Author Topic: Contest Dieting  (Read 34590 times)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Contest Dieting
« Reply #75 on: October 07, 2007, 08:07:52 PM »
AWWWwwwwwww  Cody is so cute.  You should add him to the Pet Board here.  It's a great board.   8)

Thanks rip baby, I do have him in the pet board, he's on the first page in the members pets pics thread.  I took that pic about a month out from my last comp and poor Cody was not caring much for my grouchy ass at that point.  You can see it in his eyes "whats this clown gonna lose it over next?" LOL 

For some reason Im better this time through  :-\

Hey i saw a while back your cat won "cat of the month" very cool  :) what was his/her name again? Something funny I remember.

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #76 on: October 07, 2007, 08:22:43 PM »
Thanks rip baby, I do have him in the pet board, he's on the first page in the members pets pics thread.  I took that pic about a month out from my last comp and poor Cody was not caring much for my grouchy ass at that point.  You can see it in his eyes "whats this clown gonna lose it over next?" LOL 

For some reason Im better this time through  :-\

Hey i saw a while back your cat won "cat of the month" very cool  :) what was his/her name again? Something funny I remember.

Cody's a cutie pie...you'll have to put him up for dog of the month.  I'll promise my vote to him as soon as Sin's chucka wins!   ;D

My cat is Smokey, we adopted him from our friend's supplement store.  He's a big cat, not sure what supplements he was getting into after hours lol.  Smokey is actually the third most popular cat name after Tiger and Tigger.   :)

:)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: October 07, 2007, 08:26:26 PM »
That was it, Smokey.  Man he has cool eyes!! And he does look big!!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: October 09, 2007, 05:05:37 AM »
Some pics from last night.  Tanning had me burnt.  Not happy with my low back/glute region yet.  They are the last to tighten up for me.  Note to self do not abandon squatting.  Lunges/smunges nothing builds a good ass like the old fashion free squat.  We will see how that improves here in the next 2 weeks  :-\

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: October 09, 2007, 05:34:57 AM »
Some pics from last night.  Tanning had me burnt.  Not happy with my low back/glute region yet.  They are the last to tighten up for me.  Note to self do not abandon squatting.  Lunges/smunges nothing builds a good ass like the old fashion free squat.  We will see how that improves here in the next 2 weeks  :-\
Looking good L2H.  :D Never realized what a long torso you had.   :o
:D Weee

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: October 09, 2007, 07:59:41 AM »

Lookin good luv baby!!  Nice butt, glutes look symmetrical to me.   ;)
Don't worry about the backside of your legs, it'll all come together.  They are lean, so the tightness and separation will come easily in the last two weeks.  It's always the last thing for everyone I think.  Your quads look INCREDIBLE, so I have no doubt that the glutes and hammies will be just as good when the time comes. 
Back looks great!!!  I'm excited for you!   :-*

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: October 09, 2007, 02:19:14 PM »
Thanks you guys  :)  Yeah I know the glute/ham area is one of the last to come in, last show it took till the last week. Thanks for the reassurance rip baby.  Im gonna throw that POS camera through the window about any miniute, half the pics it takes are out of focus.  If I didnt expense it for work I would really hate the thing  >:(

Will shave down and try to get some better pics soon, cant believe how fast my hair grows in.  :'(

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: October 09, 2007, 09:20:05 PM »
Pics as promised, OOOOPPPPs!  :P

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: October 10, 2007, 03:52:44 AM »
Pics as promised, OOOOPPPPs!  :P

LUV!!!!!!    :o
Looking stellar...I can't get over your legs!

Your contributions to this board are invaluable.   ;D

:-*

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: October 10, 2007, 04:41:42 AM »

LUV!!!!!!    :o
Looking stellar...I can't get over your legs!

Your contributions to this board are invaluable.   ;D

:-*

Thanks rip  :)  It has been a constant struggle for me to try and get my upper body to catch up with my legs.  I probally need to back off my leg training some and I have over the years.  I really just do 12 sets a week for my quads, thing is I will push hard on the big compound move I do and I grow like a MF from it.  Have been wondering as of late if maybe this lower volume training might be the answer for the rest of me  :-\

Thing is I dont think so......Its a genetic thing.  My legs were big even as a kid and during periods in my life when I was less than regular with my training.  I remember years ago, I fell out of training for a while and when I did return to the gym a good while later as a fat ass, this dude i knew who was a big dude and hard trainer said "man I havent seen you in a while, but knew it was you cause i saw those big ass legs popping out"

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: October 10, 2007, 04:47:05 AM »
teardrops in quads are even separated.  2 weeks right L2H?  I can't wait to see the difference when all protanned as well.

How excited are you?

az

• Getbig III
« Reply #86 on: October 10, 2007, 04:59:20 AM »
looking good bro! what competion are you doing?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: October 10, 2007, 05:05:11 AM »
teardrops in quads are even separated.  2 weeks right L2H?  I can't wait to see the difference when all protanned as well.

How excited are you?

Thanks Laura  :)  Im pretty psyched, yep a little over 2 weeks.  Have to admit I have been having a hard time with this prep, lots of outside stuff has been pulling on me.  But as the date gets near and I keep getting leaner Im getting more and more fired up.  Plus there is a dude I know who thinks this show is his.....uuhhmmm we will see about that!!  Will get some good pics of me after first coat of pro-tan on thursday before the show. 8)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: October 10, 2007, 05:06:57 AM »
looking good bro! what competion are you doing?

Its the NPC Continental USA.  On the 27th

Hows things going for you az?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: October 10, 2007, 01:54:51 PM »
dude u are gonna look sick.

az

• Getbig III
« Reply #90 on: October 10, 2007, 10:30:09 PM »
Its the NPC Continental USA.  On the 27th

Hows things going for you az?

wow, big show! I'm zig zagging my carbs so today I feel like a person again  ;D. I'm 5% bf, my weight is about 160 (I'm 5'8) I'll try to get some pics up soon. I'm doing one on the 27th also then another on Nov 10th. Holding water on the bottom, top is straight. I can feel my glute/ham tie in but can't see it yet, hopefully when I dry out something will be visible!!!

Are you cramping when you pose?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: October 11, 2007, 04:16:13 AM »
wow, big show! I'm zig zagging my carbs so today I feel like a person again  ;D. I'm 5% bf, my weight is about 160 (I'm 5'8) I'll try to get some pics up soon. I'm doing one on the 27th also then another on Nov 10th. Holding water on the bottom, top is straight. I can feel my glute/ham tie in but can't see it yet, hopefully when I dry out something will be visible!!!

No not so much when I pose but am cramping up at times.  The foot ones hurt, but the have had some doozys in the abs and jaw!!

How about you what shows are you doing!  You sound like you look great thats pretty dang big!  Pics would be cool to see  8) 

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: October 11, 2007, 05:05:58 AM »

I wanna see!  I wanna see!

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: October 11, 2007, 05:11:47 AM »
I wanna see too!   ;D

AHhhhhh the cramping....feet, hands, jaws/neck, calves, quads...thank you for reminding me of something I do NOT miss about the contest prep!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: October 11, 2007, 05:14:35 AM »
I wanna see too!   ;D

AHhhhhh the cramping....feet, hands, jaws/neck, calves, quads...thank you for reminding me of something I do NOT miss about the contest prep!

During prep it's always my feet.  During the last couple days....my entire body  :(

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: October 11, 2007, 08:52:28 PM »
A couple more, weighed in at 194lbs today. Right about where I wanna be right now.  Will pull back some on the cardio, I dont want to start dropping weight too fast right now.  Cause once i get to a certian point the stuff just flys off, probally due to the ramped up metabolism.

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: October 12, 2007, 03:50:51 AM »
A couple more, weighed in at 194lbs today. Right about where I wanna be right now.  Will pull back some on the cardio, I dont want to start dropping weight too fast right now.  Cause once i get to a certian point the stuff just flys off, probally due to the ramped up metabolism.

Awesome, good for you...right where you want to be with two weeks left! 
Now is just a matter of refining and cruising.... 8)

You are awfully good at not revealing tooooo much in those pics!   >:(

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: October 12, 2007, 05:08:25 AM »

You are awfully good at not revealing tooooo much in those pics!   >:(

I know rip baby, it's a shame to have to cover up the best part.  :D

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: October 15, 2007, 04:01:48 AM »
Luv you are coming down the home stretch now!! 

This is the final push...what do you have planned for this week?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: October 15, 2007, 01:37:20 PM »
Luv you are coming down the home stretch now!! 

This is the final push...what do you have planned for this week?

Well your right, Im really there right now.  weighed 193 yesterday I just have to lose the water and will be ready to roll.  I drop weight like crazy right now so I have cut back on my cardio and actually ate a little more yesterday.  I will just watch the mirror now, as I will make my weight no problem but just dont want to drop too much weight now.

My bud who is also doing this show and has one some titles (you may have seen him in that altoids ad that said "nice altoids" it was an ad they had that showed a BB in a front lat spread I think)  but anyhow the dude was trying to get me to understand that I cant be afraid to eat right now.  And hes right people sometimes really cut cals at this point and flattenout.  So we will see.  Just wanna keep the stress away and be relaxed and do what I do.  Cause I know what it takes.    :)

Hope to get somemore pics up this week!