Author Topic: Superbowl XLIX - Brilliant just Brilliant (Seahawks)  (Read 23746 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: Superbowl XLIX - We have a game fellas....
« Reply #125 on: February 02, 2015, 06:17:26 AM »
Based on your vast experience of not "watching or caring" about football?

Whenever I want to get to the bottom of something, the first people I seek out are those that don't watch or care about it.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #126 on: February 02, 2015, 06:20:08 AM »
Whenever I want to get to the bottom of something, the first people I seek out are those that don't watch or care about it.

We are usually the most objective.

Sports is a waste of time... get a more lucrative hobby.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: February 02, 2015, 06:21:09 AM »
Based on your vast experience of not "watching or caring" about football?

Why would I need experience watching or caring about it?

Another sports dork.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #128 on: February 02, 2015, 06:37:32 AM »
Why would I need experience watching or caring about it?

Another sports dork.

"Watching and/or caring" also implies understanding, which would seem to be a requirement here.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: February 02, 2015, 06:39:45 AM »

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: February 02, 2015, 06:50:00 AM »
NBC Cut Away From Doug Baldwin's Wonderfully Vulgar TD Celebration

Yes, the other SEA WR pretended he was taking a poop.   He pretended to pull down britches, squatted and grunted.

While his teammate examined his bunghole.   

Yes, stay classy, Seattle.  You couldn't make this up.  'Super Bowel".

Coach enjoys this type of behavior

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #132 on: February 02, 2015, 06:52:46 AM »
NBC Cut Away From Doug Baldwin's Wonderfully Vulgar TD Celebration

Yes, the other SEA WR pretended he was taking a poop.   He pretended to pull down britches, squatted and grunted.

While his teammate examined his bunghole.   

Yes, stay classy, Seattle.  You couldn't make this up.  'Super Bowel".

Mike and mike discussed this toilet bowl celebration TD, went exactly as you described it

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Superbowl XLIX - Brilliant just Brilliant (Seahawks)
« Reply #133 on: February 02, 2015, 07:07:49 AM »
Pete Carroll and his staff are freaking amazing...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2551566/Seahawks-star-Richard-Sherman-says-cracked-Peyton-Mannings-hand-signal-code-Super-Bowl-able-predict-play.html

Seahawks star Richard Sherman says they cracked Peyton Manning's hand signal code during the Super Bowl so they were able to predict every play

How'd they make out in #49?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Superbowl is nothing but a gimmick to force feed us ads
« Reply #134 on: February 02, 2015, 07:09:57 AM »
30 minutes of game and 3 hours of commercials, what the hell, bunch of sheeples

It was a great game and came down to the last minute.
Either team could have won.
Plus, this is one the few events where some of the ads are interesting.

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
Re: That was so stupid, I can't even be mad.....
« Reply #135 on: February 02, 2015, 07:14:19 AM »
I hope Coach haven't killed himself.  :'(

No worry here. Pete had no problem leaving L.A. in the middle of the night  with a broken family and broken USC football team/program behind him. He will have no problem with Seattle's 12th Man.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: February 02, 2015, 07:20:35 AM »
"Watching and/or caring" also implies understanding, which would seem to be a requirement here.

I have basic understanding of football, but I'm certainly not an expert like you.  Someone doesn't have to be a sports genius to see that Seattle QB blew the game (perhaps on purpose).  Why throw a pass so close to the goal line?  The QB threw the ball right at that Patriots player.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #137 on: February 02, 2015, 07:23:45 AM »

WTF!? Like lobbying for the Koch brothers? A hobby has to be lucrative. New one on me.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #138 on: February 02, 2015, 07:24:01 AM »
I have basic understanding of football, but I'm certainly not an expert like you.  Someone doesn't have to be a sports genius to see that Seattle QB blew the game (perhaps on purpose).  Why throw a pass so close to the goal line?  The QB threw the ball right at that Patriots player.

If you are going to posit a conspiracy theory, it is incumbant on you to provide a rationale for said theory.

What does Seattle gain for throwing the game? What does the NFL get? Wait, let me guess...Robert Kraft is a Joooooo and therefore it was a Mossad operation?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: February 02, 2015, 07:27:31 AM »

I'm much happier and save $$ being a "stay at home" sports fan now.
It's a LOT cheaper to buy the various sports viewing packages and enjoy watching at home, then traveling , buying tickets, etc.

My hobby is working out and watching pro sports is a form of entertainment.
I rarely watch sports pundits analysis and never get involved in any fantasy leagues.

I used to be a political junkie and I'm much happier now as a sports fan

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: February 02, 2015, 07:32:55 AM »
I have basic understanding of football, but I'm certainly not an expert like you.  Someone doesn't have to be a sports genius to see that Seattle QB blew the game (perhaps on purpose).  Why throw a pass so close to the goal line?  The QB threw the ball right at that Patriots player.

Millions fully expected the Seahawks to give the ball to Beastmode and have him find a way into the end zone when the O line walled down ,
( zone blocking). I suspect the Seahawks  offensive coordinator saw something in the Pat's red zone pass defense and tried to exploit it for the win.

Obviously that failed BUT it took an incredible play by the Pats cornerback to intercept it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #141 on: February 02, 2015, 08:58:23 AM »
Did he really pretend to take a shit or is this picture taken out of context?  If he did then the league needs to respond by taking a giant shit on him and his classless teammates.

he absolutely did.  dropped the ball and crapped on it.  pulled britches down too.  it's all over social media. 

trashy.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Superbowl XLIX - Now what bitches?
« Reply #142 on: February 02, 2015, 03:03:05 PM »
Seattle is disgusting.  On an earlier TD, the player pretended to pull pants down.  Squatted down, and take a crap. as his friend examined the poo.   NBC had to cut away from it. 
Just another facet of male homo-eroticism in football.

Footballs fans fawn over the gayest things and defend it to the death.

I am amused!

Wasn`t Johnny Weir doing commentary for the NFL as well.  When is everyone going to realize what this "sport" really is about?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #143 on: February 02, 2015, 03:06:44 PM »
he absolutely did.  dropped the ball and crapped on it.  pulled britches down too.  it's all over social media. 

trashy.

Fucking scumbag.  Glad they lost.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: September 08, 2016, 10:21:54 AM »
Pete Carroll and his staff are freaking amazing...

Looks like 911 Truther Pete Carroll might be overseeing the most disgusting thing in the history of American sports.

This man, and his supporters.  Culture of anti-Americanism.  Going all the way back to the way he cheated at USC.  Typical.

THE ENTIRE SEATTLE SEAHAWKS TEAM WILL PROTEST THE NATIONAL ANTHEM AT OPENING GAME

The Seattle Seahawks will become the first NFL team to join Colin Kaepernick’s silent protest during the national anthem this Sunday.

In their home opener against the Miami Dolphins, the Seattle Seahawks have planned a “big surprise” during the national anthem, according to starting linebacker Bobby Wagner. Wagner emphasized that the entire roster will take part in the protest, though he didn’t specify if the team would sit or kneel.

“Anything we want to do, it’s not going to be individual. It’s going to be a team thing. That’s what the world needs to see. The world needs to see people coming together versus being individuals,” Wagner told the Seattle Times.

The team has the support of head coach Pete Carroll, who recently stood up for cornerback Jeremy Lane when he sat during the national anthem in solidarity with San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick last Thursday before Seattle’s final preseason game against the Oakland Raiders.

“[Lane]’s pretty clear on what he did and what he was trying to express and I think it is very simple and so we’ll leave that up to him,” Carroll told the Times.

In addition to Lane and Wagner, starting wide receiver Doug Baldwin has publicly expressed support for Kaepernick on social media. After Kaepernick started receiving blowback for refusing to stand up for the national anthem, Baldwin defended the protest and cast Kaepernick’s critics as ignorant of what free speech entails.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #145 on: September 08, 2016, 10:24:20 AM »
Looks like 911 Truther Pete Carroll might be overseeing the most disgusting thing in the history of American sports.

This man, and his supporters.  Culture of anti-Americanism.  Going all the way back to the way he cheated at USC.  Typical.

THE ENTIRE SEATTLE SEAHAWKS TEAM WILL PROTEST THE NATIONAL ANTHEM AT OPENING GAME

The Seattle Seahawks will become the first NFL team to join Colin Kaepernick’s silent protest during the national anthem this Sunday.

In their home opener against the Miami Dolphins, the Seattle Seahawks have planned a “big surprise” during the national anthem, according to starting linebacker Bobby Wagner. Wagner emphasized that the entire roster will take part in the protest, though he didn’t specify if the team would sit or kneel.

“Anything we want to do, it’s not going to be individual. It’s going to be a team thing. That’s what the world needs to see. The world needs to see people coming together versus being individuals,” Wagner told the Seattle Times.

The team has the support of head coach Pete Carroll, who recently stood up for cornerback Jeremy Lane when he sat during the national anthem in solidarity with San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick last Thursday before Seattle’s final preseason game against the Oakland Raiders.

“[Lane]’s pretty clear on what he did and what he was trying to express and I think it is very simple and so we’ll leave that up to him,” Carroll told the Times.

In addition to Lane and Wagner, starting wide receiver Doug Baldwin has publicly expressed support for Kaepernick on social media. After Kaepernick started receiving blowback for refusing to stand up for the national anthem, Baldwin defended the protest and cast Kaepernick’s critics as ignorant of what free speech entails.

If this is true this sucks. Link?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #146 on: September 08, 2016, 10:27:04 AM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: September 08, 2016, 10:27:58 AM »
If this is true this sucks.

But is it really all that surprising?

Carroll cheated a lot at USC.  Sanchise got to skate on the rape thing.  Reggie Bush got PAID to play.  Carroll was banging a student.  And he's hugely pro-Obama.

He badgered a 911 hero general, to the point where the man had to run to his car to escape Pete's badgering.

He's a low integrity individual who doesn't respect the sacrifice made by those who made this country what it is.  He's a bigger liberal than we've ever seen in the NFL.  

I have to imagine the blowback will be HUGE.  I bet the NFL is ready give fines.  What a terrible way to start the season.  

Coach, I've called Pete a low-integrity, anti-USA liberal for years now.  Are you ready agree with me now?

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: September 08, 2016, 10:29:37 AM »
I hope more teams follow in Seattle footsteps.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #149 on: September 08, 2016, 10:30:47 AM »
But is it really all that surprising?

Carroll cheated a lot at USC.  Sanchise got to skate on the rape thing.  Reggie Bush got PAID to play.  Carroll was banging a student.  And he's hugely pro-Obama.

He badgered a 911 hero general, to the point where the man had to run to his car to escape Pete's badgering.

He's a low integrity individual who doesn't respect the sacrifice made by those who made this country what it is.  He's a bigger liberal than we've ever seen in the NFL.  

I have to imagine the blowback will be HUGE.  I bet the NFL is ready give fines.  What a terrible way to start the season.  

Coach, I've called Pete a low-integrity, anti-USA liberal for years now.  Are you ready agree with me now?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/09/07/more-seahawks-may-join-lane-in-pregame-anthem-protest/

I didn't see anything of Carroll. You're a shill.