Author Topic: Do American Blacks feel racially superior to African blacks?  (Read 22114 times)

Kwon3

Re: Do American Blacks feel racially superior to African blacks?
« Reply #100 on: August 03, 2018, 06:59:10 PM »
i have a job and life...im not on here 24/7...im not gonna spend hours filtering through past threads... i dont have the time like you do... buddy boy
Great, you have a job, so does everyone else, and a life, so does everyone else
only guys who barely do the minimum talk like that
and as for being too 'lazy' to search a thread string using 1 keyword and a calendar scrollback of 30 days
well, you've said that to Zillotch as well in as many minutes so again, you come off as a sherman williams paint can sniffer

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: August 03, 2018, 07:45:07 PM »
and as for being too 'lazy' to search a thread string using 1 keyword and a calendar scrollback of 30 days
well, you've said that to Zillotch as well in as many minutes so again, you come off as a sherman williams paint can sniffer

so...once again... where are your sources?
real men= no rubbers

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: August 03, 2018, 07:46:32 PM »

funny how you chime in after Zillotch... with the same repetitive behavior... just show us some FACTS.. not a difficult thing to ask.
real men= no rubbers

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: August 03, 2018, 08:03:30 PM »
funny how you chime in after Zillotch... with the same repetitive behavior... just show us some FACTS.. not a difficult thing to ask.

FINISH HIM!! (bones cracking someone screaming in pain) FLAWLESS VICTORY......FATALITY
real men= no rubbers

Kwon3

« Reply #104 on: August 03, 2018, 08:30:38 PM »
you realize that you just quoted my post twice to answer different points made in it, rather than taking them apart and addressing them individually
I guess that was "too hard" for you or you're just feeling lazy again and don't want to bother
but you could've saved us a lot of time by just admitting you're generally not a very bright guy and it shows when you quote your own posts to gladhand yourself into some daps for cracking yourself up while other people walk away from you nervously

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #105 on: August 04, 2018, 12:55:35 AM »
FINISH HIM!! (bones cracking someone screaming in pain) FLAWLESS VICTORY......FATALITY

Who is that mobil-guy you're quoting?
Q

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: August 04, 2018, 01:19:25 AM »
Who is that mobil-guy you're quoting?

Zillcuck and Kuck3... ez win
real men= no rubbers

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: August 04, 2018, 02:21:17 AM »
I have some mulatto friends who claim being superior than darker africans. They brag how their grandfather was white, like it is a big thing.
Since we trained in the same gym, i noticed how they inherited the cock size from caucasians, so they got a bad deal.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: August 04, 2018, 02:44:32 AM »
I have some mulatto friends who claim being superior than darker africans. They brag how their grandfather was white, like it is a big thing.
Since we trained in the same gym, i noticed how they inherited the cock size from caucasians, so they got a bad deal.

lighter hispanics claim to be more superior then darker hispanics... i cant explain it but ive heard this countless times... i live in Texas.
real men= no rubbers

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #109 on: August 04, 2018, 03:19:10 AM »

But will you put it down if it doesn't grab your attention?
Q

Kwon3

« Reply #110 on: August 04, 2018, 12:42:28 PM »
oh I get it
you took out screen names and added cuck to them
you're pretty good at posting

Kwon3

« Reply #111 on: August 04, 2018, 12:43:10 PM »
But will you put it down if it doesn't grab your attention?
the only thing he ever puts down is his confidence when a woman too hot for him walks past him and he struggles to move his lips to say hello to her because he's only used to them in .jpg format.

Kwon3

« Reply #112 on: August 04, 2018, 12:44:54 PM »
lighter hispanics claim to be more superior then darker hispanics... i cant explain it but ive heard this countless times...

No, they don't say that. You came up with that racist anecdote all by yourself.

i live in Texas.

That's all anyone needs to know.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #113 on: August 04, 2018, 12:45:54 PM »
Watching getbiggers argue intellectually is comedy gold!!  ;D ;D ;D
X

Kwon3

« Reply #114 on: August 04, 2018, 12:49:04 PM »
Watching getbiggers argue intellectually is comedy gold!!  ;D ;D ;D
I agree. So how does that apply to this thread, when you have 1 person quoting himself in the Nether_Animal gimmick style and other, normal users of the site throwing a contemptuous glance at that person for a few posts then realizing they're insane and changing gears to another topic/thread.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #115 on: August 04, 2018, 12:53:09 PM »
I agree. So how does that apply to this thread, when you have 1 person quoting himself in the Nether_Animal gimmick style and other, normal users of the site throwing a contemptuous glance at that person for a few posts then realizing they're insane and changing gears to another topic/thread.

I’ve stopped trying to make sense when getbiggers argue about intellectual topics.

Just sit back and enjoy the inane ramblings.
X

Kwon3

« Reply #116 on: August 04, 2018, 12:55:50 PM »
I’ve stopped trying to make sense when getbiggers argue about intellectual topics.

Just sit back and enjoy the inane ramblings.
Until they start coming after you then simply watching doesn't cut it anymore and you take out the big oratorical artillery.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #117 on: August 04, 2018, 01:03:05 PM »
Until they start coming after you then simply watching doesn't cut it anymore and you take out the big oratorical artillery.

Or you can just actively ignore them like I do with The Scott.  ;D ;D
X

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: August 04, 2018, 02:05:04 PM »
i think it was you that posted essentially this exact thing in a thread a while back. And it was me that responded that almost nothing about this is accurate. Almost every supposition is built on a faulty premise. Like I said previously, immigration stats for most ethnicities is almost without exception a combination of disparate groups that are often antagonistic towards each other. There's not a single state in America with more than half a million Japanese/ Japanese descent residents. I don't know where you're getting that af-am population is already declining. It's not. It's growing like most U.S. subsets, but white is slowest growing. The idea of people not being able to have children because they have a prison record is joke-worthy, so I'll leave it at that. Also, like I said in last thread, interracial breeding doesn't breed out black in America. There has been interracial breeding throughout the history of america, as well as in other countries.  Not going to be longwinded about this, basically everything is wrong, but that part I bolded.

Let's pretend that af-am history is just an experiment.  People like to underplay how big of an effect that bolded part played in shaping society.
You can look at the census predictions..African americans stay stagnant and Mexicans, chinese and many ither races double or even triple from immigration and child birth....Go to an inner city that was predominantly black and you wont be able to get a job if you dont speak spanish in many parts...Youre claiming African americans will have the same population  growth as everyone else with nearly zero immigration...Increasing numbers of breeding age men in jail and increased race mixing. Do you never support your theories with facts? or just say EVERYTHING IS WRONG.  Numbers dont lie..every other ethnic race has been immigrating and breeding the fuck out of their people except whites and blacks..and whites run the world still so they'll be fine for a while..but African Americans are losing inner cities by tne day...Not saying its right..it just is....Have you not seen the headlines of the growing number of Breeding age African American women that are having an impossible time finding professional, succesful black men? Its a crisis in the black community already...Go to an inner city and see the change...You make ZERO points..

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #119 on: August 04, 2018, 04:54:52 PM »

There’s some truth to that, it’s cause they still look more European “white” higher in the food chain, whether more educated, wealthy, classy, etc  of course not all thinks with this mindset but a lot do

Why you think Spanish/Mexican tv anchors/reporters look less mestizo/Aztec and more European white

It happens all over the world, nothing new, Argentineans will feel superior to Mexicans/central Americans, Japanese, Chinese and Koreans will feel the same about southeast Asians, etc

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #120 on: August 04, 2018, 04:57:54 PM »

Only on getbig.....

Beware if you are in a public bathroom and Falco takes the urinal right next to you

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #121 on: August 04, 2018, 06:36:12 PM »

falco out there doing what he does......"noticing" cocks.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: August 04, 2018, 07:50:41 PM »
the only thing he ever puts down is his confidence when a woman too hot for him walks past him and he struggles to move his lips to say hello to her because he's only used to them in .jpg format.

bro im a chad... all races of women stare at me wherever i go.. i guess im making that up... ive got alot of cockblocking friends... so im used to the animosity/jealousy. i dont care anymore
real men= no rubbers

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: August 04, 2018, 07:53:23 PM »

I've worked in several business throughout my life where its been prominently hispanic.. the men and women tell me this.. so i guess I'm lieing..majority of women I've nailed have been hispanic...white bio
real men= no rubbers

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: August 04, 2018, 07:54:41 PM »

i live in Texas because i live around alot of hispanics.... so therefore my comment is valid...unlike yours... Virginia white boi
real men= no rubbers