Author Topic: JOHN ROMANO is threatening to SUE MEEEEEE!  (Read 28333 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: JOHN ROMANO is threatening to SUE MEEEEEE!
« Reply #50 on: January 24, 2007, 04:01:10 AM »
I think John Romano and all the other clowns over there LOVE the way you bash 'em.
I mean, c'mon... you're STILL a member who hasn't been banned. I don't wanna hear their bitching.

That's because he generates more traffic than all of their "pros" combined.

Love him or hate him, there is no denying Adonis has achieved internet fame.
Would you rather have a fun, back and forth argument with him, or post on a thread that Flex Wheeler started and has a grand total of 1 post on?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2007, 04:31:54 AM »
John Romano... You are 110% Grade A Butthead... NOW..... YOU ARE DISMISSED ;)

AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAAA.... WHAT A GOMER....

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #52 on: January 24, 2007, 04:51:43 AM »
True Anus has 2 things in life:

1) A computer.
2) Awful lot of time.

Think about the sense of your life one more time closely buddy, one day it will be too late. You will look back at the achievements yo've acomplished over the last ten years. While other guys are married, have children and a good paid job and a good status in society, all you'll have achieved is that you're the first subject breaking the magic 1000000000000 post mark. :D Is this really what you once wanna be remembered for in the history books??

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #53 on: January 24, 2007, 05:22:18 AM »
TA isnt human, he is a highly advanced fascistoid script

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: January 24, 2007, 05:51:57 AM »
Originally Posted by John Romano :

Indeed those are all on Amazon, however, you only post the poor ones in an attempt to defame me. If you posted all of them, then there would be clearly no intent to cause damages. I have WAY more good reviews than bad. Since youI intentionally omit those, your intentions are clearly defamatory and that is grounds for suit. Keep it up, Adam, and my lawyer will be contacting you. BTW - Why don't you write a book and we will all review it. Then we'll see who gets the bad reviews.

I bet Romano doesn't even have a lawyer. I doubt his job pays him all that well. These guys make peanuts.
The House that Ruth built

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #55 on: January 24, 2007, 07:09:51 AM »
True Anus has 2 things in life:

1) A computer.
2) Awful lot of time.

Think about the sense of your life one more time closely buddy, one day it will be too late. You will look back at the achievements yo've acomplished over the last ten years. While other guys are married, have children and a good paid job and a good status in society, all you'll have achieved is that you're the first subject breaking the magic 1000000000000 post mark. :D Is this really what you once wanna be remembered for in the history books??

Thats all well and good but whats your point? You think the rest of the people who come to this site and post here are going to have such monumental achievements in their lives? lmaooooo give me a break- You can hate this guy all you want but the bottom line is that if he was so insignificant he wouldn't have all these so called bodybuilding experts and professionals hanging on his every word. Maybe they are as pathetic as he is... But I would venture to guess that he gets under their skin, they are too inept to respond intelligently and have such low self esteem they cant ignore him. TA is entertaining- Let him flame all these retards, I'll sit back and laugh.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 24, 2007, 07:14:26 AM »
Originally Posted by John Romano :

Indeed those are all on Amazon, however, you only post the poor ones in an attempt to defame me. If you posted all of them, then there would be clearly no intent to cause damages. I have WAY more good reviews than bad. Since youI intentionally omit those, your intentions are clearly defamatory and that is grounds for suit. Keep it up, Adam, and my lawyer will be contacting you. BTW - Why don't you write a book and we will all review it. Then we'll see who gets the bad reviews.
hahahahaha, that little skinny Italian fagggot cracks me up, he tries to come off like some tattoed outlaw badass and what does he do, threaten a lawsuit, hahahahahahahahaha.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #57 on: January 24, 2007, 07:17:13 AM »

Thats all well and good but whats your point? You think the rest of the people who come to this site and post here are going to have such monumental achievements in their lives? lmaooooo give me a break- You can hate this guy all you want but the bottom line is that if he was so insignificant he wouldn't have all these so called bodybuilding experts and professionals hanging on his every word. Maybe they are as pathetic as he is... But I would venture to guess that he gets under their skin, they are too inept to respond intelligently and have such low self esteem they cant ignore him. TA is entertaining- Let him flame all these retards, I'll sit back and laugh.

i agree.  i don't see what benefit TA has, if any from this, but it's fun to watch.  he takes bullying the mentally inept to a whole new level.
Deep Tissue Massage

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #58 on: January 24, 2007, 07:38:57 AM »
Alexx tried the crab chowder and look
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #59 on: January 24, 2007, 07:40:38 AM »
Alexx tried the crab chowder and look

What the hell is up with his "bikini plaid" underware? NICEEEEE!!!

Lisa

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #60 on: January 24, 2007, 10:44:50 AM »
hahahahaha, that little skinny Italian fagggot cracks me up, he tries to come off like some tattoed outlaw badass and what does he do, threaten a lawsuit, hahahahahahahahaha.

hahhahah Are you implying that acting like a hard-nosed Guido is all an act, and that John Romano would rather spend his time as a potato-peeler in the galley on an all gay Cruise so he can continue to hang out in Men`s Only bathrooms freely without having to worry about "his little secret" being discovered?

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #61 on: January 24, 2007, 10:50:46 AM »
That's because he generates more traffic than all of their "pros" combined.

Love him or hate him, there is no denying Adonis has achieved internet fame.
Would you rather have a fun, back and forth argument with him, or post on a thread that Flex Wheeler started and has a grand total of 1 post on?

Well put - MD would be a wasteland....
K

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #62 on: January 24, 2007, 11:49:22 AM »
hahhahah Are you implying that acting like a hard-nosed Guido is all an act, and that John Romano would rather spend his time as a potato-peeler in the galley on an all gay Cruise so he can continue to hang out in Men`s Only bathrooms freely without having to worry about "his little secret" being discovered?

Sounds like TA has had some practice on the down low ;D  Does Jeezebel know about your little secret?

Hey TA, where can I get a log of your Adonis Principles diet?  and is it approved for all sexual orientations?

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
  • REAL explosive strength!
« Reply #63 on: January 24, 2007, 12:06:35 PM »
Whaaa hoppened!????

Did someone infer from the articles that John periodically writes in MD about his 'roid usage and frequent MEEHICO trips... and reportin on the rampant 'roid usage, 'roid manufacture, and his apparent "drug connections" dere...tha maybee John's bena smuggling illegal 'roids into the US from Meehico?

Huh??!

getfast81

• Getbig III
  • Borat is for the weak................
« Reply #64 on: January 24, 2007, 12:58:12 PM »
Ahahaha

Monster contract being put out on TA

What's with all the mob crap over there anyway? What, just because they live in the NYC area they think they're gangsters? Bahahaha, epic goomba wannabes.
Those dudes are freaking washups.  That magazine, website, and radio show are not promoting bodybuilding but making it look bad.  They take this muscle mob shit to heart.   They play internet wars with guys like Lee Priest when a phone call would have done the job in the first place.  And then they have that lame show which I guess had Derek anthony  melting down like usual on some internet message board member.  What a joke.  And now on this past show I guess they talked about some washup making steroids in his bathtub.
Truly STOP WHINING

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 24, 2007, 12:58:34 PM »
hahahaha, exactly, he's a joke, i will gaurantee you he couldn't squat or bench 185.

The Heckler

« Reply #66 on: January 24, 2007, 01:03:07 PM »
hahahaha, exactly, he's a joke, i will gaurantee you he couldn't squat or bench 185.

haha and you know that this PUSSY John Romano is reading this thread and every time someone flames him, he pounds the keyboard, screams at the top of his lungs, and puts a loaded gun to his head.  He's too chickenshit to log into getbig and post in this thread because he knows he'll get laughed out of Dodge.  hahaha, Romano is gayer than going to tanning salons

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 24, 2007, 01:05:07 PM »
haha and you know that this PUSSY John Romano is reading this thread and every time someone flames him, he pounds the keyboard, screams at the top of his lungs, and puts a loaded gun to his head.  He's too chickenshit to log into getbig and post in this thread because he knows he'll get laughed out of Dodge.  hahaha, Romano is gayer than going to tanning salons
hahahahaha, if he logged on here i would psycholgically destroy that little penii puffer, hahahaha, fucckin' fake Sopranos wannabe.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: January 24, 2007, 01:06:51 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAH!! YES!! A BATHROOM WITH GLORY HOLES!!

4thAD

« Reply #69 on: January 24, 2007, 01:20:46 PM »
Here was my Reply:

That is public information on www.Amazon.com my friend.

Furthermore, you are more than likely the one that could be sued by you "Claiming"(HIGHLY Doubtful) that all of those reviews were posted by your girlfriend. You should be contacting Amazon and your girlfriend. Not me.

However, I do not think that is the case at all. Evidence points that those are all unique users simply posting their thoughts

Your not real smart are ya TA! I'm not sticking up for Romano, but if he could prove damages you will find your self losing a law suit. By him claiming that the bad reviews are from an ex girlfriend causes no one damages, and its not really fraud. If I was you I would lay off him, he can probably afford a lot better lawyer than you could!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 24, 2007, 01:23:05 PM »
Your not real smart are ya TA! I'm not sticking up for Romano, but if he could prove damages you will find your self losing a law suit. By him claiming that the bad reviews are from an ex girlfriend causes no one damages, and its not really fraud. If I was you I would lay off him, he can probably afford a lot better lawyer than you could!
hahahahaha, i'm sure Adonis is terrified. ::)

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
« Reply #71 on: January 24, 2007, 01:29:11 PM »
There's no chance in hell he'd have a case. If you publish anything in the public domain the public has a right to voice their opinion on the work. This is not MD where they censor and delete everything. There's no conceivable way John could prove those were all the rantings of an old gf. Furthermore, TA is simply posting what he read on a website. He wasn't personally attacking John or calling his book trash. He was more or less saying you decide for yourself based on what other customers thought. There's no lawsuit there.

As I stated previously-if you could sue someone over negative book reviews every author this side of the galaxy would be engaged in suing Amazon's customers for defamatory remarks.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #72 on: January 24, 2007, 05:08:23 PM »
Not only that, but to you internet lawyers out there John Romano is considered a public figure ( believe it or not) based on his visibility in MD and in other media outlets ( his appearence on HBO real sports for instance) and his book release and therfore mounting any case against TA would be laughable. For public figures to prove defamation you need to establish absolute malice or intent to hurt his reputation which is nearly impossible because establishing malice in an offending party cant be done unless you can prove what their motives or thought processes were at the time. All TA has to do is say he was only kidding or legitmately believed what he was saying was true and the case is over. On top of which if the book did get bad reviews the case is also over. Number one defense which ends any libel, slander or defamation= The speech or writing in question is true.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: January 24, 2007, 05:21:09 PM »
LOL there is some funny shit in this thread!

If you really want to laugh, check out the reviews on the book!

Still waiting for you're book.
Most are all show no go!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #74 on: January 24, 2007, 05:39:16 PM »
change the cover, that looks silly.