Author Topic: THIS is why I think the Death Penalty is wrong...  (Read 8385 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
THIS is why I think the Death Penalty is wrong...
« on: March 19, 2008, 01:16:04 AM »
Richard Speck:
At 11:00 PM on July 13, 1966, Speck broke into a townhouse located at 2319 East 100th Street in the Jeffery Manor neighborhood of Chicago. It was functioning as a dormitory for several young student nurses, some of whom were Filipinas. Armed with only a knife, he terrorized the young women, who included Gloria Davy, Patricia Matusek, Nina Schmale, Pamela Wilkening, Suzanne Farris, Mary Ann Jordan, Merlita Gargullo, and Valentina Pasion. Speck, who later claimed he was high on both alcohol and drugs, may have originally planned to commit a routine burglary.[3] Speck held the women in the house for hours, methodically leading them out of the room one by one, stabbing or strangling them to death, then finally raping and strangling his last victim, Gloria Davy. Only one woman, Cora (Corazon) Amurao, escaped because she managed to wriggle under a bed while Speck was out of the room with one of his victims. Speck may have lost count, or he may have known there were eight women living in the townhouse but had been unaware that a ninth student nurse was spending the night there. Amurao stayed hidden until almost 6 AM. When she emerged, she climbed out her northeast bedroom window onto a ledge screaming, "They're all dead! All my friends are dead!"[4
Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Speck

This is what he looked like when he was "all good" ;)

AND THIS IS WHAT HE LOOKED LIKE WHEN HE WAS IN PRISON and Prisoners forced him to become a Queen and
take female hormons so he can grow breasts.
This is why we need to lock these guys up and not just kill them.

I'm looovin it :D :D

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: THIS is why I think the Death Penalty is wrong...
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2008, 01:17:45 AM »
oh and it says a lot if a person like him growing breasts makes him "desirable" to these inmates ::)

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2008, 01:23:36 AM »
It's a waste of taxpayer dollars to keep them alive.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2008, 01:38:59 AM »
The Death Penalty is not a penalty compared to that sorry existence.

Death would probably be freedom, liberation and releasing him from that.

It would be doing him a favor.
Q

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2008, 01:55:07 AM »
so your saying every sex offender should be force to take hormones?  :)
A

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2008, 01:59:34 AM »
Now, wouldn't that be a real frickin' prison-penalty?

That would teach most criminals a lesson.
Q

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2008, 02:04:25 AM »
Now, wouldn't that be a real frickin' prison-penalty?

That would teach most criminals a lesson.
truth.
A

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2008, 02:07:59 AM »

Not if you want to hurt them and make them pay for the rest of their life, otherwise you can also say that keeping Old people in Homes is a waste of money, they certainly don't contribute to society anymore.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2008, 02:09:32 AM »
so your saying every sex offender should be force to take hormones?  :)

No I say every sex offender Mass murdering Serial killing scumbag should be carefully analysed "mentaly disected" so we
can learn as much as possible from him and than when we are done with him we send him to the worst pits in the world.

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2008, 02:21:43 AM »
The Death Penalty is not a penalty compared to that sorry existence.

Death would probably be freedom, liberation and releasing him from that.

It would be doing him a favor.

If that were the case I'd think they would gladly kill themselves. If he's taking hormones and getting raped in prison he probably enjoys it.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2008, 02:39:44 AM »
If that were the case I'd think they would gladly kill themselves. If he's taking hormones and getting raped in prison he probably enjoys it.
I highly doubt he enjoyed it. They made him a tranny. :-\
A

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2008, 03:50:01 PM »
I highly doubt he enjoyed it. They made him a tranny. :-\
he said in that video that "if they knew how much fun i was having in here they'd have never put me in here", he died awhile back i think but i remember how hilarious i thought that clip was when it first hit the news.

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2008, 03:57:19 PM »
Prison is torture.  I think torture is more fitting for violent crimes rather than death...which is just putting them out of their misery.  Put violent crime offenders in a situation where they fear for their lives day in and out and are beaten up every day and the rest of their lives is miserable.  Its what they deserve.  I think the death penalty should only be given to the mentally unstable and insane....because their state of mind isnt right to live in society, they are obviously a threat to everyone, and they wouldnt understand they are being punnished in prison. 

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2008, 07:08:45 PM »

No, it costs more to kill them.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2008, 07:13:21 PM »
People like "pumphard" and "jediknight" who have known pedophilic tendencies should be shot in the head.  A bullet only costs a quarter.

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2008, 07:17:31 PM »
What's the story behind that anyway? How did you catch him on pedo websites?

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2008, 07:32:13 PM »
What's the story behind that anyway? How did you catch him on pedo websites?

Googled "pumphard's" screen name.  Took about 15 seconds to find him on a "questionable" site.  I confronted him about it on the Y board, and within a few minutes of me confronting him, the four posts that were on his account on that site "magically" ::) disappeared (another Y boarder followed the link I posted to his profile page and can back up what I say about those posts disappearing).  Seems pumphard was trying to hide something.  It took him quite a while before he started denying that was his account.  At first he admitted it but then realized he was getting flamed too hard so he started the denials.

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2008, 07:35:09 PM »
Disgusting.

Thealmightyronald

« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2008, 07:37:54 PM »
That's fucking gross and it's what they ALL deserve. Anyone who murders or rapes deserves to be beat the fuck down everyday. He said he enjoys it... fuckin sick.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2008, 07:39:46 PM »
No, it costs more to kill them.
A bullet costs more than keeping them alive for umpteen years ???

Rope is very cheap as well.

So is liquid Draino.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2008, 07:44:28 PM »
Richard Speck:
At 11:00 PM on July 13, 1966, Speck broke into a townhouse located at 2319 East 100th Street in the Jeffery Manor neighborhood of Chicago. It was functioning as a dormitory for several young student nurses, some of whom were Filipinas. Armed with only a knife, he terrorized the young women, who included Gloria Davy, Patricia Matusek, Nina Schmale, Pamela Wilkening, Suzanne Farris, Mary Ann Jordan, Merlita Gargullo, and Valentina Pasion. Speck, who later claimed he was high on both alcohol and drugs, may have originally planned to commit a routine burglary.[3] Speck held the women in the house for hours, methodically leading them out of the room one by one, stabbing or strangling them to death, then finally raping and strangling his last victim, Gloria Davy. Only one woman, Cora (Corazon) Amurao, escaped because she managed to wriggle under a bed while Speck was out of the room with one of his victims. Speck may have lost count, or he may have known there were eight women living in the townhouse but had been unaware that a ninth student nurse was spending the night there. Amurao stayed hidden until almost 6 AM. When she emerged, she climbed out her northeast bedroom window onto a ledge screaming, "They're all dead! All my friends are dead!"[4
Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Speck

This is what he looked like when he was "all good" ;)

AND THIS IS WHAT HE LOOKED LIKE WHEN HE WAS IN PRISON and Prisoners forced him to become a Queen and
take female hormons so he can grow breasts.
This is why we need to lock these guys up and not just kill them.

I'm looovin it :D :D

already posted that a year ago.

he even got boobies in prison.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2008, 07:48:03 PM »
A bullet costs more than keeping them alive for umpteen years ???

Rope is very cheap as well.

So is liquid Draino.

That's what I'm sayin'.  We're way too soft on criminals in this country.  Human rights bla bla bla ::)  Mentally ill wackos like pedos and 1st deg murder multiple offenders can't be rehabilitated.  Why waste good tax payer money letting them eat three meals a day?  Kill 'em.  And make it bloody.

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2008, 07:48:28 PM »
Guys like Pandemonium and Pumphard who admitted they have Pedo addicitions, need to be locked up for ever and experience what they did to their victims.Check out Pandemonium's ugly pedo addiction. The guy was caught with a profile at some kid anime site. Pure trash. There's a nice gas chamber for a guy like that. See for yourself. Poor guy was telling everyone he was talking to RIP offline.,.hahhahahah,,she worked him and denied it..poor guy is trying to hard,,,but he's pedo,,

http://aroms.com/forums/member.html?u=11136

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2008, 07:50:59 PM »
That's what I'm sayin'.  We're way too soft on criminals in this country.  Human rights bla bla bla ::)  Mentally ill wackos like pedos and 1st deg murder multiple offenders can't be rehabilitated.  Why waste good tax payer money letting them eat three meals a day?  Kill 'em.  And make it bloody.
I'm all for public executions, PPV revenues could go to victims families. And maybe some youngsters would think twice before commiting a crime.  And just maybe sick fucks like pumphard and JediKnight would get exactly what they deserve. >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Thealmightyronald

« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2008, 07:51:10 PM »

I don't see why they just do it slaughter house style without telling the public... that's what murderers and rapists should have done to them. I mean I think being beat for hours would make them realize what they've done.

And fuck their rights, did they give their victim rights? No.