Author Topic: CSWOL to compete in the NPC Los Angeles contest!  (Read 352202 times)

falco

• Getbig V
Re: CSWOL to compete in the NPC Los Angeles contest!
« Reply #2875 on: September 10, 2013, 02:07:39 AM »
I am having trouble wrapping my head around this concept. I don't have exes. If I were a free agent who had previous lovers, the only way they'd have such a photo is to have snapped it while I was passed out or sleeping.

The concept of a pussy or a penis shot is just strange. One doesn't make love to a pussy they make love to the whole person.

Please understand, I am not judging anyone here. To each their own. It just isn't my thing.

I have pics and movies of exes. They just don't "leak" out the web unless my pc was stolen.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2876 on: September 10, 2013, 08:44:25 AM »
I'll be back!

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #2877 on: September 10, 2013, 09:34:29 AM »
I'll be back!

Don't forget the deep fried mars bars

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2878 on: September 10, 2013, 09:41:24 AM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2879 on: September 10, 2013, 09:42:02 AM »
I'll be back!

You had folks worried about you. Good to know you're still around.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #2880 on: September 10, 2013, 10:09:06 AM »
I'll be back...fatter than ever!

We know

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #2881 on: September 10, 2013, 10:14:16 AM »
GO!! CSWOL GO!! CSWOL GO!! CSWOL GO!! CSWOL GO!! CSWOL GO!! CSWOL GO!! CSWOL GO!! CSWOL GO!! CSWOL GO!! CSWOL GO!!

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #2882 on: September 10, 2013, 10:26:38 AM »
So, how about cswol competing against Greg Oden in the NPC Los Angeles.

What a epic battle!!  :D :D
D

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2883 on: September 10, 2013, 11:09:54 AM »
A buddy just text me said videos are fucking epic.....he said the guy who smokes the cigarette is hella funny, he say cswol u always talk about people suffering from no size syndrome, well you suffer from no cut syndrome....he thought that shit was classic... I said if it was so easy to weigh 300 lbs why isn't everyone walking around at 300 lbs, anyone can suffer from NSS, not NCS!

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #2884 on: September 10, 2013, 11:27:01 AM »
A buddy just text me said videos are fucking epic.....he said the guy who smokes the cigarette is hella funny, he say cswol u always talk about people suffering from no size syndrome, well you suffer from no cut syndrome....he thought that shit was classic... I said if it was so easy to weigh 300 lbs why isn't everyone walking around at 300 lbs, anyone can suffer from NSS, not NCS!

I used to think the same but anyone can eat like shit, take a bunch gear and walk around with "size".

Takes a lot more effort and discipline to stay well conditioned all the time. If you haven't figured it out yet than there's no hope for you.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #2885 on: September 10, 2013, 11:30:24 AM »
Good to hear Cswol is ok.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2886 on: September 10, 2013, 11:35:26 AM »
I asked my buddy why you lookin like galeniko suffering from NSS. No Swol Syndrome!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #2887 on: September 10, 2013, 11:38:35 AM »
I asked my buddy why you lookin like galeniko suffering from NSS. No Swol Syndrome!
Gal needs to start working legs or shutdown will occur.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #2888 on: September 10, 2013, 12:05:15 PM »
actually, lol, i dont know how much lbs it is, but when young permafatso, i hit brickwall @120kgs, thats what, 270 or so, no matter the gear dose, no matter the food(had 5 meals daily at mcdonalds plus rotein intake), the weight just wouldnt go higher anymore ;D

but yah, the being cut is preferable to that state

Post your permafatso pics bro

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2889 on: September 10, 2013, 12:06:27 PM »
actually, lol, i dont know how much lbs it is, but when young permafatso, i hit brickwall @120kgs, thats what, 270 or so, no matter the gear dose, no matter the food(had 5 meals daily at mcdonalds plus rotein intake), the weight just wouldnt go higher anymore ;D

bloateniko...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2890 on: September 10, 2013, 12:08:04 PM »
....I said if it was so easy to weigh 300 lbs why isn't everyone walking around at 300 lbs, anyone can suffer from NSS, not NCS!

This all depends on your point of view.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #2891 on: September 10, 2013, 12:08:17 PM »

Because most of us don't want to look like a fucking beached whale.  We don't want to sit in a chair and have our stomach protrude out like we are auditioning for a mall Santa Claus job.  We want to be able to walk up and down flights of stairs and not get winded (or in your case just getting up off the shitter is probably something you struggle with).  Lastly...because you weighing and looking like you do is just a simple case of being lazy and convincing yourself that you actually look good, I don't have to convince myself of that.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2892 on: September 10, 2013, 12:15:21 PM »
Because most of us don't want to look like a fucking beached whale.  We don't want to sit in a chair and have our stomach protrude out like we are auditioning for a mall Santa Claus job.  We want to be able to walk up and down flights of stairs and not get winded (or in your case just getting up off the shitter is probably something you struggle with).  Lastly...because you weighing and looking like you do is just a simple case of being lazy and convincing yourself that you actually look good, I don't have to convince myself of that.

I spent a lifetime wanting to get huge. It's not as easy as some think it is unless you just want to get fat. Genetically I am prone to being slim, thank goodness. I learned to accept this finally. Personally, I'd like to see my waist shrink a couple more inches back down to a 32" waist, then my upper body will look wider. It's all part of the illusion and being fit. Right now I am 200 lbs. @ 5'10 1/2". I could go as low as 175 lbs. and still not look like a stick figure, I believe.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2893 on: September 10, 2013, 12:16:55 PM »
SANTA SWOLE.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #2894 on: September 10, 2013, 12:18:51 PM »

A bit of slin, legit kigs, less cigs and more cupcakes would've done the trick.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #2895 on: September 10, 2013, 12:20:07 PM »

what do you mean no matter what the dose

did you actually try taking 5000mg test 2500mg deca etc

?

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #2896 on: September 10, 2013, 12:59:07 PM »
didnt even count the dose, just as much as can afford, equipoise?i asked one guy how to take that,he said one whole 10ml botle to each ass checck, so i did just that.
anadrolos, didnt even count them, haha, took them along with dbol.
i think 2 gr test was the base,and then the rest.
head like ox, strenght like bulldozer, water like the niegera falls, balls like atoms.

^

:D ;D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #2897 on: September 10, 2013, 01:07:03 PM »
got none ,that was some 13 years ago i think, before those modern phones, i only got the fatleniko, but that wasnt permabulker(that didnt even look so bad was still kinda lean), the fatleniko is the wrost shape ever, with no training for years eat all you can buffet day in day out etc.

will post later, i sure other ppl got the pics, google shouyld work by now i think

didnt even count the dose, just as much as can afford, equipoise?i asked one guy how to take that,he said one whole 10ml botle to each ass checck, so i did just that.
anadrolos, didnt even count them, haha, took them along with dbol.
i think 2 gr test was the base,and then the rest.
head like ox, strenght like bulldozer, water like the niegera falls, balls like atoms.

lol

but does this mean palumbo has better genetics than you?

or more funds?

he got like what? 300lbs?

lol palumbo

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #2898 on: September 10, 2013, 02:55:03 PM »
Whosever it was, that was one beautiful pussy.

pictures or it didn't happen

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #2899 on: September 10, 2013, 03:03:01 PM »
pictures or it didn't happen

Must have been removed. I don't have it.