Author Topic: Current Diet  (Read 15250 times)

Bast175

Current Diet
« on: July 06, 2006, 07:47:21 PM »

meal 1
1 chicken breast, 1/2 cup oats with splenda, 1 cup 'carb countdown' fat free milk

meal 2
1 chicken breast, bowl of brocolli , 1 cup brown rice

meal 3
tuna salad (1 package tuna creations 35g protein, 9g carbs,  with half tomato, onion, lettuce, low fat italan dressing 1.5g fat, 3g carbs),   1 scoop isopure protein

meal 4
8oz steak, 2 small Red potatoes (40g carbs)

meal 5  (post workout)
1 1/2 scoops isopure protein, 1/2 cup rice

meal 6
8 egg whites (with 1 slice fatfree cheese),  3 strawberries, 1 cup carbcountdown fat free milk

Snacks: 1-2 sugar free popsicles, around 25 calories each, beef jerky

Supplements: metamucil (fiber), calcium + vitamin D, multi-vitamin, ephedra (just started using), caffeine.

Protein = 200g

Carbs =150-175g

fat = 25g

Will do a higher carb day once a week if necessary. ( 220g carbs)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: Current Diet
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2006, 08:03:13 PM »
you snack on 2 popsicles a day but also get jerky from it???? LOL
just push some weight!

Bast175

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2006, 08:04:15 PM »
you snack on 2 popsicles a day but also get jerky from it???? LOL

I've yet to see one post by you that makes sense.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2006, 12:04:38 AM »
wow....thats what you meant by strict dieting?

so far...ive been dieting about a week also, and mine has looked something like this

45 min cardio on empty stomach followed by 8 egg whites.

1 cup tuna, seasoned with a teasoon season salt

2 chicken breasts. no flavor

2 chicken breasts no flavor

1 can shredded chicken no flavor.

2 pieces whole wheat bread pre workout

post workout protein shake/creatine

1 can tuna flavored by season salt

d[-_-]b actin all cool

MorningPoop

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • BOB CHIC..WORLDS BEST "OLDER' BODYBUIILDER.
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2006, 12:30:56 AM »
Come on now guys, lets not forget the occasional reduced fat oreos or fat free pudding,,If you really are dieting with that clean of diet, and staying consistent on it, I give you much props Bast..that is a very clean diet.

jonno gb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2006, 02:37:49 AM »
Bast-it may be better to have whey protein with your breakfast for faster absorbtion.Also careful with the ephedra if you want to compete-it's banned by many natural organisations.

Candidate-way to low on carbs,mate,at least have some in the morning-oats-and post workout-simple carbs.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2006, 04:49:51 AM »
why you so afraid of fat? i'm experimenting with the old vince gironda rule of proteins with fats and salads. and complex carbs either alone or with vegetables. i have a long way to go but i'm happy because this time i'm maintaing all my muscle and the bodyfat is dropping. will probably take me another 4 or even 5 months to get ripped. i dont wanna go crazy and end up losing muscle. this month my waist has gone from 34 to 33.25 and my weight from 183 to 178. Does anyone know how much an inch of fat in your stomach should equal in bodyweight? like they say an inch of arms is 10 lean pounds all over the body.

Bast175

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2006, 06:50:51 AM »
I've taken flax seed oil in the past and found no benefit from it.

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2006, 09:21:03 AM »
Look spretty good but there is not enough good fat-there is no getting around the many benefits of good fats.  Also I need to know what your goals are.  Without even knowing what you want to do you HAVE to add in fats-you can do Raw almonds and Natty PB but I also suggest gettting an EFA or flax oil, I don't care if you didn't "see" the benefits, they are there I promise.

Tell me what your goals are (and don't say to get laid more often...) give me numbers or specifics.
Jennifer

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2006, 09:24:05 AM »
Look spretty good but there is not enough good fat-there is no getting around the many benefits of good fats.  Also I need to know what your goals are.  Without even knowing what you want to do you HAVE to add in fats-you can do Raw almonds and Natty PB but I also suggest gettting an EFA or flax oil, I don't care if you didn't "see" the benefits, they are there I promise.

Tell me what your goals are (and don't say to get laid more often...) give me numbers or specifics.

don't you weight 82 pounds and aren't you supposed to be a woman?
just push some weight!

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2006, 09:34:44 AM »
actually only 80...I keep trying to put on those last few pounds-Alexxx how did you get up to 85 pounds??? And the test I take is slowly changing me to a man-beast.
Jennifer

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2006, 09:36:12 AM »
actually only 80...I keep trying to put on those last few pounds-Alexxx how did you get up to 85 pounds??? And the test I take is slowly changing me to a man-beast.

When I was a baby I used to eat a lot of bread, potatoes, tomatoes and other pasteries. Hope this helps Twinkle Bell.
just push some weight!

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2006, 09:45:20 AM »
When I was a baby

so like last year?
Jennifer

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2006, 09:51:39 AM »
so like last year?

aren't you the feisty one? ahhh the exciting stages of puberty... hope you reach the big 5' barrier sometime soon.
just push some weight!

SledgeHammer462

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2006, 03:28:43 PM »
Hey alexxx...is that you in your avatar??? What a pussy lookin' homo fuck you are...you better take some male fuckin' hormones man...now go suck your boyfriends cock little boy....

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2006, 03:29:53 PM »
Hey alexxx...is that you in your avatar??? What a pussy lookin' homo f**k you are...you better take some male fuckin' hormones man...now go suck your boyfriends cock little boy....

hahaha how many times are you going to copy and paste your verbal love letter?
just push some weight!

Bast175

« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2006, 04:47:26 PM »

Well I would say I'm 9.5-11% bodyfat?  That's an estimate, haven't measured.  Goal is to get to 6% bodyfat.  Do you think I should substitute some carbs for good fats Or just add the fats?  Keeping calories down is most important no?

Bast175

« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2006, 04:48:56 PM »
I'm thinking just get rid of the steak and have some flax oil and chicken instead.  How about that? 

Then just cut carbs little by little from there.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2006, 04:51:56 PM »
I'm thinking just get rid of the steak and have some flax oil and chicken instead.  How about that?

stupid. Your not gonna last long on an all chicken diet. Besides beef raises test levels and has many valuable nutrients. But you could definately add flax to other meals.. like your last one so you keep nitrogen balance during the night after intense sessions of masturbating..
just push some weight!

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2006, 06:53:05 PM »
i agree. steak

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2006, 07:59:33 PM »
If you stay to a clean diet I wouldn't worry too much about the calories.  I never count but I know my body very well.  I really think good fats are essential in maintaing health and leanness so definitely add the fats but you don't have to necessarily take out the carbs. 

After 2 weeks reevluate how you look and see if you are making progress.  Then you may want to stast cycling your carbs-higher days on leg day and lower on off-days...
Jennifer

Bast175

« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2006, 08:02:41 PM »
thank you

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2006, 12:50:23 PM »
wow....thats what you meant by strict dieting?

so far...ive been dieting about a week also, and mine has looked something like this

45 min cardio on empty stomach followed by 8 egg whites.

1 cup tuna, seasoned with a teasoon season salt

2 chicken breasts. no flavor

2 chicken breasts no flavor

1 can shredded chicken no flavor.

2 pieces whole wheat bread pre workout

post workout protein shake/creatine

1 can tuna flavored by season salt

Excellent way to lose muscle pronto! Keep up the good work!
?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2006, 12:54:36 PM »

Then just cut carbs little by little from there.
Why dont you just throw in clen at 40mcg daily for 14 days then taper down to 20mcg daily for 7 days then add a splash of primo at 200mg week and winstrol at 50mg every other day for 5 weeks...just grab the bull by its fcuking horns bro...

Brutal shiny doorknob on the bathroom door...
?

Bast175

« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2006, 02:31:15 PM »
Why dont you just throw in clen at 40mcg daily for 14 days then taper down to 20mcg daily for 7 days then add a splash of primo at 200mg week and winstrol at 50mg every other day for 5 weeks...just grab the bull by its fcuking horns bro...

because I don't want to spend $ on that, and I don't want my natural testosterone to get fokked up