Author Topic: New Eminem Track References Wire Tapping, Political Assassinations, and 9/11  (Read 5492 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Lee Hamilton - 911 Commission Co-Chair Explains Need for New Investigation

&NR

Straw man, I am glad to have you here, my friend. 

When you see things like this - when the men who HEADED the investigation tries to convince the American public that we need a new investigation, doesn't it just make sense?

I mean - how can anyone - from any party - put their faith in this investigation when the very men who ran it call it incomplete?

We need a second 911 investigation.  There has been too much to come out, too many questions, and too many Americans who know they have been lied to.  On Dec 23, 2008, Bush will probably be assignign a sealed blanket pardon to about 3000 people for 'national security actions over the last eight years.'  On Jan 9, 2009, the White House will be releasing all 911 evidence (Part of 911 commish's agreement to hide it all, was that it can be released once bush leaves office.)  From jan 9 to jan 20, Bush will lay very low, I'm guessing.  On Jan 21, following inauguration, GWB and his family will take a much needed vacation to paraguay, to their 100,000 acre compound they just purchased. 

I'm betting on jan 22, people are going to start coming forward, and by march 2009 the wheels will be turning for a second investigation.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
well I'm not sure about the rest of your predictions but I certainly agree that a 2nd investigation is warranted.   Regarding Paraguay - I imagine that there is a lot of brush that needs to be cleared

Thunderfck1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
jadakiss, the game, mos def are also 9/11 truthers.  I read tonight that eminem has been doing more work for them.  talking about getting him on the Loose Change Final Cut soundstrack/movie intro.

wouldn't that be some major shit?  Could MTV really pass up such a monumental video/project from their white dimpled cash register of a rapper?  Could MTV audiences wake up to 9/11 Truth as a result?  If it turns out to be an inside job and his involvement is a catalyst for change, will he end up being one of the most influential artists of all time (many have causes - but Loose Change final cut coming out in theaters is going to open up a lot of eyes to a cause perhaps bigger than all of the rest.)

lol I don't know about anyone else on here, but every time I hear about some breaking news the first thing that pops into my head is "fuck...I wonder what Eminem and The Game think about this?"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
lol I don't know about anyone else on here, but every time I hear about some breaking news the first thing that pops into my head is "f**k...I wonder what Eminem and The Game think about this?"

ahahahahahahahahahah hahahahha BWAAAA HAHAHAh

sadly, there are kids who cannot remember 5 words ever said by Bush, Clinton, Alex Jones, or Brian Williams.  But they know every Game lyric and can list every Eminem tattoo, including the very cute "Rot in Pieces". 

For kids like this - who completely disregard anything from a person in a tie - Eminem will speak the gospel.  And their vote counts just as much as yours or mine!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
http://www.911podcasts.com/files/audio/Eminem_-_The_Re-Up_-_17_Public_Enemy_1.mp3

I gotta admit, this is ont of the better rap songs I've heard in a few years.  Eminem has some seriously strong political wit and saavy.  I don't think anyone here could deliver something this lyrically sharp on a political topic.  If you're a rap fan, check it out.