Author Topic: Ben Rothlisberger RAPES AGAIN.... allegedly  (Read 19205 times)

dov

• Getbig IV
Re: Ben Rothlisberger RAPES AGAIN.... allegedly
« Reply #50 on: March 06, 2010, 06:51:56 AM »
So the possibility that HE"S GUILTY never crossed your mind?

These athletes think they are above the law and do whatever the fuck they want....they aren't used to hearing the word "NO".

I can't wait for more women to come forward and we get to watch Big Ben the fucking douchebag get carted off to prison
I don't like wiggers. Therefore, I don't like BR

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: March 06, 2010, 09:06:57 AM »
So the possibility that HE"S GUILTY never crossed your mind?

These athletes think they are above the law and do whatever the fuck they want....they aren't used to hearing the word "NO".

I can't wait for more women to come forward and we get to watch Big Ben the fucking douchebag get carted off to prison
Dont get me wrong Groink, im not saying he's not guilty, im just saying that the oppurtunity for every girl to claim rape is there.

think about it, you go out to a night club, you pick up a girl, you bring her home, you have sex, she leaves in the morning.

She can EASILY go to the cops say that she doesnt remember much after the club, she remembers saying NO and you forced yourself on her.  In this situation, YOU WILL GET ARRESTED, then you have to get bailed out and all the legal troubles that go with it to prove you didnt do anything wrong and it was mutual sex.

The problem i have in this case is that the chick claims that Ben "sexually assaulter her in the night club". you know, i just dont buy that. Ben is stupid, but i dont think he's stupid enough to do public sex or anything IN A NIGHTCLUB full of people.

Case in point, i was head of security of a night club, there was this big cat fight, we tossed the girls out, one of them was so pissed she started scratching the face of the manager... anyway we kick her out, 5-10 mins later cops come arrest the manager saying that the chick had claimed that the manager had secually assaulter ( she said the manager fingered her during the fight).

needless to say, they arrested him, and i think for 3-4 years after that they still went to court... and in this we knew all the cops in the area, but there wasnt anything they could do, if a woman claims rape or sexual assault, you will be guilty till proven innocent.

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: March 06, 2010, 09:26:01 AM »
I just sure hope BigBen is reading this so he'll be educated by your post. You are obviously a successful man who has a lot to lose evident by your much needed "proven and tested method".......Oh brother! This place is always entertaining :o
im doing OK, cant complain... You do something long enough and often enough, you will have a routine. For example, once you start working out, you will develop a routine for yourself, for example its proven and tested that sunday morning you dont have enough energy for workouts, so you will make your OFF day sunday...

you cant relate to this, but you fuck random girls often enough and long enough, you will develop a routine. its no different than the gym. in your case, you cant relate to either one of them

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: March 06, 2010, 09:43:01 AM »
im doing OK, cant complain... You do something long enough and often enough, you will have a routine. For example, once you start working out, you will develop a routine for yourself, for example its proven and tested that sunday morning you dont have enough energy for workouts, so you will make your OFF day sunday...

you cant relate to this, but you fuck random girls often enough and long enough, you will develop a routine. its no different than the gym. in your case, you cant relate to either one of them
LMAO...says the traveling bouncer! Let a few gals slide in without paying the cover charge, leave keys for them at hotel desk and they show up to your room throughout the night begging for you to bang/strangle them...little do they know that you have "developed a full-proof anti-rape accusations plan"....oh brother, I really doubt they're gonna go after a doorman like they target an NFL quarterback. Snap back to reality doorman/bouncer. I'm guessing you are a permabulker with a shaved head, goatee, and a large collection of sleeveless shirts, huh? :-\

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #54 on: March 06, 2010, 09:46:32 AM »
Innocent

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: March 06, 2010, 11:19:06 AM »
LMAO...says the traveling bouncer! Let a few gals slide in without paying the cover charge, leave keys for them at hotel desk and they show up to your room throughout the night begging for you to bang/strangle them...little do they know that you have "developed a full-proof anti-rape accusations plan"....oh brother, I really doubt they're gonna go after a doorman like they target an NFL quarterback. Snap back to reality doorman/bouncer. I'm guessing you are a permabulker with a shaved head, goatee, and a large collection of sleeveless shirts, huh? :-\

Nah, the head of security job was a while ago, got me through college and then some. Good money, great pussy.

for my current job i travel alot, im a 1K with United, Diamond VIP with Hilton, Gold Member with Marriott, Gold status with American Airline.. so yeah, i travel alot.

as for my attire Mr. I Wear Sunglasses Inside The Gym, i have to wear suit... not everyone on this board is a loser in life like you with a mullet...there are some well round off people here

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: March 06, 2010, 02:25:57 PM »
Here are some pics of the night in question... apparently moments before the incident

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #57 on: March 06, 2010, 02:49:00 PM »
Here are some pics of the night in question... apparently moments before the incident

jesus christ he's getting fat, maybe that's intentional though for extra padding, because he sure likes to get sacked ::)

E
E

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: March 06, 2010, 03:16:56 PM »
jesus christ he's getting fat, maybe that's intentional though for extra padding, because he sure likes to get sacked ::)

E
All HGH and brutally ironic shirt....To "SaltShkr"'s disappointment, I like Ben's mullet!!!!!!

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #59 on: March 06, 2010, 03:33:36 PM »

E

Damn, you're right....if it wasn't for the Superbowl wins, this guy would be toast by now!

Definitely makes no secret that he enjoys the nightlife. But with two Superbowl rings at age 28 and a $100 million dollar contract, he feels on top of the world with a lot more to accomplish, professionally. His ego must be out of control these days. He needs to stop acting like a douche and seriously grow up. I understand that he feels that he has to have a life but c'mon on.......Stop making all of these public appearances at local dive bars with your entourage.

I bet he purposely goes to these local college bars strictly for the worship factor. The attention he receives emporers him. Dude probably has some mental issues with women.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #60 on: March 06, 2010, 03:47:34 PM »
I think we are all missing the most important point here...were steroids involved?   :o

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #61 on: March 07, 2010, 05:00:04 PM »
He diff/has the look of a guy who could star in a after school TV special playing a college football player who takes whatever he wants...Including the vag...

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 08, 2010, 03:44:29 PM »
Whoa man....this story is starting to gain some serious momentum!

Can't wait to see the police and hospital report when it becomes public. Seriously, Rapelisberger is a serious idiot for putting himself in this position, yet again. He might not get off so easily this time. What a douchebag. Even the most diehard Steeler fans hate this asshole.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #63 on: March 08, 2010, 04:33:52 PM »

E

Why can't he just stay in Pittsburgh in the offseason?? I am pretty close to Milledgeville, G.A. right now and it is a small shit hole and full of red necks!

YOU CAN NEVER TAKE THE OHIO OUT OF THE GUY.  :-* :o
D

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 08, 2010, 05:21:17 PM »
Neuter your QUARTERBACK!!!!
((-::

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 08, 2010, 05:21:42 PM »
Why can't he just stay in Pittsburgh in the offseason?? I am pretty close to Milledgeville, G.A. right now and it is a small shit hole and full of red necks!

YOU CAN NEVER TAKE THE OHIO OUT OF THE GUY.  :-* :o

Who the fuck would want to live in Pittsburgh in the offseason?? Jesus Christ, there isn't one Baltimore Raven that lives in Baltimore in the offseason. Shit, I can't blame them. Why would they want to when they can chill in the sunshine in Florida or where ever else that's warm with bikinis everywhere?

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 08, 2010, 05:22:10 PM »
Neuter your QUARTERBACK!!!!

I think that he is a sex addict.  :o
D

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 08, 2010, 05:23:07 PM »
I think that he is a sex addict.  :o
Yeah about to be Tiger's roomate. 

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 08, 2010, 05:24:59 PM »
Who the fuck would want to live in Pittsburgh in the offseason?? Jesus Christ, there isn't one Baltimore Raven that lives in Baltimore in the offseason. Shit, I can't blame them. Why would they want to when they can chill in the sunshine in Florida or where ever else that's warm with bikinis everywhere?

I get that but why would you wanna stay in a small shit hole in Georgia?? He is going to throw his career away by raping these women.  :-\ Why hang out with dumbass hillbillies in Georgia? I can understand staying in Miami or living on the beach but he is already under a microscope and this is just going to magnify it even more.  8)

Turn on the fucking heat!!  :o
D

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 08, 2010, 05:28:18 PM »
I get that but why would you wanna stay in a small shit hole in Georgia?? He is going to throw his career away by raping these women.  :-\ Why hang out with dumbass hillbillies in Georgia? I can understand staying in Miami or living on the beach but he is already under a microscope and this is just going to magnify it even more.  8)

Turn on the fucking heat!!  :o
OMG   its the 14th anniversary of IRVIN's Birthday bash!!!!!!   

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #70 on: March 08, 2010, 05:32:42 PM »
Might as well count the Steelers out of the playoffs again. Each time Ben is in the news for bad media, Steelers don't make it.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 08, 2010, 05:35:39 PM »
Might as well count the Steelers out of the playoffs again. Each time Ben is in the news for bad media, Steelers don't make it.

Earl is crying somewhere.

Put in Dennis Dixon.  :o
D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #72 on: March 08, 2010, 07:09:31 PM »

the 3rd time will be the charm ;)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #73 on: March 08, 2010, 07:11:33 PM »
Why can't he just stay in Pittsburgh in the offseason??

he complains he can't go anywhere without being mobbed, i think only polamalu of all people stays here during most of the offseason

E
E

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 08, 2010, 07:23:48 PM »
Earl is crying somewhere.

Put in Dennis Dixon.  :o
I hate Dixon    he's another Trojan beater!