Author Topic: Drinking wine only when you cant lift, in order to help you motivate to lift  (Read 4361 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

nice...

i didnt catch the end lyrics clear enough what he say
"goin out west where they appreciate me" ?
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
A

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV

Morrissey is a visionary.
Here he is predicting the demise of Derek Anthony.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  My bad Falcon       folks, falcon is life time ALL DRUG FREE.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
man i have a good video for you, we are on a binary star system with sirius it is why the moon cycle is 29 days yet it takes 27 days for it to go around the earth, why? because the sun is on a path too. not sitting still like conventional scholastic bullshit would teach us

everything is fibinacci numbers and harmonious

another example the planet  venus is only alined with earth at 5 points witch creates a perfect star, 5 is a fibinacci number  1,1,2,3,5,8,13 and so on is the fibinacci sequence of all things

to make a fibinacci sequence you start with one, then the next is one, and the only thing that can grow from one is 1, now you have (1,1) you add the number to the left to get the next number in the sequence 1+1=2 . ...so now you have 1,1,2  now to get the next number or "measuremant" you add to the left (2+1=3) ok so now you have 1,1,2,3    now to get the next number you add to the left as i said before  (3+2=5) now you have 1,1,2,3,5 ...now you see the blueprint of all things created to get the next number you add to left (5+3=8) now am i makeing sense, think of this as a point of light and the measuremant of each spiral outwards is going to be the EXACT measurements i gave you in the fibinacci sequence. because like a spiral each line is longer as you move out of the circle wich is perfect fibinacci demonstration  it is in all things that are perfectly created, this very fibanacci succession of measuremant

5 platonic solids in wich all things exist also has to do with fibinacci

its a numbers game to be understood, and not replaced with guesses and emotions about the world, its a real mathmatical quiz to master

a short cut to perfect knowlege is fibanacci knowledge
Falcon bringing the wisdom as always.