Author Topic: Dan Duchaine thread  (Read 10156 times)

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Dan Duchaine thread
« on: April 28, 2018, 10:00:56 PM »
his book body Opus is pretty much follow a keto diet, then carb up. Friday night blow out all your glucose with a full body workout then  carb up.

he loved nolvadex even though its a cancer drug, didnt care for clen.

how did he die? he did way too many experiments on himself?

went to jail too - any good stories on him?

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
Re: Dan Duchaine thread
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2018, 10:33:06 PM »
Get out more....

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2018, 10:36:54 PM »

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2018, 10:37:33 PM »
Get out more....

that was part of my problem! i used to party too  much now i am early 30s gym rat. glad i was mess before bbing :)

massa

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2018, 05:10:07 AM »
Died suddenly of kidney failure. Hereditary, according to him.

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2018, 07:35:11 AM »
He got a ton of bros hooked on nubain and was just a skinny looser....
MIRAGETROPIN

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2018, 09:22:08 AM »

how did he die? he did way too many experiments on himself?

Polycystic Kidney Disease - ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polycystic_kidney_disease ) A lot of his family had it, and he had it too. He was at the point where he was going to need dialysis, moving toward transplant, and he put it off. Toward the end, I think he probably just accepted it, and was just going to let nature take its course. He was less interested in bodybuilding type stuff, and spent a lot of the last few months on other things like travel, and bicycling - http://www.recumbents.com/mars/pages/proj/doug/pharo/projdougbike.html .

Also he had a run of bad luck romantically, both spontaneous, and of his own making. One girlfriend had a motorcycle accident that almost killed her. And right before he died he had another competitor/girlfriend that had gotten bad calf implants down in Mexico (where Duchaine was going for all types of medical work). She lost her leg after it.

He always wanted a real family, and after all that, it seemed it wasn't in the cards. He died just a bit after.

Like many folks he had a good and bad side. I remember him being very decent to regular folks, and young bodybuilders. But if you embraced the hard core, he could dangerously push it. Also, heck of a troll when he wanted. Had Titus, Diana Dennis, etc.... melting down on Misc.fitness.Weights. His move sometimes was to drop a bit of gossip into a post, then go "aw, shit, I shouldn't of said that" after it had been quoted, reposted, etc.....

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2018, 04:01:37 PM »
He sounded like a train wreck.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2018, 08:23:38 PM »
Polycystic Kidney Disease - ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polycystic_kidney_disease ) A lot of his family had it, and he had it too. He was at the point where he was going to need dialysis, moving toward transplant, and he put it off. Toward the end, I think he probably just accepted it, and was just going to let nature take its course. He was less interested in bodybuilding type stuff, and spent a lot of the last few months on other things like travel, and bicycling - http://www.recumbents.com/mars/pages/proj/doug/pharo/projdougbike.html .

Also he had a run of bad luck romantically, both spontaneous, and of his own making. One girlfriend had a motorcycle accident that almost killed her. And right before he died he had another competitor/girlfriend that had gotten bad calf implants down in Mexico (where Duchaine was going for all types of medical work). She lost her leg after it.

He always wanted a real family, and after all that, it seemed it wasn't in the cards. He died just a bit after.

Like many folks he had a good and bad side. I remember him being very decent to regular folks, and young bodybuilders. But if you embraced the hard core, he could dangerously push it. Also, heck of a troll when he wanted. Had Titus, Diana Dennis, etc.... melting down on Misc.fitness.Weights. His move sometimes was to drop a bit of gossip into a post, then go "aw, shit, I shouldn't of said that" after it had been quoted, reposted, etc.....

thank you for the run down on him -

and not shocked he was hooked Nubain he mentioned it in his book - seemed several bbers got hooked on it

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2018, 08:35:19 PM »
Sure was skinny for being a bodybuilding guru.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2018, 08:47:39 PM »
I recall him being something of a recumbent bicycling enthusiast.

be back

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2018, 12:26:31 AM »

thank you for the run down on him -

and not shocked he was hooked Nubain he mentioned it in his book - seemed several bbers got hooked on it

you have created an opening for esfitness to unload his story of how he took twice as much Nubain as Duchaine for twice as long and how it didn't effect him at all...

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2018, 05:45:51 AM »

You are spot on with this. Couldnt be said any better. Great post.

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2018, 04:55:30 PM »
The Dirty Dieting Newsletters were pretty good.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2018, 05:35:05 PM »
he always said "life extension expert" in his book

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2018, 12:35:33 AM »
Was lucky enough to meet him twice shortly before he died. Was very cool after conversing back n forth on misc.fitness.weights for a few yrs prior. Was supposed to chat with him one night but never got hold of him, found out he was dead the day or 2 after :/

I still have his dirty dieting newsletters somewhere. Also have Lyle McDonald's umm..what do u call it? Diary?? Whatever.. He posted on misc.fitness.weights (before Lyle wrote his book or because "famous"... M.f.w. was cool back then. Still talk to pat Arnold and Anthony Roberts these days and had no idea Grant was engaged to Stephanie Starr from back then as well.. Small world. Anyways...).

Wish I'd kept my body opus copy from 1999 as well as myncopynofnthenundergrou nd steroid handbook.. Those things are worth quite a bit these days lol.

be back

« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2018, 12:37:22 AM »
Was lucky enough to meet him twice shortly before he died. Was very cool after conversing back n forth on misc.fitness.weights for a few yrs prior. Was supposed to chat with him one night but never got hold of him, found out he was dead the day or 2 after :/

I still have his dirty dieting newsletters somewhere. Also have Lyle McDonald's umm..what do u call it? Diary?? Whatever.. He posted on misc.fitness.weights (before Lyle wrote his book or because "famous"... M.f.w. was cool back then. Still talk to pat Arnold and Anthony Roberts these days and had no idea Grant was engaged to Stephanie Starr from back then as well.. Small world. Anyways...).

Wish I'd kept my body opus copy from 1999 as well as myncopynofnthenundergrou nd steroid handbook.. Those things are worth quite a bit these days lol.

seems like you still have his dirty needles as well....

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2018, 07:36:02 AM »
I don't know if it's still  on-line, but if you Goggle the following you may see a copy of Dan's newsletter  ....

dan duchaines dirty dieting newsletter pdf | MESO-Rx Forum

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2018, 06:05:17 PM »
I don't know if it's still  on-line, but if you Goggle the following you may see a copy of Dan's newsletter  ....

dan duchaines dirty dieting newsletter pdf | MESO-Rx Forum

link

https://www.juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/system/files/dan_duchaines_-_dirty_dieting_newsletter.pdf

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2018, 05:37:15 AM »
Have anyone of you tried nubain? It sounds like a bitch to inject that shit ten times aday like Mark Kerr did. Some people say it dont have to be that way and can be used in a safe way. Never tried it myself.
MIRAGETROPIN

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2018, 06:04:48 AM »
Have anyone of you tried nubain? It sounds like a bitch to inject that shit ten times aday like Mark Kerr did. Some people say it dont have to be that way and can be used in a safe way. Never tried it myself.

Ask Bostin Loyd - apparently Nubain is having a modern day renaissance....
T

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2018, 06:28:24 AM »
“I want to SABOTAGE my ex.... come out swinging where it hurts”

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2018, 06:28:35 PM »
Ask Bostin Loyd - apparently Nubain is having a modern day renaissance....

he does hard core drugs for attention

simple as that

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2018, 11:26:27 AM »

EVERY guy you mentioned in this post is a chronically-angry, disgruntled misfit.