Author Topic: As I see it  (Read 4742 times)

El Guapo

• Getbig III
  • Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful
Re: As I see it
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2007, 10:21:27 PM »
lets all blame milos ;)

Stavios

« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2007, 10:23:21 PM »
lets all blame milos ;)

all his guys looked incredible tonight

true story

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2007, 10:25:58 PM »
lets all blame milos ;)

Most all of them are using it bro. All you have to do is look back year by year all the way back to the late 80's and you will see how all of them as a whole have gotten progressively smoother "within" their bodyparts.

Stavios

« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2007, 10:31:01 PM »
Most all of them are using it bro. All you have to do is look back year by year all the way back to the late 80's and you will see how all of them as a whole have gotten progressively smoother "within" their bodyparts.

I don't understand why would insulin do that

it already transports the nutriment to the cells.logically if you take insulin it will only help transport more nutriments to the cells, how can it make you look smoother

I am fat from being an expert on the subject, just trying to understand

The Coach

« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2007, 10:38:07 PM »
Ha....after reading all these posts, seems I've rubbed off on disgusted, it's what I've been preaching about in almost every post.

Insulin and Milos is ruining bodybuilding (Milos intoduced insulin to the industry).

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2007, 10:40:23 PM »
I don't understand why would insulin do that

it already transports the nutriment to the cells.logically if you take insulin it will only help transport more nutriments to the cells, how can it make you look smoother

I am fat from being an expert on the subject, just trying to understand

I explained it in detail a while ago but basically it's like looking at a steak. One that's very lean and one that is marbled with fat. Insulin promotes fat storage everywhere so you are always fighting against it even when you are dieting.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2007, 10:41:25 PM »
everyone looks smooth, although looking at wolfe he looks somewhat ripped.

Stavios

« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2007, 10:41:56 PM »
very good analogy

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2007, 10:44:22 PM »
Ha....after reading all these posts, seems I've rubbed off on disgusted, it's what I've been preaching about in almost every post.

Insulin and Milos is ruining bodybuilding (Milos intoduced insulin to the industry).

I gotta be honest that I have been on the fence with it for a while and there is no deniying that slin will make you huge BUT I am not liking what I am seeing tonight. I think I'm going to get drunk now.  :'(

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2007, 10:13:29 AM »
lets all blame milos ;)

I blame Snake OilTM.
Ron: "I am lazy."

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2007, 12:01:51 PM »

I thought Dorian was the first one to use it.  ???

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2007, 12:12:50 PM »

From what I heard Dorian was introduced to slin by Dan Duchaine, but according to diabetes man I'm full of shit.  ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2007, 12:24:48 PM »
From what I heard Dorian was introduced to slin by Dan Duchaine, but according to diabetes man I'm full of shit.  ;D
hahahahaha.

The Coach

« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2007, 12:26:11 PM »

Which would have been in the mid 90's when physiques started losing their quality and the first "gut's" started to appear.

Master Blaster

« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2007, 12:26:55 PM »

Hahah yes, Captain Diabetes gave you quite an owning.  ::)

Seriously though, how much will they top softies tighten up by tonight? Are you expecting any suprises?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2007, 12:39:44 PM »
Hahah yes, Captain Diabetes gave you quite an owning.  ::)

Seriously though, how much will they top softies tighten up by tonight? Are you expecting any suprises?

I don't think that Jay can do much at all based on how soft he is. Maybe Ronnie can shed some water but all in all even if they do make some changes it will be nothing drastic. Plus, the show is over anyway.

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2007, 12:49:45 PM »

you are completely full of shit. this guy claims to be an expert and is prepping an ifbb pro but doesnt know simple shit like what glycogensis is.. where the fuck is hedgehog to exploit this bitch? you should be fucking shamed of yourself to be prepping someone but not know basic principles.

dorian learned from milos how insulin works and how to use it and it was pretty much when he was retirng. thats teh fucking truth, ask both milos and dorian.

this guy is claiming that he saw dorian talking to a judge about insulin AFTER A GUEST POSING way prior to 1997. what a fuckin liar. i cant believe the type of shit this guy is making up.

Master Blaster

« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2007, 12:53:11 PM »
you are completely full of shit. this guy claims to be an expert and is prepping an ifbb pro but doesnt know simple shit like what glycogensis is.. where the fuck is hedgehog to exploit this bitch? you should be fucking shamed of yourself to be prepping someone but not know basic principles.

dorian learned from milos how insulin works and how to use it and it was pretty much when he was retirng. thats teh fucking truth, ask both milos and dorian.

this guy is claiming that he saw dorian talking to a judge about insulin AFTER A GUEST POSING way prior to 1997. what a fuckin liar. i cant believe the type of shit this guy is making up.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2007, 12:55:27 PM »

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: September 29, 2007, 12:57:33 PM »

you want to see my face?

go find this muscle and fitness and check out the biceps training.

2004 September Vol 65, Num 9    iit has sylvester stallone on the front.

if it was fake, anyone who has seen the pics and knows me ..or the person lol can figure out who it is dont be a fucking idiot. im not plastering my shit all over the boards and admitting to illegal activity like a fuckin moron.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2007, 01:00:54 PM »

you want to see my face?

if it was fake, anyone who has seen the pics and knows me ..or the person lol can figure out who it is dont be a fucking idiot. im not plastering my shit all over the boards and admitting to illegal activity like a fuckin moron.

I think your mistaking me for someone who gives a shit. I personally don't give a rats ass what your face looks like or if this is you or not. Nothing special as far as physiques go.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #46 on: September 29, 2007, 01:01:16 PM »
so how did dorian get the gut if it wasn't for insulin? it has to be the gh.

also if milos brought insulin to bbing why doesn't he have the gut? or hide etc

milos was reckless when chasing the dream - he would no doubt have pushed the envelope in regard to dosages of insulin - and he says himself he still uses insulin - thats about 10 years of use now - yet no belly.

i agree its either 1 or the other but not sure 100% which. the gh receptors in the stomach would make me think its the gh, but dusgusted you seem really sure its the insulin.

judgeing from the era's of bbing - the early 90's was a peak imho , so whatever was introduced after then should not be used.
175lbs by 31st July

Master Blaster

« Reply #47 on: September 29, 2007, 01:01:51 PM »

you want to see my face?

You're gonna be outed pretty soon, tool. :D

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: September 29, 2007, 01:04:05 PM »
so how did dorian get the gut if it wasn't for insulin? it has to be the gh.

also if milos brought insulin to bbing why doesn't he have the gut? or hide etc

milos was reckless when chasing the dream - he would no doubt have pushed the envelope in regard to dosages of insulin - and he says himself he still uses insulin - thats about 10 years of use now - yet no belly.

i agree its either 1 or the other but not sure 100% which. the gh receptors in the stomach would make me think its the gh, but dusgusted you seem really sure its the insulin.

judgeing from the era's of bbing - the early 90's was a peak imho , so whatever was introduced after then should not be used.

it has nothing to do with an introduction to something new. its long term abuse.

look at people that just start using gh. they look phenomenal. now adays this is the first time we are seeing what happens after long term abuse for over a decade. dorian didnt even us gh as long as ronnie has been thats clear. ronnie has to have been using since early 90s tille now, i would says 93-95.. thats over 10 fuckin years of high amoutns of gh. while dorian maybe used for 7- 8 years and u can see what started to happen.

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: September 29, 2007, 01:05:31 PM »
You're gonna be outed pretty soon, tool. :D

why dont you go post my pics all over every message board and then see if someone can legitimatley call me out as being a fake. someone has to know " taht guy" right?  :oguess what, im for real bitch.