Author Topic: I’M BACK IN THE HOSPITAL // ANOTHER HEART ATTACK?  (Read 4845 times)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Re: I’M BACK IN THE HOSPITAL // ANOTHER HEART ATTACK?
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2021, 10:58:55 AM »
Who cares. Guys a loser.
T

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2021, 10:59:33 AM »
The modern, low saturated fat, highly refined carb diet is a killer.

Shakh

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2021, 11:16:06 AM »
He could have done it the healthier way and took steroids, but Kali, the armed robbin, crack slangin, gang bangin, white wife havin guy, was too principled and did it the hard way: pounding down kilos of hyphy cake and hyphy mud made from prison commissary junk food.

If the prison gave him access to grass-fed sources of protein, clean carbs and healthy fats, he'd still be healthy.
So you believe that as long as you eat healthy foods that you can take all the steroids gh etc you want and no matter how big you get from them you will still remain healthy?

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2021, 11:17:25 AM »
I don't know anything about his personal medical history. But judging off the fact that he needs to wear a LifeVest, something tells me this guy isn't doing well at all. That LifeVest (wearable defibrillator) literally shocks your heart back into proper rhythm when certain markers go off (If you heart goes into Ventricular Tachycardia, Ventricular Fibrillation or Supraventricular Tachycardia). If this guy is already at the point of wearing a LifeVest, there's a high likelihood that he might need what's called an Automatic Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (AICD).

I am guessing that this guy has had a few heart attacks during these most recent years, suffers from some degree of congestive heart failure and likely has coronary arterial disease. Any of these individually or in combination with each other can lead to cardiac arrhythmias that can result in sudden cardiac arrest.

If I were him, I would walk away from this lifestyle, start a damn vegan diet, exercise moderately and undergo whatever interventional cardiology procedures (coronary artery bypass grafting, angioplasty w/ stenting or even a rotational Atherectomy) can be had to give my heart a fighting chance.

I know of a number of IFBB pros from the northeastern circuit that are right this moment having to question their past decisions in undertaking this "sport" as a career.

READ THIS CLEARLY: THIS LIFESTYLE ISN'T WORTH DYING FOR.

"1"

This is usually used as a bridge to ICD. With a 100% blocked left main he needs some recovery time to see if the stent will hold or bypass will be necessary. If he is  also in heart failure a biventricular pacemaker will be implanted. One may assume he had left ventricular hypertrophy which puts him at risk for an arrhythmia of some kind.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2021, 11:57:12 AM »
This is usually used as a bridge to ICD. With a 100% blocked left main he needs some recovery time to see if the stent will hold or bypass will be necessary. If he is  also in heart failure a biventricular pacemaker will be implanted. One may assume he had left ventricular hypertrophy which puts him at risk for an arrhythmia of some kind.

It's just not worth it.

When I look at the extremes these guys will place their bodies in for the social media benefits/sponsorships, it's just not worth it.

"1"

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2021, 12:11:47 PM »

So true- I had a great grandmother who lived to 97- 5 feet tall and weighted probably 90 pounds her whole life. Great genetics, haha.

Yeah but she probably never spent a decade in prison eating garbage.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2021, 01:48:49 PM »

So true- I had a great grandmother who lived to 97- 5 feet tall and weighted probably 90 pounds her whole life. Great genetics, haha.

Did she even lift?

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2021, 01:51:00 PM »
My grandfather was fat, ate meat at every meal and sweets at night. Drank like a fish until age 40 and smoked cigs until 50. Lived to 104.

Did he even lift?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2021, 01:59:08 PM »
He doesn't blame steroids in this video for his heart condition. He claims it's all because of the years of poor eating. When they're preaching how to get big they all (mostly all) say that you have to eat big to get big. They never admit that it's the steroids that gave them their huge muscles nor do they blame the steroids for their poor health afterwards. DENIAL is not a river in Egypt!!

He did talk about "dat juice, winnies, vars all dat" in his first video.

Omega Male

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2021, 02:02:43 PM »
Skinny people live longer- just a fact.

Being "overweight" be it fat of muscle, shortens your lifespan.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2021, 02:27:35 PM »
Yeah but she probably never spent a decade in prison eating garbage.

No- she never spent a day in the Big House, lol. She did live through the Great Depression and the food shortages of WWII, if that counts.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2021, 02:28:37 PM »
Did she even lift?

She was a world ranked powerlifter.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2021, 03:46:45 PM »
Living an unhealthy life style increases the risk of health problems drastically. Will it effect all? Hell no. We have smokers that live past 80. Is smoking a risk for cancer and heart disease? Hell yes.

Bodybuilding could be the healthiest hobby anyone could do but it's now an activity based on drug use. No drugs and I bet the Olympia would be held in a high school auditorium for an audience of 150 people.  Imaging lifting, doing cardio and eating right how it would benefits your health minus drugs?

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2021, 05:10:32 PM »
I don't know anything about his personal medical history. But judging off the fact that he needs to wear a LifeVest, something tells me this guy isn't doing well at all. That LifeVest (wearable defibrillator) literally shocks your heart back into proper rhythm when certain markers go off (If you heart goes into Ventricular Tachycardia, Ventricular Fibrillation or Supraventricular Tachycardia). If this guy is already at the point of wearing a LifeVest, there's a high likelihood that he might need what's called an Automatic Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (AICD).

I am guessing that this guy has had a few heart attacks during these most recent years, suffers from some degree of congestive heart failure and likely has coronary arterial disease. Any of these individually or in combination with each other can lead to cardiac arrhythmias that can result in sudden cardiac arrest.

If I were him, I would walk away from this lifestyle, start a damn vegan diet, exercise moderately and undergo whatever interventional cardiology procedures (coronary artery bypass grafting, angioplasty w/ stenting or even a rotational Atherectomy) can be had to give my heart a fighting chance.

The first obvious step would be a cardioversion, it's the procedure we've all seen in movies where they put the pads on the heart and shock the hearts sinus rhythm back into order. A more permanent solution would be an ablation, which is effective for arrhythmias most of the time. The vest thing would probably be if Kali did not want to go through those procedures for some reason, or if it was to buy time while an ablation or cardioversion is being scheduled. But congestive heart failure AND multiple heart attacks WITH arrhythmia, which I went over in a different post are different things, and all three means his heart is in BAD shape.  A pacemaker might be implanted. The vest thing is a bit gimmicky and really not a first line treatment. To wear it means he is at high risk for sudden cardiac arrest or a stroke. The lifestyle HAS to end if he is to live.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2021, 06:08:22 PM »

I know of a number of IFBB pros from the northeastern circuit that are right this moment having to question their past decisions in undertaking this "sport" as a career.

READ THIS CLEARLY: THIS LIFESTYLE ISN'T WORTH DYING FOR.

"1"

It's too late at this point. Most of the damage is done. Plus, eating all that crappy food when he was younger (particularly while incarcerated) certainly didn't help matters. He was from the school of thinking that the only way to get big without anabolics (especially when low on cash) was to eat mega-calories any way possible. Kali credits that to how he got fairly large before he started using pharmaceuticals.

On another note, there's a difference between being a professional bodybuilder in general and an IFBB pro. A number of guys have (and still do) make a good living in the bodybuilding world, without ever stepping foot on an IFBB stage or getting that supposedly coveted IFBB pro card.

And it isn't because of the internet. This was happening in the 80s and early/mid 90s, when the internet was in its infancy. How many folks here remember guys like Frank Sepe, Joe Bucci, Gerard Dente, Rick Valente, etc. They made their living in bodybuilding without ever getting that precious IFBB pro card. Kali Muscle is in a similar boat.

Then there are guys who were more famous chasing their pro cards and coming up the ranks than they ever were, once they actually turned pro. Dennis Newman, Paul Demayo, Greg Kovacs, Mat Duvall, Mike Platz, etc. All those guys got supplement deals (Parillo Performance, MET-Rx, MuscleTech, etc) and plenty of press en route to turning pro....only to do ZILCH once they got them cards.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2021, 06:13:43 PM »
Living an unhealthy life style increases the risk of health problems drastically. Will it effect all? Hell no. We have smokers that live past 80. Is smoking a risk for cancer and heart disease? Hell yes.

Bodybuilding could be the healthiest hobby anyone could do but it's now an activity based on drug use. No drugs and I bet the Olympia would be held in a high school auditorium for an audience of 150 people.  Imaging lifting, doing cardio and eating right how it would benefits your health minus drugs?

You're not that far off. Here's the Natural Mr. Universe being held in a hotel conference room, probably in front of TENS of people, all for $1000-winner-take-all prize money (which is what Schwarzenegger got for winning the Mr. Olympia 40 years ago).

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2021, 06:23:10 PM »
You're not that far off. Here's the Natural Mr. Universe being held in a hotel conference room, probably in front of TENS of people, all for $1000-winner-take-all prize money (which is what Schwarzenegger got for winning the Mr. Olympia 40 years ago).

And that’s not even natural.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2021, 03:50:16 AM »
On the positive side his youtube channel is getting some views again. Almost dying or faking your death is always a smart move if your goal is to get attention ;D

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 20, 2021, 04:07:30 AM »
And that’s not even natural.

LOL

Not even close.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #44 on: November 20, 2021, 04:36:53 AM »

I almost never see stenting for left main disease, wonder why they didn't go for emergent grafting from the jump

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #45 on: November 20, 2021, 04:38:45 AM »
The first obvious step would be a cardioversion, it's the procedure we've all seen in movies where they put the pads on the heart and shock the hearts sinus rhythm back into order. A more permanent solution would be an ablation, which is effective for arrhythmias most of the time. The vest thing would probably be if Kali did not want to go through those procedures for some reason, or if it was to buy time while an ablation or cardioversion is being scheduled. But congestive heart failure AND multiple heart attacks WITH arrhythmia, which I went over in a different post are different things, and all three means his heart is in BAD shape.  A pacemaker might be implanted. The vest thing is a bit gimmicky and really not a first line treatment. To wear it means he is at high risk for sudden cardiac arrest or a stroke. The lifestyle HAS to end if he is to live.

what is cardioversion and/or ablation gonna do for an occluded vessel?

Life vest is not 'gimmicky', its life saving bridge therapy

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #46 on: November 20, 2021, 04:39:39 AM »
I only watched a tiny part of one of this clowns videos in my life....couldn`t bear to sit through the whole thing.

I don`t ever wish death on anyone that doesn`t deserve it.....and a lot of scum out there do deserve to die that`s for sure and I`m still not wishing any harm to him in this case...I just dont give two fucks about this cat....not one fucking iota of sympathatic feelings stir inside me.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 20, 2021, 04:59:39 AM »
I almost never see stenting for left main disease, wonder why they didn't go for emergent grafting from the jump

I think it was probably not really a left main occlusion. If someone had a heart attack from an occluded left main (not the same thing as the left anterior descending) then they probably wouldn't even make it to the hospital. I think it is more likely that there is some confusion in communication about which artery it really was.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #48 on: November 20, 2021, 06:17:22 AM »
He could have done it the healthier way and took steroids, but Kali, the armed robbin, crack slangin, gang bangin, white wife havin guy, was too principled and did it the hard way: pounding down kilos of hyphy cake and hyphy mud made from prison commissary junk food.

If the prison gave him access to grass-fed sources of protein, clean carbs and healthy fats, he'd still be healthy.

So you believe that as long as you eat healthy foods that you can take all the steroids gh etc you want and no matter how big you get from them you will still remain healthy?

Dude - you might want to check the batteries in your sarcasm-detector... ;D
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #49 on: November 20, 2021, 06:34:05 AM »
I think it was probably not really a left main occlusion. If someone had a heart attack from an occluded left main (not the same thing as the left anterior descending) then they probably wouldn't even make it to the hospital. I think it is more likely that there is some confusion in communication about which artery it really was.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case.  Now I admit the only other Kali video I recall watching before these was the one where he threatened the MMA guy with a knife after he was thrown out of Golds Gym, but unless this is an act, he comes across as a bit of a moron not really getting the science-y side if things.  Cultural considerations aside, he uses words like 'vasio-isolater' and 'equatiquated'

Like I say, it may be an act - if that's so then fair play to him - but if it's not, then confusion over the cardiovascular system is hardly surprising

In terms of why they may not be operating on him immediately, he's got another video up - which, granted I haven't watched - where he's selling all his supercars.  So perhaps he just needs time to raise the money?  I can't imagine that sort of intervention is cheap - anyone care to enlighten me on this please?
T