Author Topic: 89 Year Old Bodybuilder Competes and Breaks WORLD RECORD  (Read 1547 times)

mryorkielover

• Getbig IV
89 Year Old Bodybuilder Competes and Breaks WORLD RECORD
« on: November 27, 2021, 10:40:23 AM »

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
Re: 89 Year Old Bodybuilder Competes and Breaks WORLD RECORD
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2021, 10:57:54 AM »
Mark Sisson sure aged fast

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2021, 12:13:53 PM »
Arrington is a nice guy but it's way, way, way past his time to cover up.

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2021, 12:54:34 PM »
He has the mouth-lips of a cock sucker. Tell me that you dont see it. Plus those big ole homo nipples that they all have with the big tips.

mryorkielover

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2021, 01:26:17 PM »
He has the mouth-lips of a cock sucker. Tell me that you dont see it. Plus those big ole homo nipples that they all have with the big tips.
Bro it seems your into dudes but you shouldnt project your gay desires on other men. Jim has been happily married over 30 years and loves the ladies. Unlike yourself

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2021, 01:34:49 PM »

That sounds gay.

mryorkielover

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2021, 01:42:27 PM »

That sounds gay.

I think this is his way of coming out to the Getbiggers

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2021, 02:30:08 PM »
Arrington is a nice guy but it's way, way, way past his time to cover up.

I think it's fine for older guys to compete , against others in their age group.
However, at some point, why not just train/diet to: feel good, look younger and stay healthy, etc

In fairness to him, he's more muscular  than many delusional gym bros   60  yrs younger LOL.

I actually judged an npc contest with a local favorite who was mid 70's.
He wore a Depends under his vintage posing trunks.  100% serious.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2021, 02:32:21 PM »
I think this is his way of coming out to the Getbiggers

Beef does it in every thread. The guy is conflicted, lol

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2021, 06:02:20 AM »
Bro it seems your into dudes but you shouldnt project your gay desires on other men. Jim has been happily married over 30 years and loves the ladies. Unlike yourself
Hey man....you have a lot of nerve making such a comment.. You are the guy who is clearly into dudes and muscle. Actually....you are obsessed with old man Jim and his 89 year old body. I have heard the gay obsessed comments on here for years. Sorry....but I am not gay. Happily married to a woman since 98 and I have children. I just love having a laugh watching guys like you and others...cringe at every gay-homo post I make about the reality of this so called sport. The schmoes...the gay4pay.....the debauchery....the lies. You sir....are the obseesed one who cant stop with the Muscle Beach contest scene.I stopped going to shows....gawking at musclemen....once I stopped competing many years ago. You yourself are the closet schmoe who most likely has never stepped on a stage yourself. The closest you have probably gotten is the Golds Gym Venice posing room.....lathered in canola oil....applied by 89 year old Jim.

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2021, 06:10:48 AM »
Old Jim.....gawking at....and hoping that he can chow down on some of this fellow competitors black cock after the posedown. He would gladly take a mouthful on his knees in the nearest concrete restroom stall next to the Musclepit. Sandy piss on knees and all.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2021, 08:23:48 AM »
Old Jim.....gawking at....and hoping that he can chow down on some of this fellow competitors black cock after the posedown. He would gladly take a mouthful on his knees in the nearest concrete restroom stall next to the Musclepit. Sandy piss on knees and all.
Not a nice response dude.... >:(

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2021, 08:31:49 AM »
Hey man....you have a lot of nerve making such a comment.. You are the guy who is clearly into dudes and muscle. Actually....you are obsessed with old man Jim and his 89 year old body. I have heard the gay obsessed comments on here for years. Sorry....but I am not gay. Happily married to a woman since 98 and I have children. I just love having a laugh watching guys like you and others...cringe at every gay-homo post I make about the reality of this so called sport. The schmoes...the gay4pay.....the debauchery....the lies. You sir....are the obseesed one who cant stop with the Muscle Beach contest scene.I stopped going to shows....gawking at musclemen....once I stopped competing many years ago. You yourself are the closet schmoe who most likely has never stepped on a stage yourself. The closest you have probably gotten is the Golds Gym Venice posing room.....lathered in canola oil....applied by 89 year old Jim.

lolol Beef- you literally made me laugh out loud. Carry on.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2021, 08:50:31 AM »
The man is standing there beside another bodybuilder .
The only sexual fantasy going on is the one in YOUR mind.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2021, 09:01:40 AM »
Bodybuilding (as in posing in thong oiled up in front of men) is incredibly homosexual inherently, so Beefy does always have a point.... I can't argue with that.

mryorkielover

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2021, 01:35:56 PM »

I think you should just let your family and friends know you crave cock. Everyone on this forum already knows about your closeted homosexual desires. Just go ahead and tell the world already. I think you will be happier and spew less anger towards others.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2021, 07:13:44 AM »
Timmy-"Dad, UPS came today with a box for you. Is it new baseball glove for me?!?

MrYorkieLover-"Sorry, Timmy. You know money is tight since I quit my job to be a fulltime photographer on MuscleBeach. This is something just for me. You know all those baseballs in your room? This is sports memorabilia too."

*YorkieLover tears open the box like a kid on Christmas morning and pulls out a ziplock bag*

Timmy-"What are those dad? Underpants? Why are they all sparkly? Who's Jim and why do you have his underwear?

MrYorkielover-*inhales deeply* "Timmy, these are authentic posing trunks from one of the best athletes of our generation." *inhales again* If you can't appreciate that, you're more than welcome to leave like your mom did."

Timmy-"Ummm ok. They look dirty. Want me to wash them for you?"

MrYorkieLover  "No!!!!"

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2021, 07:21:15 AM »
Age is just number

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2021, 09:17:43 AM »
Bodybuilding (as in posing in thong oiled up in front of men) is incredibly homosexual inherently, so Beefy does always have a point.... I can't argue with that.

BOTH oiled flexing men in thongs compete now on stage with bikini clad hottys.
Depending on which one pumps your middle leg , says a lot about who you want to "date".

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2021, 02:44:32 PM »
I bet Arringtons nuts smell like a tupperware full of cold chicken. Mr. Yorkie can confirm?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2021, 11:39:29 AM »
I bet Arringtons nuts smell like a tupperware full of cold chicken. Mr. Yorkie can confirm?

Why don't you "teabag" the old iron pumper and report back on it?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2021, 06:23:14 PM »

I am calling bullshit on this. I've known a couple of absolutely 100% straight guys in my lifetime, my stepdad being one of them. They never talked or thought about gay men like you do.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2021, 06:35:26 PM »

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2021, 06:36:39 PM »
MYL mainly posts wimmens bb contests.

For which I thank him.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2021, 09:56:47 PM »
My nikka