re: CSWOL to compete in the NPC Los Angeles contest!
« Reply #2275 on: September 03, 2013, 11:28:07 AM »
what shit talk?

that you look like shit?

yes I can

how?

use the photo's you provide

game over

now don't you have a road trip to go on?

do you even have enough money for the petrol?

come on mr 2k a day pay..................... ..

;D

and as for calling someone 'son' that would imply you were my father. to be a father you need to have sex with women. you have no women in your life. shame you could share bra's - if your tits get any lower they will be able to act as knee pads for when you are sucking the game off

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #2276 on: September 03, 2013, 01:13:00 PM »
Krankenstein I'm about to go on a road trip I will gladly come by your house and headlock you down to the gym or hold you by your ear like a little bitch just let me know your city state and addy and we can settle this in person! Man up mr tough fingertips put your money where your mouth is and your huge homo physique where your mouth is, I don think you'll be typing anything after I show up!

Headlock me down to the gym?  What the fuck does that mean?  I am at the gym 5 days a week chubby.  What is there to settle?  My pic settles things.  Explain why I have a 'homo physique'.  Really, just explain that one to me.

I wouldn't be typing.  You are right.  I would be saying it.  You seem to have a problem with someone being blunt with you.  Fact is I have been competing for 25 yrs and I have seen your kind come and go.  Lots of 'gym' talk.  Lots of throwing weights around with shit form.  Always talking about how great they will look on stage.  About 1 out of 100 ever got on stage.  I could fuck around for the next year, diet for 2 mos and own the fuck out of you.

ukjeff

« Reply #2277 on: September 03, 2013, 01:21:54 PM »
I could fuck around for the next year, diet for 2 mos and own the fuck out of you.
TBH most untrained guys look better than cswol.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #2278 on: September 03, 2013, 01:36:26 PM »
he carries more water than a camel

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #2279 on: September 03, 2013, 01:39:06 PM »
he carries more water than a camel

A Carmel's hump isn't actually filled with water. 

Also, in case you're not sure on this either; if someone shoots you a dozen times and you later drink a glass of water, it doesn't come pouring out the bullet holes. 
Y

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2280 on: September 03, 2013, 02:19:41 PM »
When you lick the icing off your cupcakes it becomes a muffin!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #2281 on: September 03, 2013, 02:24:59 PM »

Being that you are calling a lot of people cupcakes in this thread it would appear that you want to 'lick the icing' off of them.  Is that schmoe code or something?

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2282 on: September 03, 2013, 02:31:36 PM »
perhaps if he laid off cupcakes/ muffins etc he wouldn't look like a darts thrower?

just a thought.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2283 on: September 03, 2013, 02:35:39 PM »

Not exactly. Muffins are made from a different batter recipe than cakes. There is a bran muffin on a plate on the kitchen counter behind me right now. I have never had one of these with icing, have you?

I have never much liked icing. It is too sweet. In Germany, many of the cakes I've had were iced with flavored and sweetened whipped cream. This is much better and lighter tasting. Perhaps it is the density of American icing that doesn't appeal to me.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2284 on: September 03, 2013, 03:17:43 PM »
Had to shut down a get bigger at the gym today, 48 years old 6 ft 4, 315 lbs, I walked in gym proceeded to train back, was gona go light but ended up going heavy, this guy looked like the rocks dad, he obviously was irritated by my size, I never paid him attention just did my workout, until, I looked up and he threw his arms in the air, I laughed, he proceeded to throw his arms up again, then started jabbing his leg In a motion of holding a syringe yelling take some more, I then proceeded to walk over and said...look I'm a grown man, I don't what your problem is brother...he replied I'm not your brother, I then said ok well I don't know what your problem is you clown ass muthafucker but deal with it...then proceeded to tell him, I curl the 100 lb dumbells like you curl the 20's, I told him come on over and hit the next set, I standing alternate curled the 100 lb dumbells for 3 reps, then walked back over and sat down, he kept his ass on the pec deck nautilus machine he was on, I walked over and said its your set big guy, he just shut his mouth and kept doin pec deck, I guess he was pissed he let himself become washed up! After I curled the 100's he just sat and wondered what the fuck just happened, everybody in the gym just looked over at him then two guys proceeded to tell him that dude is a fuckin animal he trains and lifts serious everyday! The guy wouldn't even look my way, I even walked right in front of him still setting on the peck deck on my way out, nodding my head in a yes motion! Some think about it, some type it, some try it......CSWOL LIVES IT!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #2285 on: September 03, 2013, 03:24:00 PM »
See Csowl don't play he is real these clowns try to play him, he cuts no slack.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #2286 on: September 03, 2013, 03:24:37 PM »
Had to shut down a get bigger at the gym today, 48 years old 6 ft 4, 315 lbs, I walked in gym proceeded to train back, was gona go light but ended up going heavy, this guy looked like the rocks dad, he obviously was irritated by my size, I never paid him attention just did my workout, until, I looked up and he threw his arms in the air, I laughed, he proceeded to throw his arms up again, then started jabbing his leg In a motion of holding a syringe yelling take some more, I then proceeded to walk over and said...look I'm a grown man, I don't what your problem is brother...he replied I'm not your brother, I then said ok well I don't know what your problem is you clown ass muthafucker but deal with it...then proceeded to tell him, I curl the 100 lb dumbells like you curl the 20's, I told him come on over and hit the next set, I standing alternate curled the 100 lb dumbells for 3 reps, then walked back over and sat down, he kept his ass on the pec deck nautilus machine he was on, I walked over and said its your set big guy, he just shut his mouth and kept doin pec deck, I guess he was pissed he let himself become washed up!

Now that's what I call a real shut down.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2287 on: September 03, 2013, 03:25:34 PM »

Had to shut down a get bigger at the gym today, 48 years old 6 ft 4, 315 lbs, I walked in gym proceeded to train back, was gona go light but ended up going heavy, this guy looked like the rocks dad, he obviously was irritated by my size, I never paid him attention just did my workout, until, I looked up and he threw his arms in the air, I laughed, he proceeded to throw his arms up again, then started jabbing his leg In a motion of holding a syringe yelling take some more, I then proceeded to walk over and said...look I'm a grown man, I don't what your problem is brother...he replied I'm not your brother, I then said ok well I don't know what your problem is you clown ass muthafucker but deal with it...then proceeded to tell him, I curl the 100 lb dumbells like you curl the 20's, I told him come on over and hit the next set, I standing alternate curled the 100 lb dumbells for 3 reps, then walked back over and sat down, he kept his ass on the pec deck nautilus machine he was on, I walked over and said its your set big guy, he just shut his mouth and kept doin pec deck, I guess he was pissed he let himself become washed up! After I curled the 100's he just sat and wondered what the fuck just happened, everybody in the gym just looked over at him then two guys proceeded to tell him that dude is a fuckin animal he trains and lifts serious everyday! The guy wouldn't even look my way, I even walked right in front of him still setting on the peck deck on my way out, nodding my head in a yes motion! Some think about it, some type it, some try it......CSWOL LIVES IT!

ukjeff

« Reply #2288 on: September 03, 2013, 03:26:37 PM »
"Then I sat up in bed gave a big stretch and put my dressing gown on and went to the fridge for some milk to put on my Sugar Puffs."

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2289 on: September 03, 2013, 03:26:46 PM »
Had to shut down a get bigger at the gym today, 48 years old 6 ft 4, 315 lbs, I walked in gym proceeded to train back, was gona go light but ended up going heavy, this guy looked like the rocks dad, he obviously was irritated by my size, I never paid him attention just did my workout, until, I looked up and he threw his arms in the air, I laughed, he proceeded to throw his arms up again, then started jabbing his leg In a motion of holding a syringe yelling take some more, I then proceeded to walk over and said...look I'm a grown man, I don't what your problem is brother...he replied I'm not your brother, I then said ok well I don't know what your problem is you clown ass muthafucker but deal with it...then proceeded to tell him, I curl the 100 lb dumbells like you curl the 20's, I told him come on over and hit the next set, I standing alternate curled the 100 lb dumbells for 3 reps, then walked back over and sat down, he kept his ass on the pec deck nautilus machine he was on, I walked over and said its your set big guy, he just shut his mouth and kept doin pec deck, I guess he was pissed he let himself become washed up!

Did you say this to him?  

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2290 on: September 03, 2013, 03:30:34 PM »
Dude was big he looked like Bautista you could tell he was real big in his day genetics weren't best but just a big dude, this black guy was next to us the whole time saying come on guys, then I hit him with ok you clown ass muthafucka line, and said I curl the 100s like you curl the 20s, I never even looked at the guy one time while i was training, he singled me out and just had the most pissed off agitation yelling take more take more jabbing his leg, the 100 lb dumbell curl put him in his place, he ain't done that shit once in his life! He changed his whole perspective after I powerhoused the set! Automatic respect he gave!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #2291 on: September 03, 2013, 03:38:42 PM »
Top 3 video all time on Getbig no disgrace to UK but just some funny shit.  ;D

johnthegreat687

« Reply #2292 on: September 03, 2013, 03:40:08 PM »
40 years old acts like a retarded 16 year old in the gym, sleeps on a mattress on the floor and has banana shaped gyno boobs. This has to be the troll of the century, no one is like this in real life.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2293 on: September 03, 2013, 03:41:31 PM »

So manly of you (no homo). You took no shit off this dude and then showed him up with the famous 100 lb. dumbbell curls. Wow! I think we are all very impressed at this point.

Remind me to avoid whatever gym it is you workout at. It seems like there are some real juvenile assholes there.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2294 on: September 03, 2013, 03:43:20 PM »
Ok, so I'll give the Milky Man more credit than I did - I tried that Hammer Strength machine today during my lunchtime cardio just to see what it was like, and it's a bit harder than the one they have at Golds Venice.

I just trained chest on Sunday but WTF... still got 8 reps, if I'd had 2 parolees helping me lift the weights, cut my range of motion by 6 inches and had ''Soul Crusher'' blowing me in the locker room between sets I could have got more.

Based on that there is no fucking way on God's green earth that Banana Tits can bench 455 for 6. I'll give him 365 full range, maybe.

Yes, I know I'm fat thanks, I've been eating like shit for 2 months and stopped doing cardio. I'm about 30lbs lighter than Tubby O'Fucktard and on TRT test and 50mg var a day

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2295 on: September 03, 2013, 03:44:26 PM »
Dude was big he looked like Bautista you could tell he was real big in his day genetics weren't best but just a big dude, this black guy was next to us the whole time saying come on guys, then I hit him with ok you clown ass muthafucka line, and said I curl the 100s like you curl the 20s, I never even looked at the guy one time while i was training, he singled me out and just had the most pissed off agitation yelling take more take more jabbing his leg, the 100 lb dumbell curl put him in his place, he ain't done that shit once in his life! He changed his whole perspective after I powerhoused the set! Automatic respect he gave!

Again, the bigger they are, the harder they fall. You really schooled this dude.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2296 on: September 03, 2013, 03:58:06 PM »
mawse good lift bro, still have your strength, props, keep hitting it!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2297 on: September 03, 2013, 03:59:09 PM »
Ok, so I'll give the Milky Man more credit than I did - I tried that Hammer Strength machine today during my lunchtime cardio just to see what it was like, and it's a bit harder than the one they have at Golds Venice.

I just trained chest on Sunday but WTF... still got 8 reps, if I'd had 2 parolees helping me lift the weights, cut my range of motion by 6 inches and had ''Soul Crusher'' blowing me in the locker room between sets I could have got more.

Based on that there is no fucking way on God's green earth that Banana Tits can bench 455 for 6. I'll give him 365 full range, maybe.

Yes, I know I'm fat thanks, I've been eating like shit for 2 months and stopped doing cardio. I'm about 30lbs lighter than Tubby O'Fucktard and on TRT test and 50mg var a day

I noticed you have a stack of plates under the bottom of the machine's legs. This is not uncommon. Many people apparently have difficulty using this machine as it was designed, which is to facilitate a full stretch at the bottom. Granted you have a barrel chest which limits how low you can bring down those handles.

Someone should post up a video of themselves or someone else using this equipment and employing a full range of motion with no resting at the bottom of the exercise. I'd do it, but you all would laugh at the pussy weight I use. Cswol would shit himself calling me cupcake. And truth be told, I usually have a one 25 lb. plate on the floor under each leg of the machine. Nautilus has a similar machine for the flat bench press. On this machine full range is a given.

In this video, there are no plates on the floor under the legs. You'll notice that the fellow doesn't get the weight all the way to his chest. Still, without the plates, one cannot actually rest between each rep.

Even Ron Harris has plates under the legs of the machine.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2298 on: September 03, 2013, 04:07:27 PM »
yes, because 'resting' at the bottom is much easier than just doing a touch and go rep.

you realize this wasn't actually my chest workout, right? It was me seeing how hard it was to bench 5 plates on this machine. If I want a full stretch I'll use the incline barbell press and pause each rep on my chest, or use the cable press, or do ring pushups or any of the other stuff I do in a normal chest workout.

going full range with a relatively heavy hammer machine is the absolute last thing I'd ever do unless I wanted a shoulder injury, they are terribly designed.

anyway, even though I bust cswols chops it was a pretty hard lift.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2299 on: September 03, 2013, 04:11:14 PM »
mawse our range of motion is pretty much identical............... ............I did this lift last week also, so this time on video i wasnt as strong, and it was only my second week back after going light for a month on a hurt shoulder................ either way you lifted the pounds, a good lift in my book, good lift!