Author Topic: Food Ninjas  (Read 879 times)

denarii

• Getbig V
Food Ninjas
« on: November 25, 2021, 01:43:08 PM »
Any recommendation, thinking about with an 11 in 1 or dual zone one.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/SmartLid-Multi-Cooker-OL550UK-Pressure-Cooker/dp/B09C874YNC

https://www.argos.co.uk/product/8023333?clickPR=plp:5:11

I have a slow cooker, sous vide, convection oven already. I dont have a pressure cooker. I was wondering about the dual zone as sometimes you want different temperatures. On the other hand the 11 in 1 can be a pressure cooker and oven baker. The convection oven I have recycles the air too much and you end up with too much steam and its hard to actually roast meat and veg.

webstar

• Getbig V
Re: Food Ninjas
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2021, 06:27:29 PM »
 I have the ninja foodie.

its pretty decent for cooking chicken and steak quickly in the air fryer.

honestly i don't use it as much as i should.

but when i do remember too its quick and easy to clean as well.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2021, 07:01:45 PM »
Anything ninja I’ve bought has been awesome. I use to like cuisenhart 20 years ago but they are trash now. For air fryers I like the one that pulls out like a dresser drawer the pressure cooker one looks awesome but for my uses I wouldn’t use it. I like to pull the drawer out press air fry and be done with it. I also line the drawer with foil for easy cleaning but I don’t think your suppose to do that for best results with any fryer still works tho

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2021, 10:52:07 AM »
I have one of these that I bought from Target a year ago...It's the hottest thing you can plug into a 15 amp USA outlet.

The broiler does great steaks...Convection oven does baked goods to perfection...

The only thing is, because it plugs into a 15amp circuit, there is no self cleaning function available...You have to scrub with cleaner.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2021, 04:48:43 PM »
Ninja foodi is the tits. All I cook on it is sirloin strips and thick ass chops and it’s quick, easy clean and taste amazing.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2021, 01:37:06 PM »
I was thinking about the 9.5lt dual tray one as it can cook a family meal with two heat levels. But the blackfriday deal on their website here is sold out so I might wait for the xmas sales.