Author Topic: OFFICIAL challenge to Mr. Intenseone...Debate me live!  (Read 11982 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: OFFICIAL challenge to Mr. Intenseone...Debate me live!
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2006, 11:04:24 PM »
You work 7 days a week 365 (1/4) days a year?

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2006, 11:09:43 PM »
You work 7 days a week 365 (1/4) days a year?

It depends on the schedule. I usually do work 7 days a week. I get days off every now and then but I've already gotten my days off for this 2 month period(Which I took to move to Arizona). I'm leaving the country next month sometime and I don't have another day before then.

Which is why I say going to claifornia is 100% impossible.

Yet downloading a program is extremly easy.

Yet Mr.Intenseone refuses to do it.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2006, 11:14:16 PM »
I don't have permission or ability to take a day or two days off. Simply isn't possible for me to do. It's out of the question.

Ouch! It's a real bitch when you have to answer to a boss huh? Do you need his/her permission to poop too?
Don't worry, lots of people are in that predicament. It's a bummer, ...but the good news is there's a way out  :D
w

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2006, 11:22:00 PM »
Ouch! It's a real bitch when you have to answer to a boss huh? Do you need his/her permission to poop too?
Don't worry, lots of people are in that predicament. It's a bummer, ...but the good news is there's a way out  :D

Please don't inject your bullshit advertisements into another thread completly unrelated to your stupid website.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2006, 11:38:47 PM »

Please don't inject your bullshit advertisements into another thread completly unrelated to your stupid website.

{LOL} Ok, ...my bad. I admit, it was rude of me to assume you had to ask permission from your boss to poop,
...I should've realized the permission you need isn't from your boss, ...but rather from your mommy.  :D

does she still make you come inside when the streetlights go on?
w

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2006, 11:42:28 PM »
{LOL} Ok, ...my bad. I admit, it was rude of me to assume you had to ask permission from your boss to poop,
...I should've realized the permission you need isn't from your boss, ...but rather from your mommy.  :D

does she still make you come inside when the streetlights go on?

Your website and your product(Whatever it is) sucks. You shouldn't be allowed to advertise it on this message board.

No one is buying into it. Give it up and look for another advertising outlet.

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2006, 11:43:32 PM »
I shut down my chatroom.

Obviously Mr. Intenseone is too cowardly to debate me.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2006, 01:02:33 AM »
I shut down my chatroom.

Obviously Mr. Intenseone is too cowardly to debate me.

nuh-uh... more like you're too stupid to figure out he's been logged off for at least an hour, ...2 now.
w

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2006, 11:42:42 PM »
Either way challenge still stands.

If he can't debate me for atleast 20 minutes online but is willing to give up an entire day to debate me in person then he's simply making up excuses now.

He makes claims that I only know so much because I google and then paraphrase what I read on websites. If this is true then I shouldn't be able to debate 1vs1 in a live chat. This would prove i'm not as smart as I claim to be.

However as you can see all Intenseone is doing is making up excuses. His once chance to prove he can defend his beliefs and prove I'm a liar or a "googler" and he cops out with excuses which he contradicts himself.

www.aim.com Mr. Intenseone

Still waiting.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2006, 12:10:13 PM »
Johnny has requested a "debate" with me (as well as others):

I challenge you to a live debate. Download AIM and then PM me your name and we can debate live.
If you can think on your feet and defend Christianity and Jesus then you shouldn't have a problem debating me. If you're unable to debate me then you will make up excuses.

Debate is the one way someone can learn about other points of view and sharpen their own. If you can't defend your point of view in a live debate then you shouldn't even have that point of view in the first place. In a live chat I won't be able to google anything and it's 1vs1.

Up for it?

www.aim.com 

Download it there.

-------------------------------------------------

Hi Johnny,
Although I find your "logic" faulty regarding the following:

"If you can't defend your point of view in a live debate then you shouldn't even have that point of view in the first place"

Some people are not skilled at "debate" but are still entitled to hold the opinion or point of view that they do.

I find your assumed "conclusion" quite presumptuous as well:

"If you're unable to debate me then you will make up excuses. "

How could you even begin to assume this?  If I didn't want to "debate" you I would just say "No thank you."  Why would I make up excuses?

And this is interesting as well:

"In a live chat I won't be able to google anything and it's 1vs1. "

How do we know it's one versus one?  You could have someone sitting there with you just as I could (but I won't) and no one would ever know.

Also, are all other functions (google) unavailable if we are chatting live?  I don't think so.  You'll still be able to google.  If somehow you are unable to google on your computer that you will be chatting on, the fact remains that thousands of people have 2 computers or more in their home and sometimes they are side by side, which would allow you to google whatever you wanted.  I'm not worried about you googling stuff.  It's fine if you do.

That being said, even though I'm not a "debater (sp?)" I'm willing to give it a go.

Some questions for you and I would welcome input from others:

1)  Should we have "rules?"
2)  If so, what?
3)  Should we have a mediator type person who asks us questions that would be unknown to us prior to the "debate?"
4)  What about your claims to know the Hebrew language while I don't?  Would you be able to say what something means in Hebrew and I am just supposed to accept it as true?  I don't think that would work.
5)  Should there be a certain number of times we discuss the particular question or topic and then move on to the next?

Or are you thinking of more of just a "live" conversation?

What do you others on this board think?

:)

R

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2006, 05:30:29 PM »

Or are you thinking of more of just a "live" conversation?

What do you others on this board think?

:)

I already offered a face to face with him, Me and Pastor Chuck Smith. He said it was impossible!

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2006, 05:36:37 PM »
Nope Nope Nope.  It should be a live debate using your real voice in real time with time limits similar to a presidential debate.

I cleaned out my computer desk this moring and found a brand new unused mic.  I'd be more then happy to mail to a P.O. box for Johnny at my expense.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2006, 05:40:30 PM »
He made the same offer to me, complete with insults, but I declined.  I find these debate invitations curious.  A debate is really an exchange of ideas.  But Johnny doesn't really want to debate, he wants to demonstrate how smart he thinks he is and how dumb others are.  He has shown an inability to "debate" without insulting people, which shows an alarming lack of maturity from someone who appears to be well read and very smart.  

I would recommend three books for Johnny:

Emotional Intelligence by Dan Goleman.  Great book about the relationship between IQ and intelligence.
Working With Emotional Intelligence by Dan Goleman.  The follow-up that talks about using emotional intelligence in the workplace.
Proverbs.  The entire book.  Great insight on what a truly intelligent person does and does not do and say, including the admonition to let another person talk about how smart you are, rather than bragging about it yourself.  

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2006, 06:45:12 PM »
I'd rather debate Johnny using my fists.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2006, 11:18:05 AM »
I cleaned out my computer desk this moring and found a brand new unused mic.  I'd be more then happy to mail to a P.O. box for Johnny at my expense.

Forget about him. Give it to Oldschool so we can all connect. I'm losing my jones for a game of Hold 'Em.  >:(
w