Author Topic: Current Diet  (Read 15248 times)

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
Re: Current Diet
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2006, 02:33:59 PM »
bast you may be a suspected closet case in my book BUT i think you really know what you're doing as far as your bodybuilding goes. if you haven't juiced yet, don't. i mean you don't wanna compete or nothin so who cares? you look pretty diesel anyway.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2006, 05:48:30 PM »
why you so afraid of fat? i'm experimenting with the old vince gironda rule of proteins with fats and salads. and complex carbs either alone or with vegetables. i have a long way to go but i'm happy because this time i'm maintaing all my muscle and the bodyfat is dropping. will probably take me another 4 or even 5 months to get ripped. i dont wanna go crazy and end up losing muscle. this month my waist has gone from 34 to 33.25 and my weight from 183 to 178. Does anyone know how much an inch of fat in your stomach should equal in bodyweight? like they say an inch of arms is 10 lean pounds all over the body.
How much fat loss takes off the waist? Wish I had an answer but that is genetic. I thought that myself when I first began competing, but weightloss does not get count just by waist size, muscle, structure and where your fat is at makes it hard to dictate lbs to inches.

Bast this diet is contest strict? Good luck

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2006, 10:20:21 AM »
because I don't want to spend $ on that, and I don't want my natural testosterone to get fokked up
What are you...22yrs old? A mild cycle like that is relativley very inexpensive...you're a smart guy you know the internet well...handle it! You can get that for less than $200...easily. Your 'natural' production of testosterone wont get fcuked up if you throw in 50mg of clomid daily for 2-3 weeks as PCT. I think you should give yourself...to the Dark Side.
?

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2006, 12:51:29 PM »
bast if you dont wanna be a guy on a bodybuilding stage why get into the steroids? you're doing well as it is.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2006, 01:17:09 PM »

Don't listen to that guy Bast...He doesnt have your best interest in mind like I do...if you dont want to get on stage why are you eating like you are 4 weeks out from a show? I say you join the Dark Side of the force and 'acquire' 12 amps of primo...180 5mg tabs of winstrol, 140 40mcg tabs of clen and 20 tabs of clomid and get to work!
?

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2006, 01:20:39 PM »
You'll never be able to claim natural status without an asterix if you do though.
"Shut the F up and train"

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2006, 02:26:31 PM »
there's nothing wrong with wanting to get ripped.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2006, 03:15:11 PM »
brutally basic.

some people way overcomplicate this shit.
Deep Tissue Massage

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2006, 06:33:41 PM »
stupid. Your not gonna last long on an all chicken diet. Besides beef raises test levels and has many valuable nutrients. But you could definately add flax to other meals.. like your last one so you keep nitrogen balance during the night after intense sessions of masturbating..

good shit alex

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2006, 06:57:48 PM »
good shit alex

I knew a fellow big man like you could understand. These kids are lost without my guidance.
just push some weight!

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2006, 07:12:34 PM »
stupid. Your not gonna last long on an all chicken diet.
thats stupid. why wouldnt he be able to control what he puts in his mouth, and what he doesnt?
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2006, 11:56:11 PM »
Bast looks pretty good. He's got a lean muscular physique. He only need put on a small amount of mass, and diet(but not much), Then he'll  attain the look he's going for. A short cycle will speed up the process, but once you cross that line you can't go back. Ask Croatch  ;D
"Shut the F up and train"

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2006, 04:01:23 PM »
Jumping on steroids puts you on the roller coaster for the rest of your life.  Youll be paranoid and looking in mirrors constantly.   On ....your happy. Off.....your freaking at losing size.
Bast is doing it right, he'll have mass that will never leave and can concentrate on other things in life.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2006, 04:03:03 PM »
Jumping on steroids puts you on the roller coaster for the rest of your life.  Youll be paranoid and looking in mirrors constantly.   On ....your happy. Off.....your freaking at losing size.
Bast is doing it right, he'll have mass that will never leave and can concentrate on other things in life.

Like his boyfriend?
just push some weight!

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2006, 04:07:49 PM »
Like his boyfriend?

Sarcasm? or groink?

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2006, 04:09:56 PM »
just push some weight!

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2006, 04:14:31 PM »
The Beast!  :o

The beast is too pretty for him. >:(               ;D

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2006, 04:17:41 PM »

The beast is too pretty for him. >:(               ;D

yeah! The Beast is a hotty!
just push some weight!

Bast175

« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2006, 07:45:58 PM »
Don't listen to that guy Bast...He doesnt have your best interest in mind like I do...if you dont want to get on stage why are you eating like you are 4 weeks out from a show? I say you join the Dark Side of the force and 'acquire' 12 amps of primo...180 5mg tabs of winstrol, 140 40mcg tabs of clen and 20 tabs of clomid and get to work!

If I used roids I'd lose those gains once I stopped taking them.  Not worth it.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2006, 07:56:16 PM »
my opinion is this. if you wanna take roids it better be cause you wanna be a competitive bodybuilder or need it for a sport where everyone else does it. if it's just for vanity, because you wanna walk around big and have people look at you then that's not the right way of thinking... insecurity or something. drugs and working out in a gym have nothing to do with each other. if you wanna train because you enjoy it then what do you need to take drugs for? you'll be lifting a lot more weight but you'll know it's because of the drugs.

Bast175

« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2006, 08:00:07 PM »
if it's just for vanity, because you wanna walk around big and have people look at you then that's not the right way of thinking... insecurity or something.

I disagree because even natural bodybuilding is all about 'vanity' dude.  Looking good is important.

I just don't want to pay money and risk side effects continually taking a drug, then losing those gains when I come off.

Bast175

« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2006, 08:02:08 PM »
off topic.   After training and/or cardio my appetite actually goes Down.  It's only on an off day that I have cravings for junkfood or that I get really hungry.    Kind of strange, you'd think it would be opposite.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2006, 08:04:32 PM »
I don't do cardio :)    Yea I do think it's bad because of the vanity. I mean that it's EXTREME vanity to resort to drugs because what you wanna look like is beyond your reach or you don't wanna work for it. I'm not one of those idiots who's gonna say steroid users don't wanna work hard... while that is the case many times (like the gay guy from MTV); everybody knows that adding steriods makes you bigger/stronger.

Bast175

« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2006, 08:11:38 PM »
You should do cardio.   

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2006, 08:19:09 PM »
why? health? i breathe when i lift.