Author Topic: PizzaGate hits the fan.  (Read 62948 times)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Re: PizzaGate hits the fan.
« Reply #100 on: December 16, 2016, 04:22:35 AM »
Apparently Alefantis was on Megyn Kelly last night:

Great reporting by Megyn  ::)  

I typed out a rant, but deleted it... Not worth getting upset about; this type of fluff piece was expected due to FAKE NEWS hysteria

But two quick important things...

1. The number of shots fired during that "shooting" have varied from Zero to One to Multiple

2. The location of where the shots landed have varied from the floor to a closet housing a computer (watch video link below @ 2 min.)

https://youtu.be/2AsyOxk21i0?t=2m4s

EDIT:

http://www.cometpingpong.com/protected/

a

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #101 on: December 16, 2016, 04:31:36 PM »
I didn't know you put this up, Yamcha. I put it up myself.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #102 on: December 17, 2016, 09:38:54 AM »
Still very slow on the investigation this past 3-4 days. Everything of interest seems to be scrubbed from the internet.

Newest, relevant, finding:

https://still4hill.com/2012/12/04/secretary-hillary-rodham-clinton-public-schedule-for-december-4-2012/

During December of 2012, HRC and WJC were in Europe accompanied by a whole slew of her State Dept. officials. The schedule includes several days in Brussels, Belgium for NATO talks and other official business. This timeframe coincides with the surfacing of allegations of sexual misconduct of a US ambassador and efforts made to cover up the incident according to an internal State Department investigation.

Take a look at the article: http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/hillarys-officials-cut-criticisms-out-of-reports/article/2565827

The same final version mentions only that "the perception exists among knowledgeable parties that external influences have negatively affected some [special investigations division] investigations."
But an earlier version dated November 16, 2012, reveals much greater detail about internal investigations that were blocked by top State Department officials.
"Inspectors learned in conversations with Department employees…that in some cases superiors in [diplomatic security] and in senior levels of the State Department have prejudiced the commencement, course and outcome of [special investigations division] investigations," the early draft said.
"Sources referred to [diplomatic security] sometimes circling the wagons to protect favored [diplomatic security] rising stars from criminal charges or from embarrassing revelations that could harm a promising career," the draft continued.
"One case, which triggered outraged comment from several [special investigations division] sources, relates to allegations that a Regional Security Officer engaged in serious criminal conduct including sexual abuse of local embassy staff during a series of embassy postings. Sources also reported that a senior [diplomatic security] official successfully protected some agents on the Secretary's Detail from investigations into misbehavior while on official trips," the November 16 draft said.
It is unclear why this critical text was stripped from the report before the inspector general published it in February 2013.

The Washington Times piece does not reveal the names of any officials that may be involved in the sexual misconduct. It does show significant efforts being made prevent the stories from becoming public. An earlier piece by Breitbart also investigated the cover up going on inside the State Department but goes further by naming the individuals accused of sex crimes.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2013/06/11/whistleblower-hillarys-chief-of-staff-quashed-state-department-scandal-investigation/

It is alleged that Howard Gutman, the US Ambassador to Belgium during the Clinton State Dept, was the accused individual who “slipped away from security detail to solicit sex from minor children.”

Members of Clinton’s staff, Cheryl Mills and Patrick Kennedy, have attempted to quash and cover up the incident in addition to others:

Mills isn’t the only high-ranking official being named. Patrick Kennedy, the Undersecretary of State for Management, is directly accused of killing an investigation into our Ambassador to Belgium, Howard Gutman, who is accused of slipping away from his security detail to solicit sex from minor children.
Gutman was a big Democratic donor before taking the post, having raised $500,000 for President Obama’s 2008 campaign and helping finance his inaugural.
At least seven agents in Clinton’s security detail hired prostitutes while traveling with her in various countries, including Russia and Colombia.
Investigators called the use of prostitutes by Clinton’s security agents “endemic.”

Here, we have Clinton’s security detail involved in prostitution and a US ambassador accused of seeking children for sex. We also have Clinton’s closest aids actively trying to cover-up the scandal.

And it appears that Gutman's profile on the State Dept. website has been scrubbed as well: https://i.sli.mg/gQ3cEC.png

Also of note, it appears the Gutman practically purchased his ambassador position from Obama ($86,150 Obama campaign committee “Bundled” – $500,000 aprox. Obama inauguration: $275,000 Also, personal maximums for Bill Clinton and Barack Obama presidential bids.)

The FOIA report completely redacts Bill Clinton’s itinerary during that trip to Brussels:  https://foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2011-03401_2/C05903718.pdf
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #103 on: December 19, 2016, 05:38:57 AM »
Everyone remember the Jimmy Savile/BBC pedophile ring and whatnot?

https://www.opendemocracy.net/ourbeeb/paul-lashmar/tragedies-of-fourth-estate

Aeschylus recognised that it was all about power, the gaining and losing of power. In his perverse way Savile recognised that too – to put yourself in such a position of power than no one dare question what you do.

What will come of the BBC I do not know but I leave the last words to Aeschylus:

“Even in our sleep, pain which cannot forget
falls drop by drop upon the heart
until, in our own despair, against our will,
comes wisdom through the awful grace of God.” 

Reference

Lashmar, P. (2009) 'Investigative Journalism: a case for intensive care?' delivered at the 'Journalism in Crisis' conference.  University of Westminster in association with the British Journalism Review
London, May 2009

Funny. Look at what used to adorn the walls of Comet Ping Pong:

http://archive.is/wJ1w3

a

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #104 on: December 19, 2016, 05:59:27 AM »
Everyone must admit this is a really, really strange situation that makes you go "w-t-f" over and again.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #105 on: December 19, 2016, 06:03:48 AM »
Everyone must admit this is a really, really strange situation that makes you go "w-t-f" over and again.

Yup. Too much circumstantial evidence NOT to warrant an investigation.

The craziest thing is this:

A bullet just so happens to hit the computer that is hidden behind a locked coat closet???

When there were various accounts of ZERO, ONE, or Multiple shots fired.
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
a

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: December 19, 2016, 10:57:33 AM »
Yup. Too much circumstantial evidence NOT to warrant an investigation.

The craziest thing is this:

A bullet just so happens to hit the computer that is hidden behind a locked coat closet???

When there were various accounts of ZERO, ONE, or Multiple shots fired.

I agree in principal with that point.
If there is probable cause then by all means go after 'em.

But, for something this serious, you don't want to ruin their reputation with some fake pedo charges.
In my opinion, the FBI and local law enforcement needs to keep things private UNTIL
they have probable cause.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #108 on: December 20, 2016, 04:02:46 AM »
Wat? This is the lady who commented on the meat locker picture: "Just rinse it off when your done"

a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #109 on: December 20, 2016, 05:11:16 AM »
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #110 on: December 20, 2016, 07:44:33 AM »

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: December 20, 2016, 10:46:01 AM »
What the F

Exactly!

I've seen a lot of really odd stuff posted and claimed to be linked with pizzagate.
I'm clueless about what most of it really means and find it creepy , so I move on.
Some seem to think it has some meaning but I mostly think WTF.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #112 on: December 29, 2016, 03:55:59 AM »
Still very quiet lately on the PizzaGate investigation through the holidays.

However, I find it quite odd that one of the first things Israel does after getting publicly shit on by the United States/Obama/Kerry is:

Netanyahu: "Declassifying information 'corrects historical injustice.'"

Israel on Wednesday made public for the first time some 400,000 pages of documents related to the fate of the missing Yemenite children of the 1950s, something Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said was meant to “correct the historical injustice” of hiding the fate of the children.

“It is difficult to believe that for almost 70 years, people did not know what happened to their children,” Netanyahu said. “And as difficult as the reality may be, we are not willing for this to continue.”

During the early days of the state, from 1948 to 1954, hundreds of babies and toddlers of families of Mizrahi descent, mostly from Yemen, mysteriously disappeared during the massive wave of immigration at that time.

In the vast majority of cases, parents were told in the hospital that their children had died, though they never received any official confirmation.

Over the years, families have claimed that their children were in fact kidnapped and given away or sold off to Ashkenazi families.

The reason this is happening now, he said, “is that we feel a moral need to reveal the truth.”

http://m.jpost.com/Israel-News/Israel-makes-public-200000-documents-on-missing-Yemenite-children-476742#article=6020MDlCNDIzMjVFOEQyRjVCQzgyNjNCOUZFQkYwMjNBOUM=

Just a strange coincidence and even stranger timing... Israel has had this information for YEARS and decides to release it right after getting shit on by the US and other Globalists... okay.
a

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #113 on: December 29, 2016, 07:30:14 AM »
Still very quiet lately on the PizzaGate investigation through the holidays.

However, I find it quite odd that one of the first things Israel does after getting publicly shit on by the United States/Obama/Kerry is:

Netanyahu: "Declassifying information 'corrects historical injustice.'"

Israel on Wednesday made public for the first time some 400,000 pages of documents related to the fate of the missing Yemenite children of the 1950s, something Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said was meant to “correct the historical injustice” of hiding the fate of the children.

“It is difficult to believe that for almost 70 years, people did not know what happened to their children,” Netanyahu said. “And as difficult as the reality may be, we are not willing for this to continue.”

During the early days of the state, from 1948 to 1954, hundreds of babies and toddlers of families of Mizrahi descent, mostly from Yemen, mysteriously disappeared during the massive wave of immigration at that time.

In the vast majority of cases, parents were told in the hospital that their children had died, though they never received any official confirmation.

Over the years, families have claimed that their children were in fact kidnapped and given away or sold off to Ashkenazi families.

The reason this is happening now, he said, “is that we feel a moral need to reveal the truth.”

http://m.jpost.com/Israel-News/Israel-makes-public-200000-documents-on-missing-Yemenite-children-476742#article=6020MDlCNDIzMjVFOEQyRjVCQzgyNjNCOUZFQkYwMjNBOUM=

Just a strange coincidence and even stranger timing... Israel has had this information for YEARS and decides to release it right after getting shit on by the US and other Globalists... okay.

the whose shit in middle east is cause of the "victims" - Israel. I thought you knew that. Maybe they are switching their support to trump and that's part of the script.

democrats are too compromised dirty puppets...

in ancient Israeli religion pedophilia is viewed as something not that bad...

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #114 on: December 29, 2016, 08:41:48 AM »

Looks to me to be a sort of mock-up of a little "shrine" or "temple" that's found in businesses run by Asians.  Go to a little store or restaurant in a big city and you'll see something with the same colors and first-glance look to it, on the wall.  Notice the "666" and I'd say that's what it's meant to represent.  And the pizza... disgusting, all of it.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #115 on: December 29, 2016, 09:27:23 AM »

in ancient Israeli religion pedophilia is viewed as something not that bad...

Yes, there are no laws against sex trafficking of Gentile women/children in Israel; nor is there a law against organ harvesting in Israel.

“The Government of Israel does not fully comply with the minimum standards for the elimination of human trafficking.” - U.S. State Dept Trafficking in Persons Report, June, 2009

It's just the timing of that statement by Netanyahu and the release of some 400,000 pages of documents, that they have sat on for years, that seems strange to me. 

a

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #116 on: December 29, 2016, 02:44:16 PM »
So did the bad guys win and succeed at censoring the truth?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #117 on: December 29, 2016, 02:58:29 PM »
So did the bad guys win and succeed at censoring the truth?

In terms of the Alefantis, Comet Ping Pong-group, I believe so.

It has been quiet for the past 2 weeks. But a lot of people aren't giving up yet. This shit really opened up my eyes on the sheer amount of child sex trafficking that takes place on our soil, and worldwide.

I have a feeling someone of power will get hacked again in the immediate future and more incriminating information will be exposed.
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #119 on: January 02, 2017, 05:25:25 AM »
pizzagate.wiki was getting "attacked" by an IP address of 162.212.171.37 that accessed the Wiki's "DynCorp" page; they attempted to spam attack that specific page. The attack was thwarted, but it persisted a few more times.

That IP address was traced to Waltham, Massachusetts;

A second wave of attacks came from a few different IP addresses, but they all came from Wilmington, Delaware; yet, they were still only attacking the "DynCorp" page of the PizzaGate wiki.

There are a couple of theories as to why they are trying to disrupt the "dyncorp" page.

1. DynCorp had a former employee, who ended up at the US Attorney's office, that was involved with human trafficking in Bosnia back in 1999; went without an investigation - was pretty big news back in the day apparently.

2. And your standard NWO/Jews shit.

3. Someone trying to point us in the right direction by blatantly targeting DynCorp

EDIT: Can't believe I forgot to add this: [DynCorp] employees hiring an adolescent boy dancer for some sort of event that, at least to most folks, looked very inappropriate. The Post is now looking at the dancing boy, which was not included in the April 17, article, and we expect will soon publish a story on it. https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/15526
a

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: January 02, 2017, 06:59:34 AM »

You are a certified idiot. Please go away. Please......go......away
Why is he an idiot????????...what he said was true

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #121 on: January 02, 2017, 08:22:28 AM »
Why is he an idiot????????...what he said was true

Just a culmination of his posts. You asking that puts you in the same boat, no surprise really though.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: January 02, 2017, 08:32:16 AM »
cant believe they are all going to get away with this shit

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #123 on: January 02, 2017, 08:43:58 AM »
according to Epstein's Lolita express private jet's flight logs, his private jet's tail number is: N909JE, as link shows

https://u.teknik.io/UlCSM.png

This plane was used by Epstein to transport underage females, including Virginia Roberts, also known as "Jane Doe #3 in federal lawsuit court filings, to such locations as Exuma International Airport in the Bahamas and Cyril King International Airport in the U.S. Virgin Islands where Epstein maintained a private "orgy compound" on the island of Little Saint James. A lawsuit by Roberts claims that Britain's Duke of York, Prince Andrew, had sex with her when she was 17-years old. Epstein began trafficking Roberts for sex when she was 15.

Another frequent flyer on board the Gulfstream was Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz who Roberts claims had sex with her when she was a minor. Dershowitz has gone into a denial frenzy, accusing Roberts of being a prostitute and a liar, her attorneys Bradley Edwards and retired federal judge Paul Cassell of being "sleazy and unprofessional lawyers,".

Former Treasury Secretary Larry Summers, who also served as President Obama's Chairman of the National Economic Council and as president of Harvard University, as well as President Clinton's national security adviser at that time Sandy Berger, also flew on board Epstein's Gulfstream. Summers flew from Hanscom Field, Massachusetts to Westchester County Airport in New York while Berger flew from Cyril King International Airport in Charlotte Amalie, Virgin Islands to Teterboro Airport in New Jersey.

Other names in Epstein's "black book" include Bill Clinton and his aide Doug Band; part-timer Palm Beach resident Donald Trump; Tony Blair; former neoconservative Hollinger publishing mogul Conrad Black; the fucking Henry Kissinger; Edouard de Rothschild; Lynn Forester de Rothschild and her husband Eveleyn de Rothschild; New York Governor Andrew Cuomo; Steve Forbes; former Israeli Prime Ministers Ehud Barak ; former New Mexico Governor Bruce King (whose New Mexico ranch adjoined Epstein's estate); hair and skin care product mogul Frederic Fekkai; tennis star Ilie Nastase; Hollywood ex-mogul Edgar Bronfman(Corey Feldman on Elijah Wood...), Jr.; Andrew, Duke of York; NewsCorp's Rupert Murdoch; former British Defense Minister Michael Heseltine; George Soros nephew Peter Soros; news anchors Barbara Walters and Mike Wallace; and U.S. Virgin Islands Governor Charles Turnbull.

This is common knowledge nowadays....

BUT DID YOU KNOW???

In November 2011, the FAA ordered that on-line flight tracking websites, such as FlightAware and Flight Tracker, block 7000 tail numbers from being viewed by the general public. Included in the order was Epstein's Gulfstream II.

https://u.teknik.io/qkpZt.png List of Blocked Aircraft - https://u.tenik.io/MPYBm.pdf

Epstein's Gulfstream [N909JE] was blocked from on-line tracking by an FAA order.

Someone with the PizzaGate filed an FIOA requesting pertinent information on this matter.
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #124 on: January 03, 2017, 02:11:39 PM »
a