Author Topic: New covid omicron variant  (Read 15896 times)

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
Re: New covid omicron variant
« Reply #225 on: December 02, 2021, 10:04:08 PM »
I don't understand.

understand this, tard - not breaking up your relentless walls of text makes u a bad person.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #226 on: December 03, 2021, 12:20:38 AM »
Do you advise I renew my membership at Tan Republic? I live in Oregon...not much sunlight until next July...mostly clouds and rain. I do take a vitamin D-3 50 mcg daily supplement.

It’s recommended you do not renew your tanning membership and stop the vitamin D also make sure you get a booster for your booster.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: December 03, 2021, 12:26:01 AM »

This has the be my favorite head in the sand covid comment in many months. The absurdity and level of enabling is level 100.

Science that ignores data is no longer science.

Science that only finds support data for what the govt wants the outcome to be becomes just another arm of govt.

Choosing supporting data only and ignoring critical objective data is terrible science.

The fact they do not display nor refute to opposite side of the equation shows extreme bias and prejudice.

As a scientist you are taught to review and disprove anything contrary to your hypothesis.

The fact that the actual case data is not openly debated and refutes are criticized shows a predisposition for error.

I remember taking a Master's class in ethics for my engineering degree. What is happening today is the opposite of what scientists are taught.

Any decision you make should be open for debate. Even by those who are not on an equal level of education or experience in your field.

My thesis was sent out to hundreds of students with different levels of scientific understanding. I had to debate each objective criticism openly. Spending my career in an area of ethical statements has shown me what we see today is complete garbage.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #228 on: December 03, 2021, 12:29:26 AM »
This whole system is going to collapse soon. China is responsible for this virus, whether manmade or selling bat's and snakes and weird shit that you shouldn't do anyway. We all need China's  cheap, slave made shit but we don't allow slavery in our Countries so we'll just buy that slave made shit that says I heart Vegas and we'll shut up about all your human rights violations. Ok fine. But NOW IT'S OUR LIVES!!!!!! They are making these vaccine's on predictions of other coronaviruses' and theories, even the mRNA vaccine is a theory. Which is fine, as we need to fight this, but we HAVE to demand the origin of this virus. It may have characteristics that make it elude vaccines, or many other things but regardless, this is a CHINA VIRUS and they need to be paying our "stimulus checks" and paying all the costs associated with this devastating pandemic. And the more evidence comes in, the more it looks like a fucking LEAK from the Wuhan Lab. And now China gets to manufacture a Pfizer vaccine for a virus THEY created and STILL refuse to give all paperwork and history of the origin? And WE fucking pay for it as taxpayers? I don't understand.

HIV                       Covid
CC                      variable                  variable
Capsid                 constant                 constant  (drugs, killer Ts, memory, etc. attack)
Attachments        constant                 variable

Attachments = Spikes, Tail Fibers, etc

even constants have some variability.

No comments on the chinks who had me thinking it was an African virus.  ::)  I'm surprised they didn't sell it as an imported African fruit bat that was ground zero in the wet market.  That would have been my storyline lie  ::)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: December 03, 2021, 12:47:35 AM »
Spreading rapidly in Europe, Omicron variant sparks a wave of new restrictions

In fact, on Wednesday, when the WHO announced that the variant had been detected in 23 countries — a number that soon rose to 24 when a case was discovered in California — 13 of those countries were in Europe, among them Belgium, Sweden, Germany, Portugal and Spain. By Thursday afternoon, another four EU countries had reported cases, including Norway, where Prime Minister Jonas Gahr Støre told reporters that 50 fully vaccinated people had tested positive for Omicron after being infected at a Christmas bash in Oslo.

The sudden jump in cases, which by Thursday afternoon totaled 171, may be more a reflection of diligence than incidence, Salvador Macip, a cellular biologist and author of “Modern Epidemics,” told Yahoo News. “We’re finding it more in Europe, because now we’re looking for it,” he said. Those detection efforts include performing genome sequencing on positive tests from previous weeks. But some epidemiologists are now predicting that Omicron will overtake Delta as early as next month.

Have all the unvaxxed passed away?  Why aren't they reporting unvaxxed cases if they are all dying?  How many died in South Africa with only 24% vaxxed?

What's the exact science behind the palification of infections in the vaxxed?

Time for the spin doctors to do their thing.

Are the vaccine-trained mono-protein immune systems more suspectable than a naturally poly-trained immune system?

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #230 on: December 03, 2021, 01:10:01 AM »
Spreading rapidly in Europe, Omicron variant sparks a wave of new restrictions

In fact, on Wednesday, when the WHO announced that the variant had been detected in 23 countries — a number that soon rose to 24 when a case was discovered in California — 13 of those countries were in Europe, among them Belgium, Sweden, Germany, Portugal and Spain. By Thursday afternoon, another four EU countries had reported cases, including Norway, where Prime Minister Jonas Gahr Støre told reporters that 50 fully vaccinated people had tested positive for Omicron after being infected at a Christmas bash in Oslo.

The sudden jump in cases, which by Thursday afternoon totaled 171, may be more a reflection of diligence than incidence, Salvador Macip, a cellular biologist and author of “Modern Epidemics,” told Yahoo News. “We’re finding it more in Europe, because now we’re looking for it,” he said. Those detection efforts include performing genome sequencing on positive tests from previous weeks. But some epidemiologists are now predicting that Omicron will overtake Delta as early as next month.

Have all the unvaxxed passed away?  Why aren't they reporting unvaxxed cases if they are all dying?  How many died in South Africa with only 24% vaxxed?

What's the exact science behind the palification of infections in the vaxxed?

Time for the spin doctors to do their thing.

Are the vaccine-trained mono-protein immune systems more suspectable than a naturally poly-trained immune system?

Mandatory flu tests for everyone with a runny nose, and flu rates soar.  As I've written, 24 letters in the Greek alphabet (though the W.H.O. has skipped a letter or two), so Alpha-2, Beta-2, Gamma-2 are on their way.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: December 03, 2021, 07:25:19 AM »
U.S. FDA aiming for speedy review of Omicron vaccines and drugs - WSJ

mucinex  :-\

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #232 on: December 03, 2021, 09:47:51 AM »

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: December 03, 2021, 08:52:55 PM »

10% fucboi-nation rate, lowest deaths but the new ground zero for the virus, therefore more boosters on the way.  FOH!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: December 04, 2021, 09:16:32 AM »
https://www.aol.com/news/white-house-blames-republicans-prolonging-232912387.html

South Africa exposed treason.  Biden, Fauci, Phar CEOs, and any other conspirators should serve a prison sentence.  They won't even let the people comment anymore.

"For reasons, I will never begin to understand,” Psaki said on Friday, “some members of the Republican Party have decided that their political platform is going to be running in favor of protecting people from getting vaccinated.”

Treasonist Bish! Vaccinated for what now?  Nasal drip or headache?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: December 05, 2021, 07:35:02 AM »
Just read that one of the symptoms of COVID-Omicron is a dry cough. I started getting a dry cough yesterday and it has continued through today. Thought it was allergies, so I took a Claritin and it is somewhat better. Does this mean Claritin cures COVID Omicron or should I still be concerned? LOL.

Post count way down since this message.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: December 05, 2021, 08:11:55 AM »

He's vaccinated so he supposedly has nothing to fear.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: December 05, 2021, 08:40:09 AM »
Omicron variant found in at least 15 50 U.S. states -CDC chief

This bish needs to go away!

We're done bish. Every round of sequencing now leads to the common cold 2.0. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: December 05, 2021, 04:38:35 PM »

Don't get your hopes up. The cough went away after two days. It was probably an allergy.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #239 on: December 05, 2021, 04:44:53 PM »
Watch this fucker Fouci….er, I mean Biden, call for lockdowns. If that happens 80% of this country won’t comply and tell him and the Governors and Mayors that actually believe this fake bullshit to go fuck themselves

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: December 05, 2021, 04:56:13 PM »
Watch this fucker Fouci….er, I mean Biden, call for lockdowns. If that happens 80% of this country won’t comply and tell him and the Governors and Mayors that actually believe this fake bullshit to go fuck themselves

A weird thought occurred to me last night. When you and your wife were sick with COVID, did you both quarantine for the recommended time period, which I believe is 10 days and no fever? Just wondering, since you reject all the other recommendations regarding COVID, such as wearing a mask and getting vaccinated. If you did not quarantine, can you estimate how many of your friends and family you gave the gift of COVID to?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #241 on: December 05, 2021, 05:00:48 PM »
A weird thought occurred to me last night. When you and your wife were sick with COVID, did you both quarantine for the recommended time period, which I believe is 10 days and no fever? Just wondering, since you reject all the other recommendations regarding COVID, such as wearing a mask and getting vaccinated. If you did not quarantine, can you estimate how many of your friends and family you gave the gift of COVID to?

We never said the virus wasn’t real and yes, we quarantined right after symptoms, tested that day negative, felt worse the next day tested positive. No, will still never vaccinate masks are useless….both are actually useless

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: December 05, 2021, 05:05:50 PM »
We never said the virus wasn’t real and yes, we quarantined right after symptoms, tested that day negative, felt worse the next day tested positive. No, will still never vaccinate masks are useless….both are actually useless

Cool. It's commendable that you were considerate of others. -Think you read something into my question that was not there. I didn't suggest you think the virus is not real. 

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #243 on: December 05, 2021, 05:22:42 PM »
I said it before. Has anyone world wide died from the Omicron variant that was ill with something else prior?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: December 05, 2021, 05:31:36 PM »
I said it before. Has anyone world wide died from the Omicron variant that was ill with something else prior?

This is a good question...one where the answer might initially be found in South Africa where this variant started not very long ago. It doesn't make sense to seek immediate answers to questions of this nature and chide the medical and scientific community for proposing quick answers to others....such and vaccines that have not undergone the usual degree of scrutiny prior to being administered to the general population.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #245 on: December 05, 2021, 05:34:41 PM »
Cool. It's commendable that you were considerate of others. -Think you read something into my question that was not there. I didn't suggest you think the virus is not real.

It’s the same principle that if you know someone that is immunocompromised regardless if this virus… you’re not going around them if you even have a sniffle. This is common sense

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: December 05, 2021, 05:41:29 PM »
It’s the same principle that if you know someone that is immunocompromised regardless if this virus… you’re not going around them if you even have a sniffle. This is common sense

True. It is a shame how little common sense there is in this world. If there were more, the world would be a much better place for all of us. 

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #247 on: December 05, 2021, 06:03:36 PM »
Choosing supporting data only and ignoring critical objective data is terrible science.

The fact they do not display nor refute to opposite side of the equation shows extreme bias and prejudice.

As a scientist you are taught to review and disprove anything contrary to your hypothesis.

The fact that the actual case data is not openly debated and refutes are criticized shows a predisposition for error.

Any decision you make should be open for debate. Even by those who are not on an equal level of education or experience in your field.

Appeal to authority is a common type of fallacy in debate, it's an argument based on unsound logic. When writers or speakers use appeal to authority, they are claiming that something must be true because someone said to be an "authority" on the subject "said so".

What one has to remember is that ALL education and KNOWLEDGE had to stem from logic. When Newton saw an apple fall from a tree, he didn't have knowledge of gravity from some professor. He used logic, and this in turn created a whole different understanding of the universe.

So to say "the CDC says this" or "Fauci said this" or quoting whoever you Google, has made us a nation(and world) that has lost LOGIC, the most fundamental principle of human understanding. And once we lose logic, we simply become pawns of the authority we worship.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: December 05, 2021, 07:44:40 PM »
True. It is a shame how little common sense there is in this world. If there were more, the world would be a much better place for all of us.

Signed a liberal Biden voter.   :D

Nothing in the dem lockdown platform involves common sense....perhaps you could point out something?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #249 on: December 05, 2021, 07:54:27 PM »
Great Film