Author Topic: Prep Mode Update  (Read 48740 times)

Henda

• Getbig V
Re: Prep Mode Update
« Reply #125 on: July 20, 2019, 03:46:57 PM »
:o

Haha if you get a knock at the door at 3 am and have a peek outside and see a man dressed in a bunny suit holding a bag of crystal meth standing at your door you know tbombz has abandoned the god shit and off the rails again

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #126 on: July 20, 2019, 06:53:56 PM »
GO4, Good to se you loving Tahoe. I spent many years up thar!

Once upon a time I owned a good size piece of property on Satallite Drive in Incline Village and did a lot of hiking up in the Lake Schmiedel/Fallen Leaf Lake areas and once got surprised by one of the largest summer rain and lightning storms that ocurred in that region that anyone could remember.

It got so bad (lightning bolts all around us) that we were told to stay in place until the Park Rangers could pull us out .... We had to cross two lakes to get back to 'civilization' and the lakeside emergency telephone (yea ... a telephone) threw sparks while in my hand .... and all I could hear was, "Don't touch it! Don't touch it!  We're coming!"

So I didn't touch it and we bundled up as good as possible waiting for our emergency rescue.

And an hour or so later .... the rescue team  arrived in metal boats!!!

Their solution was to cruise back as close to the shore-line as possible, in the hope that a lightning bolt would strike a tree-top instead of us in our metal rescue boat. (I guess!)

So if you do go hiking up there ... watch for bad weather clouds and those little bears who will steal anything that they can eat without asking first.

And if you want to be a real good guy, take an extra pack and dive into them-thar lakes and pull the beer cans out.

We always pull the beer cans out and clean up the trail whenever possible.

Mother Nature will appreciate ya!

PS ...Great job on your prep!

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #127 on: July 20, 2019, 07:10:28 PM »
GO 4, You might find a tour of THUNDERBIRD LODGE to be of interest. Not cheap but interesting.

And ... There used to be a small gym along the highway by Incline. It closed down years ago so I guess you're training in one of the resort gyms , that ultra fancy gizmo gym, or driving down to Reno.

???

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #128 on: July 20, 2019, 07:36:18 PM »
GO4, Good to se you loving Tahoe. I spent many years up thar!

Once upon a time I owned a good size piece of property on Satallite Drive in Incline Village and did a lot of hiking up in the Lake Schmiedel/Fallen Leaf Lake areas and once got surprised by one of the largest summer rain and lightning storms that ocurred in that region that anyone could remember.

It got so bad (lightning bolts all around us) that we were told to stay in place until the Park Rangers could pull us out .... We had to cross two lakes to get back to 'civilization' and the lakeside emergency telephone (yea ... a telephone) threw sparks while in my hand .... and all I could hear was, "Don't touch it! Don't touch it!  We're coming!"

So I didn't touch it and we bundled up as good as possible waiting for our emergency rescue.

And an hour or so later .... the rescue team  arrived in metal boats!!!

Their solution was to cruise back as close to the shore-line as possible, in the hope that a lightning bolt would strike a tree-top instead of us in our metal rescue boat. (I guess!)

So if you do go hiking up there ... watch for bad weather clouds and those little bears who will steal anything that they can eat without asking first.

And if you want to be a real good guy, take an extra pack and dive into them-thar lakes and pull the beer cans out.

We always pull the beer cans out and clean up the trail whenever possible.

Mother Nature will appreciate ya!

PS ...Great job on your prep!
Hey Stunt, very crazy how we've lived in 3 of the same places, Tahoe, Vegas, and Hawaii. All places are amazing in their own way, I love travel and discovering new areas. That's my thing, I move to places that intrigue me, live there and experience everything it has to offer and when it becomes boring I go to a new adventure. I actually enjoy the challenge of just starting completely from scratch and seeing how things pan out. I knew no one in any place I ever moved to, just picked up drove or flew (Hawaii) and just have a completely clean slate, new gym, new job, new people and test myself and see what I can do with my own abilities. Tahoe is great man, been doing tons of hiking, the lake is fun, tons of great people, kind of similar to Hawaii, but white people primarily lol. But interesting stuff how we've been to a lot of the same places.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: July 21, 2019, 07:33:54 AM »
With music

Solid back progress. So did you leave the ship?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #130 on: July 21, 2019, 08:53:07 AM »
How are the legs looking my friend?  :)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #131 on: July 21, 2019, 09:24:37 AM »
Go 4, I gotta add that I also sailed on your ship (I think it was a Holland Lines boat) and we had to sail way down south from Hawaii to Fanning Island due to some strange foreign port requirement, before continuing our cruise of the Haaiian islands.

Now if you've been to Fanning, it would be really stange.

Second cruise ossibly onyiur 'boat') was from Hawaii to San Francisco but the propeller broke (the crew said. "It fell off.") getting us under the Golden Gate one day late.

Best part of that cruise was seeing the Ferralones up close as I only saw them on the distant  horizon once the fog departed every day of my young life.

Sorry to be off-topic.

Were you on that cruise?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #132 on: July 21, 2019, 09:26:15 AM »
Go 4, I gotta add that I also sailed on your ship (I think it was a Holland Lines boat) and we had to sail way down south from Hawaii to Fanning Island due to some strange foreign port requirement, before continuing our cruise of the Haaiian islands.

Second cruise ossibly onyiur 'boat') was from Hawaii to San Francisco but the propeller broke (the crew said. "It fell off.") getting us under the Golden Gate one day late.

Best part of that cruise was seeing the Ferralones up close as I only saw them on the distant  horizon once the fog departed every day of my young life.

Sorry to be off-topic.

Were you on that cruise?

Imagine if both of you were cruising on the same cruise!

Talk about a small world!
Q

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: July 21, 2019, 09:53:12 AM »
Haha if you get a knock at the door at 3 am and have a peek outside and see a man dressed in a bunny suit holding a bag of crystal meth standing at your door you know tbombz has abandoned the hot shit and off the rails again

go4it is swelling the collective loins of getbig

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #134 on: July 21, 2019, 11:22:35 AM »
GO FOR IT

ITS GOOD WITH PREP

BUT DONT LOSE ANY PEP IN YOUR STEP
Q

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: July 22, 2019, 09:07:39 AM »
How are the legs looking my friend?  :)
They have improved a lot.

Best part of that cruise was seeing the Ferralones up close as I only saw them on the distant  horizon once the fog departed every day of my young life.

Sorry to be off-topic.

Were you on that cruise?
I wasn't on that ship, that was an older ship, but I know of it and its itinerary with the Fanning island port.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: July 22, 2019, 09:08:47 AM »
go4it is swelling the collective loins of getbig
Lol ;D

GO FOR IT

ITS GOOD WITH PREP

BUT DONT LOSE ANY PEP IN YOUR STEP

Haha..crazy guy

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #137 on: July 22, 2019, 09:20:15 AM »
Lol ;D
Haha..crazy guy
Just messin' with ye Gianfranco / Giuseppe / Gabino / Gaetano / Gaudenzio / Giancarlo / Giacomo / Giambattista / Gennaro 4 It
Q

ponal

• Getbig III
« Reply #138 on: July 22, 2019, 09:25:01 AM »
Solid back progress. So did you leave the ship?
what cycle bro?

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: July 22, 2019, 03:08:10 PM »

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #140 on: July 22, 2019, 03:17:23 PM »
what cycle bro?

Stop with this nonsense.  Good genetics, rarely eats carbs and lives the lifestyle.  I remember him saying that his natural test checks in at roughly 750ng's. 

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #141 on: July 22, 2019, 03:26:26 PM »
Go4it is the type of guy that goes to the gym to do legs and only does 2 exercises for legs, leg press and leg extensions, 8 sets total including warm ups. Then proceeds to do chest and arms with 35 sets  ;D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #142 on: July 22, 2019, 03:35:49 PM »
Go4it is the type of guy that goes to the gym to do legs and only does 2 exercises for legs, leg press and leg extensions, 8 sets total including warm ups. Then proceeds to do chest and arms with 35 sets  ;D

And he probably gets more ass than a bicycle seat. 

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: July 22, 2019, 04:24:21 PM »

Guys or girls is the question or better yet, both

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: July 22, 2019, 05:31:50 PM »
Guys or girls is the question or better yet, both

he's straight.

the fact that men get horny for you doesn't make you bi.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #145 on: July 22, 2019, 05:38:34 PM »
Lol ;D
Haha..crazy guy

How much would  you charge the Mayor of Bodybuilding to jack off on his face?

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: July 27, 2019, 12:55:45 PM »
Some chest progress

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: July 27, 2019, 03:23:25 PM »
Every time I put music the video gets flagged  ;D

copyright issues???

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: July 27, 2019, 03:24:33 PM »

Do you think more than a public toilet seat?

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: July 27, 2019, 07:38:48 PM »
Some chest progress

Chest is more full and thicker, good improvement.