Author Topic: Thanksgiving - Who's bringing their bb food in tupperware to family dinner  (Read 58786 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Thanksgiving - Who's bringing their bb food in tupperware to family dinner
« Reply #325 on: November 25, 2022, 08:52:52 AM »

If you love Getbig, then you will respect me. Are you really that innocent doe, or are you a stag, that I will have to deal with?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #326 on: November 25, 2022, 08:54:03 AM »
Big (as in fat) people often know a lot about dieting and diets because they've tried them all. Mostly they know how diets won't work if you don't follow them and stay on them.

Then we can learn a lot from Shizzo in terms of not following a diet!
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #327 on: November 25, 2022, 08:55:00 AM »
Absolutely. Whatever he says, I'd do the opposite.

Good thing we have him here! Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where George would do the opposite.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #328 on: November 25, 2022, 08:56:10 AM »

That’s exactly how I feel/look when  contemplating Shizzos life advice.
X

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #329 on: November 25, 2022, 08:58:38 AM »
Do you really want a crack at the King?

I've done my homework.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: November 25, 2022, 09:06:29 AM »
Then we can learn a lot from Shizzo in terms of not following a diet!

Exactly!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #331 on: November 25, 2022, 09:25:22 AM »
Exactly!
Portland Oregon....I bet you just eat vegetables,  and give blow jobs, at this point.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #332 on: November 25, 2022, 09:59:21 AM »
Whoa whoa whoa you can’t just come back on here and not explain to us where the HELL you have been

My presence was needed in Dubai, India.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #333 on: November 25, 2022, 04:23:24 PM »

My presence was needed in Dubai, India.

:D
Welcome back!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #335 on: November 26, 2022, 07:29:38 AM »
If you love Getbig, then you will respect me. Are you really that innocent doe, or are you a stag, that I will have to deal with?

Go pound sand, you fat, stupid, drunken fool.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #336 on: November 26, 2022, 07:33:11 AM »
Go pound sand, you fat, stupid, drunken fool.
That's a lot of adjectives.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #337 on: November 27, 2022, 11:27:27 AM »
X2

Thanks guys.

So....anything big happen during my trip?  ;D

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #338 on: November 27, 2022, 11:31:57 AM »

Thanks guys.

So....anything big happen during my trip?  ;D
bhank got pissed and left. He was back in a day

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #339 on: November 22, 2023, 05:29:05 PM »
BUMP

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #340 on: November 22, 2023, 05:35:24 PM »
I don't care if you want to be ripped. Thanksgiving is a day where the goal is to see how much you can eat. Get back to the diet on Friday.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #342 on: November 22, 2023, 06:12:43 PM »

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: November 22, 2023, 07:24:48 PM »
I'm bringing my Pyrex glassware with color coded lids (only use the "liter" sizes because it's the best way to measure for a monster like me). Will have three servings of grass-fed ground beef (rinsed of course), sweet potatoes (no butter or brown sugar) and wala wala onions.

I have 3 liters of ionized bottled water, in which i will drink exactly 100ML every 14 minutes throughout the first meal. Don't want to over saturate the proteins and stall out digestion.

Will be using my onetouch blood glucose monitoring system to ensure my BS levels are stable throughout the meal. Blasting 30iu of LOG 17.2 minutes before each meal.

After meal 1 myself and Uncle Rob (not associated with big Rob and his bushes) will be doing "towel pulls" back and forth in the living room, activating the lats and preparing the mind muscle connection to enhance the absorbtion of protein for meal 2.

Keep the abs tight at all times.

After meal 2 i will slow down my water intake to 100ML every 9.4 minutes, further increasing the dynamic loading of water molecules to "aid" digestion, but not speed it up too fast to miss the "anabolic window" and LOG peak exactly 31 minutes after ingesting the first bite of grass fed beef (rinsed of course).

Before meal 3 i will be bare chested (freshly shaved with clippers only, i'm going for the muscle bear look this fall) to help cool down from all the anabolism i have created. To really peak on meal 3 i will go into the basement and inject 100mg of Test P and 50mg of Tren A, followed up by 5iu's of GH that i kept cool in my Igloo cooler with "cool packs" that were kept at exactly 42d F, to activate the best GH serum levels post injection. Slam another 30iu of LOG and proceed to arm wrestle all the kids under 15, to make sure i don't overwork myself or bruise any "tendons". Risky move i know, but it's been a family tradition ever since we all watched Predator together when it was released on VHS. I'm always Arnold and the kids take turns being Carl Weathers, since the BLM movement they feel empowered by being the "black man", go figure. Last year my nephew argued that Carl had better vascularity and tricep / bicep separation, this prompted a four hour long conversation on concentration curls and "feeling the muscle" and envisioning the muscle as a mountain. He won't speak on this again, i owned him pretty bad.

Breeze through meal 3. My desert will be Isopure vanilla whey (2 scoops in ionized water). While sipping desert i will stand over the warm apple pie to get a fragrance boost, enhancing the serotonin receptors which aids in digestion (this is a theory my guru told me about).

At this point i will need a 3 hour nap before the drive home, to make sure everything is absorbed effectively and nothing is wasted. Will rise the following morning at 4:15am to do wind sprints across the backyard (King style).

I'm going to be fucking swole and blow the fuck up (from within).

Happy Thanksgaining boys!

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #344 on: November 23, 2023, 04:56:45 AM »

Quit poking the bear. He is sitting in his welfare apartment with no job, woman, or friends just contemplating how he can make your life miserable through his computer. He can work on fucking you 12 hours a day. He has the time and it brings him joy. Leave the mighty Shizzo and all his other gimmick accounts alone. He can fuck up your life. Respect him.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #345 on: November 23, 2023, 05:05:35 AM »
Staying home again w/ Buddy the Dog, I gave up holidays around 5 years ago.
Cooking a steak (2), and having some stuffing and potatoes with it. My Ma and Inlaws are close by and I see them all the time, no need to do holidays in my situation.
After 40 years together (wife and I) I put my time in... Good thing is, everyone gets it.

Happy Thanksgiving to all the Getbiggers and their familia...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: November 23, 2023, 05:10:41 AM »
A Holiday tradition ;D
A true classic my man !

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #347 on: November 23, 2023, 05:30:13 AM »
I'm bringing my Pyrex glassware with color coded lids (only use the "liter" sizes because it's the best way to measure for a monster like me). Will have three servings of grass-fed ground beef (rinsed of course), sweet potatoes (no butter or brown sugar) and wala wala onions.

I have 3 liters of ionized bottled water, in which i will drink exactly 100ML every 14 minutes throughout the first meal. Don't want to over saturate the proteins and stall out digestion.

Will be using my onetouch blood glucose monitoring system to ensure my BS levels are stable throughout the meal. Blasting 30iu of LOG 17.2 minutes before each meal.

After meal 1 myself and Uncle Rob (not associated with big Rob and his bushes) will be doing "towel pulls" back and forth in the living room, activating the lats and preparing the mind muscle connection to enhance the absorbtion of protein for meal 2.

After meal 2 i will slow down my water intake to 100ML every 9.4 minutes, further increasing the dynamic loading of water molecules to "aid" digestion, but not speed it up too fast to miss the "anabolic window" and LOG peak exactly 31 minutes after ingesting the first bite of grass fed beef (rinsed of course).

Before meal 3 i will be bare chested (freshly shaved with clippers only, i'm going for the muscle bear look this fall) to help cool down from all the anabolism i have created. To really peak on meal 3 i will go into the basement and inject 100mg of Test P and 50mg of Tren A, followed up by 5iu's of GH that i kept cool in my Igloo cooler with "cool packs" that were kept at exactly 42d F, to activate the best GH serum levels post injection. Slam another 30iu of LOG and proceed to arm wrestle all the kids under 15, to make sure i don't overwork myself or bruise any "tendons". Risky move i know, but it's been a family tradition ever since we all watched Predator together when it was released on VHS. I'm always Arnold and the kids take turns being Carl Weathers, since the BLM movement they feel empowered by being the "black man", go figure. Last year my nephew argued that Carl had better vascularity and tricep / bicep separation, this prompted a four hour long conversation on concentration curls and "feeling the muscle" and envisioning the muscle as a mountain. He won't speak on this again, i owned him pretty bad.

Breeze through meal 3. My desert will be Isopure vanilla whey (2 scoops in ionized water). While sipping desert i will stand over the warm apple pie to get a fragrance boost, enhancing the serotonin receptors which aids in digestion (this is a theory my guru told me about).

At this point i will need a 3 hour nap before the drive home, to make sure everything is absorbed effectively and nothing is wasted. Will rise the following morning at 4:15am to do wind sprints across the backyard (King style).

One of the greatest posts I’ve read in a long time

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #348 on: November 23, 2023, 05:33:50 AM »

This is an example of a getbigger who does whatever it takes.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #349 on: November 23, 2023, 06:12:34 AM »
Anybody else training this morning before their feast?