Author Topic: young black teen robs 9 year old NC boy operating a lemonade stand at gunpoint  (Read 7455 times)

Kwon3

Life is what you make it
Then why haven't other Black people playing the victim gotten that message yet?
Because most of them are lazy, entitled, rut-loving, uneducated losers whose lives would end in under 1 year if they had to survive without government aid.
Like white folks or not, they pay to keep America's Black community afloat.

Kwon3

Black militants keep 11 children emaciated, starving in New Mexico compound
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2018, 04:40:50 PM »
The three mothers of the 11 malnourished children found living in a filthy New Mexico compound were arrested and charged Sunday along with two men described as armed Muslim “extremists” after authorities raided the property in search of a 4-year-old boy.

Jany Leveille, 35; Hujrah Wahhaj, 38, and Subhannah Wahhaj, 35, were arrested and charged with neglect and child abuse of the children. The three women, who were found at the compound in Amalia, initially refused to answer any questions.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/06/moms-arrested-after-11-children-found-in-filthy-new-mexico-compound-with-armed-muslim-extremists.html

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
The three mothers of the 11 malnourished children found living in a filthy New Mexico compound were arrested and charged Sunday along with two men described as armed Muslim “extremists” after authorities raided the property in search of a 4-year-old boy.

Jany Leveille, 35; Hujrah Wahhaj, 38, and Subhannah Wahhaj, 35, were arrested and charged with neglect and child abuse of the children. The three women, who were found at the compound in Amalia, initially refused to answer any questions.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/06/moms-arrested-after-11-children-found-in-filthy-new-mexico-compound-with-armed-muslim-extremists.html

What kind of militant compound is that?

"Great" walls protecting everyone within.
Q

Fortress

• Getbig V
Filthy shitskin Muzzies

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
growing up in the south myself, I know lemonade and frozen cup businesses are good money for sub-teen neighborhood kids.  THIS IS SOME REAL LOW LIFE, FUCKBOY SHIT! 

Kwon3

What kind of militant compound is that?

"Great" walls protecting everyone within.
Black people don't invent anything, they just copy other people half-assedly. So for this 'compound', they probably saw some dogs tearing up a lawn and building a fort with their paws, and decided to emulate their architectural style.

Kwon3

Filthy shitskin Muzzies
Born in the freest and still not completely castrated (meaning heavily armed) country in the world and yet they WANT to live like the bushmen and ex-con mercenaries that supervise Boko Haram camps in Africa's shittiest shitholes.

Can't fix stupid, man. Yes, it's racial.

Kwon3

growing up in the south myself, I know lemonade and frozen cup businesses are good money for sub-teen neighborhood kids.  THIS IS SOME REAL LOW LIFE, FUCKBOY SHIT! 
Well, cool on you dude. You're usually the most militant of the 3 black posters here so it's daps from me if you can finally acknowledge that black scumbags exist, and sadly most of their victims AREN'T WHITE.

Kwon3

I'm already burning some flowers so I'll go get a double Styrofoam tall cup from the fridge and start getting throwed off the lean to this thread of agreement and collaboration between the races on the Internet's bottom tier sites.