Author Topic: New covid omicron variant  (Read 15440 times)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: New covid omicron variant
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2021, 10:22:16 AM »
Liberals will never blame China for this but rather everything else. Sleepy Joe would be executed by Xi if he every blamed China publicly
They blame the unvaccinated instead.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2021, 10:27:35 AM »
They blame the unvaccinated instead.

Exactly, even though it’s been proven that it’s the vaccinated that’s now spreading it.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2021, 10:27:44 AM »
I’ve got a trip to the Caribbean planned for Christmas and I’m already thinking of a fallback plan in case the world gets shut down again. I read about this the other day and my stomach sank. You know the shut downs are coming.  :-\
Have a trip planned to Park City Utah over Christmas. Paid a lot extra to cancel at anytime if necessary.
T

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2021, 10:34:49 AM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2021, 11:46:10 AM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2021, 02:14:59 PM »
Read about this just today. Very disappointing, but not surprising. Supposedly it targets children. Seems like each variant goes after a different segment of the population. Looks like it will keep going until there is no one left to get it.

It is 'Herd immunity' that eventually wipes out all the herds. What species will rule the earth after humans are extinct? Or, maybe this is the work of aliens looking for a new planet. Reminds me of the science fiction movies I saw when I was a kid.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2021, 02:19:24 PM »
Read about this just today. Very disappointing, but not surprising. Supposedly it targets children. Seems like each variant goes after a different segment of the population. Looks like it will keep going until there is no one left to get it.

It is 'Herd immunity' that eventually wipes out all the herds. What species will rule the earth after humans are extinct? Or, maybe this is the work of aliens looking for a new planet. Reminds me of the science fiction movies I saw when I was a kid.

Amazing how that came around just in time trying to  get an FDA approval for kids for
another fake vax

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2021, 02:25:16 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2021, 02:32:52 PM »
Amazing how that came around just in time trying to  get an FDA approval for kids for
another fake vax

Well the FDA approval for emergency use in children 5-11 was at the end of October. And the CDC quickly followed up with there approval.

"Children 5 years and older can get the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine. Children 5 through 11 years old will receive a separate vaccine formulation denoted with an orange cap of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, and will receive the vaccine with a smaller needle."

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/planning/children.html

This morning I read that Germany and Italy have confirmed Omicron cases. How many days before there are confirmed cases in the U.S.?

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2021/11/27/world/covid-omicron-variant-news

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2021, 02:34:43 PM »

dc_draino's comments regarding Ghislaine Maxwell's trial and the Omicron variant are a stretch.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2021, 02:35:34 PM »
Well the FDA approval for emergency use in children 5-11 was at the end of October. And the CDC quickly followed up with there approval.

"Children 5 years and older can get the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine. Children 5 through 11 years old will receive a separate vaccine formulation denoted with an orange cap of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, and will receive the vaccine with a smaller needle."

This morning I read that Germany and Italy have confirmed Omicron cases. How many days before there are confirmed cases in the U.S.?

Meaningless drivel. The spike protein generated by the vaccine causes irreversible heart damage in many. The "cure" is worse than the disease.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2021, 02:40:09 PM »

It’s child abuse. There is no emergency. Survival rate is almost 100%. It’s all a lie

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Brian had a probation officer but wasnt a criminal
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2021, 02:43:26 PM »
dc_draino's comments regarding Ghislaine Maxwell's trial and the Omicron variant are a stretch.

the judge has already barred all TV coverage of the trial...

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "Let Putin do whatever the HELL he wants!"
« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2021, 02:59:19 PM »
It’s child abuse. There is no emergency. Survival rate is almost 100%. It’s all a lie

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/covid-19-vaccine-approval-for-babies-and-toddlers-could-happen-in-early-2022-tam-1.5683304

Health Canada approval for COVID-19 vaccines for babies and toddlers could take place in early 2022, Chief Medical Officer of Health Dr. Theresa Tam said on Friday.

❤️

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2021, 03:00:27 PM »
the judge has already barred all TV coverage of the trial...

Yes, I read that too. All the more reason to say dc_draino's comments are ridiculous. Folks wouldn't have been able to focus their attention on the trial anyway. Most conspiracies seem bogus to me. That there are people in high places who will make sure if there is anything Ghislaine's testimony that threatens them, we'll never know about it.

Money talks....Ghislaine walks.  ;)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #40 on: November 27, 2021, 03:01:45 PM »

Maybe, but for just a moment try to think about what environment would be necessary for it to actually be true.

Over a decade ago, looney Alex Jones called the Epstein case out exactly - how it worked, the island, the tapes, the blackmail, and some of the folks who may have partook.  This turned out to be true.

The biggest names so far have been Bills Gates/Clinton, Dershowitz and Prince Andrew (as far as I know).  It's not a stretch, given those names, to assume lesser known elite power brokers of many facets were involved as well.

Given that, those people who are the exact types who would have the necessary power and influence to actually make something like what DC Draino is referring to happen.  It could not happen if it was just a group of hedge fund millionaires, it has to be major players - like ex-Presidents, Billionaire CEOs, and foreign leaders/royalty.

To dismiss it based on everything that's happened would be foolish.
Y

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: November 27, 2021, 03:13:56 PM »
When the vax is approved for "emergency use" in 5-11 year olds, you know its all a joke.  There is no emergency with that age group.  Now if they said emergency use for the elderly, obese or people with diabetes, I'd agree because the data backs that up. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 27, 2021, 03:16:59 PM »
Maybe, but for just a moment try to think about what environment would be necessary for it to actually be true.

Over a decade ago, looney Alex Jones called the Epstein case out exactly - how it worked, the island, the tapes, the blackmail, and some of the folks who may have partook.  This turned out to be true.

The biggest names so far have been Bills Gates/Clinton, Dershowitz and Prince Andrew (as far as I know).  It's not a stretch, given those names, to assume lesser known elite power brokers of many facets were involved as well.

Given that, those people who are the exact types who would have the necessary power and influence to actually make something like what DC Draino is referring to happen.  It could not happen if it was just a group of hedge fund millionaires, it has to be major players - like ex-Presidents, Billionaire CEOs, and foreign leaders/royalty.

To dismiss it based on everything that's happened would be foolish.

You left out one person whose relationship with Epstein is at least a little suspect since he hosted events that Epstein attended. Of course as in the past, Trump will say 'Epstein who? I didn't know the man....everybody wants their photo taken with me. It means nothing'.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2021, 03:20:09 PM »
You left out one person whose relationship with Epstein is at least a little suspect since he hosted events that Epstein attended. Of course as in the past, Trump will say 'Epstein who? I didn't know the man....everybody wants their photo taken with me. It means nothing'.

No, I didn't leave him out. As far as I know he's not tied to the island (Clinton is on 26 manifests), and he kicked Esptein out of his club.

But, you adding another power broker to my argument only strengthens it, and makes it more plausible.
Y

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Brian had a probation officer but wasnt a criminal
« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2021, 03:30:50 PM »
Yes, I read that too. All the more reason to say dc_draino's comments are ridiculous. Folks wouldn't have been able to focus their attention on the trial anyway. Most conspiracies seem bogus to me. That there are people in high places who will make sure if there is anything Ghislaine's testimony that threatens them, we'll never know about it.

Money talks....Ghislaine walks.  ;)

why the fuck not, everyone watched the OJ trial....

the info she has shes not walking anywhere ever again

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2021, 03:48:42 PM »
https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/covid-19-vaccine-approval-for-babies-and-toddlers-could-happen-in-early-2022-tam-1.5683304

Health Canada approval for COVID-19 vaccines for babies and toddlers could take place in early 2022, Chief Medical Officer of Health Dr. Theresa Tam said on Friday.

❤️

Kill yourself

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2021, 03:54:33 PM »
News of new Nu variant, but WHO is jumping the alphabet to call it Omicron, so they can avoid Xi

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #47 on: November 27, 2021, 03:58:27 PM »
When the vax is approved for "emergency use" in 5-11 year olds, you know its all a joke.  There is no emergency with that age group.  Now if they said emergency use for the elderly, obese or people with diabetes, I'd agree because the data backs that up.

^^^^^ This ^^^^^

600 dead kids over 22 months.  About as many die in pools and jacuzzies in 12 months.  Drain the pools and spas, because one death is too many.  ::)
Only a few dozen of those dead kids were actually healthy before C-19 infection.

78% of C-19 hospitalization were of the overweight and obese; 73% of fatalities were of the overweight and obese.  If you're at risk, get your jabs.  Leave the kids alone (unless they're fat).

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 27, 2021, 03:58:45 PM »
Clown. World.

Enemies and lunatics everywhere.

Hail and Kill.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 27, 2021, 04:02:00 PM »
why the fuck not, everyone watched the OJ trial....

the info she has shes not walking anywhere ever again

There is no comparison between this trial and OJ's. He was famous but his crime didn't implicate other famous, rich and political elites.

The money talks comment is satirical. The actual saying is 'money talks, bullshit walks' which means if you have the money to pay (to buy something, or to pay admission, etc.) then you're OK. If all you have is a sad story then you take a hike, beat it, hit the road, and you're not OK because you have no money.