Author Topic: Bryan Pazdzierz  (Read 13480 times)

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
Re: Bacne
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2007, 09:28:39 AM »
i dont think this guy has ever heard of exfoliation, or of the "loofa" product.

d[-_-]b actin all cool

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2007, 09:38:51 AM »
i dont think this guy has ever heard of exfoliation, or of the "loofa" product.

Wouldn't make a difference. It's not due to dirty skin or clogged up pores or whatever.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2007, 09:50:17 AM »
When you look at his older pix, you see that he’s had it for some time, but his newer pix show newer acne as well.  He’s just prone to it.  In his case, it’s the price you pay for getting big.  Acne aside, he looks pretty good.

I’d still like to know if judges mark down for this (officially) in any way.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2007, 10:06:19 AM »
Wouldn't make a difference. It's not due to dirty skin or clogged up pores or whatever.
acne is only caused by one thing. and that is dead skin cels that slide over a pore, causing it to get clogged.

see what happends normaly is, when a sin cell dies, it starts to fall off the face, by sliding down. its a process called "roughage".   but, some people (people with acne) their dead skin cells fail to full leave you skin, and when they end up siting on a patch of body where a por ie located9almost everywhere), it becomes clogged and a pimple appears.   this is THE ONLY WAY acne happens.

'efoliation" is the act of scrubbing away all the dead skin cells not removed by "roughage".  "loofas" are products designed to efoliate the body.   

if he was to buy one, and use it three times a day leading up to a contest...eh would never have dead skin cells on his back, and thus, never have any acne.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2007, 10:14:02 AM »
So what you’re saying is he needs someone to rub him down three times a day to avoid getting acne.  Gee, who could we get to do that?  ;D

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2007, 10:14:56 AM »
go ahead bay. i know thats your type of thing....

im not here to judge. lol
d[-_-]b actin all cool

pumpher

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2007, 10:25:25 AM »
acne is only caused by one thing. and that is dead skin cels that slide over a pore, causing it to get clogged.

see what happends normaly is, when a sin cell dies, it starts to fall off the face, by sliding down. its a process called "roughage".   but, some people (people with acne) their dead skin cells fail to full leave you skin, and when they end up siting on a patch of body where a por ie located9almost everywhere), it becomes clogged and a pimple appears.   this is THE ONLY WAY acne happens.

'efoliation" is the act of scrubbing away all the dead skin cells not removed by "roughage".  "loofas" are products designed to efoliate the body.   

if he was to buy one, and use it three times a day leading up to a contest...eh would never have dead skin cells on his back, and thus, never have any acne.

Partially true. It's actually a bacterial infection caused by P. acnes. The clogged pores from the dead skin cells will help to produce conditions ideal for proliferation of this bacteria, since it's metabolism is anaerobic. This is why "clean skin" and "exfoliation" are good things.

The other important factors are oil/sebum production (increased with hormones) and genetics.

In severe cases of acne, like this, often just cleaning the skin is not enough, and the 2 other avenues of treatment (prescription) include :

A) antibiotic - since all acne is caused by an infection
B) accutane (isotretinoin), and its derivatives - this decreases sebum production, but often causes increases in liver enzymes (exacerbated by steroid use)

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2007, 10:30:27 AM »
My whole family gets acne (definately genetic) -- even my mom and sisters still get breakouts. For me at least, if I take multivitamins it helps keep it down somewhat.

Sounds goofy and too simplistic, but seems to work pretty good...doubt it'd help this guy much tho, he's outta control. And, btw, needs to bring his legs up to match his upper-body.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2007, 10:34:30 AM »
My whole family gets acne (definately genetic) -- even my mom and sisters still get breakouts. For me at least, if I take multivitamins it helps keep it down somewhat.

Sounds goofy and too simplistic, but seems to work pretty good...doubt it'd help this guy much tho, he's outta control. And, btw, needs to bring his legs up to match his upper-body.

A fair critique.  I still vote for the rub down three times a day.  ;D

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2007, 10:35:43 AM »
Partially true. It's actually a bacterial infection caused by P. acnes. The clogged pores from the dead skin cells will help to produce conditions ideal for proliferation of this bacteria, since it's metabolism is anaerobic. This is why "clean skin" and "exfoliation" are good things.

The other important factors are oil/sebum production (increased with hormones) and genetics.

In severe cases of acne, like this, often just cleaning the skin is not enough, and the 2 other avenues of treatment (prescription) include :

B) accutane (isotretinoin), and its derivatives - this decreases sebum production, but often causes increases in liver enzymes (exacerbated by steroid use)

True.  Propioni Acnes are on all of us all the time.  The only time they grow and inflame is when they have the proper micro environment to do so.  Just for anybody who wants to know, if you feel the need to take antibiotics, tetracycline taken orally is the most effective treatment I have ever seen for a product that is  so cheap and has the smallest amount of side effects.   

jrgong

• Getbig I
« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2007, 10:37:06 AM »
INCORRECT

see what happends normaly is, when a sin cell dies, it starts to fall off the face, by sliding down. its a process called "roughage".   but, some people (people with acne) their dead skin cells fail to full leave you skin, and when they end up siting on a patch of body where a por ie located9almost everywhere), it becomes clogged and a pimple appears.   this is THE ONLY WAY acne happens.

'efoliation" is the act of scrubbing away all the dead skin cells not removed by "roughage".  "loofas" are products designed to efoliate the body.    

CORRECT

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2007, 11:40:44 AM »
That is not bachne. Those are scars from being shot by a shotgun

Your brilliance has not been overlooked!

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2007, 11:48:30 AM »
He has strange looking skin to begin with; probably too much tanning.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2007, 11:52:36 AM »
I've seen this kind of thing, and always wondered how the pros, who do take copious amounts of gear, get their skin clear, especially the guys back in 70's, 80's seemed to have pretty good skin. And it was pre-airbrushing pics...

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2007, 11:57:28 AM »
Those scars are from years past. Craters left from untreated systic acne most likely. Dude must have some large balls cuz apparently he forgot just how scarred his back is. :o
+1

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2007, 12:03:45 PM »
INCORRECT

CORRECT

how so?  if you neevr have any dead skin cells on your body, clogging the pore.  then how is it possible for acne to develop? it is not possible.  so, to create a situation in which it is impossible to get a pimple...you can do so by exfoliating with intense frequency.

the bacteria is what creates the infection once the pore is clogged. without a clogged pore(dead skin cells left on the body), the bacteria will not creat a pimple.

bbut, an anti biotic...like benzoyl peroxide, is also an effective tool ...just becaus eit is prettyy much impossible to get EVERY dead skin cell ALL the time.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2007, 10:14:08 PM »
maybe he doesn't shower after workouts

I get acne on my shoulders and back if I don't

E
E

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2007, 12:37:05 AM »
how so?  if you neevr have any dead skin cells on your body, clogging the pore.  then how is it possible for acne to develop? it is not possible.  so, to create a situation in which it is impossible to get a pimple...you can do so by exfoliating with intense frequency.

the bacteria is what creates the infection once the pore is clogged. without a clogged pore(dead skin cells left on the body), the bacteria will not creat a pimple.

bbut, an anti biotic...like benzoyl peroxide, is also an effective tool ...just becaus eit is prettyy much impossible to get EVERY dead skin cell ALL the time.

This is the gh15 of bacne.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2007, 09:37:46 AM »
Does he look 35 years old to you?  I thought he was a lot older.

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Bryan Pazdzierz's Bacne
« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2007, 10:10:30 AM »
At least his huge legs and youthful good looks make it all worthwhile...

Man, backne up close is soo gross, I've only seen it bad a couple of times and it seems stupid to prolongue what, for many people, is one of the shittest aspects of puberty. Some bodybuilders are like massive versions of insecure teenagers trying to prove themselves. I'm not trying to be a hater, since hating is generally for dickheads, just musing upon the weirdness of this.

jonsande

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2007, 10:31:07 AM »
All I know is that the puss-filled crater just begging to be popped and youtubed on his left side is just fucking disgusting.  You could put a dime over it and it still wouldn't be covered.  Someone get a paint scraper. 

And is it me, or does his left upper leg not have even close to the thickness of his right? 

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2007, 12:28:04 PM »
All I know is that the puss-filled crater just begging to be popped and youtubed on his left side is just fucking disgusting.  You could put a dime over it and it still wouldn't be covered.  Someone get a paint scraper. 

And is it me, or does his left upper leg not have even close to the thickness of his right? 

It's just the angle of the photo. If you look at several photos you'll see his legs are the same.