Author Topic: 2011 Olympia - Jay Cutler and his 'bicep' changed my opinion  (Read 26746 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: 2011 Olympia - Jay Cutler and his 'bicep' changed my opinion
« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2011, 12:45:34 PM »
MD Radio

with
Shawn Ray

Jay Cutler Interview starts at the 20min mark

http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php/116508-JAY-CUTLER-SPEAKS-ON-MD-RADIO-TONIGHT!!!!-4pm-PDT-7pm-EDT!!-DONT-MISS-IT!!

Funny how the "Tear"  gave him more of a peak.  What a lying sack of oil shit.

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2011, 12:51:50 PM »

Albert Beckles would be jealous of Jay's left arm. 

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2011, 02:19:59 PM »
Jay's right forearm seems to have atrophied to a large degree as well.
Nerve damage?

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #54 on: September 21, 2011, 03:29:47 PM »

It if it was a complete tear, it could give him that peak, since there wouldn't be any tendon attaching the bicep to the forearm, creating the muscle to roll up under the skin.  (See http://orthoinfo.aaos.org/topic.cfm?topic=a00376 and picture below.)  Still, Jay made it sound like it was a slight tear resulting in a hematoma, not a complete tear, so more likely oil.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #55 on: September 21, 2011, 03:53:00 PM »
I think Mon_of_Steel is just shocked that the sport is f#cked... From top to bottom; it's a disgrace. He thought some guys knew better than to shamelessly advertise/display the fact that they have "foreign material" in their biceps! I think he would've just rather had Jay not step onstage in that state. Just bow out of show before prejudging.

But Jay stepped onstage, he put himself in a position where he felt the need to lie. Jay was afraid of what people would think if he told the truth. So he tried to hide the truth. The lie he told was insulting to our intelligence. So yes; Jay's reputation took a hit. People loss some respect for him.

Its good that it happened!!! It shows how the sport truly is.... Even at the top. It's f#cked up.

good post.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: September 21, 2011, 05:45:43 PM »
Maybe it's a tumour

littlechris

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: September 21, 2011, 05:53:44 PM »
I hope someone who knows Jay passes this on to him.

I've loved bodybuilding  since I was a teen and followed it through the 90's into the 2000's.  As a young teen I was fooled by the drug use in bodybuilding as was a wrestling fan who thought the WWF was real.  I bought every supplement from every ad and followed every FLEX magazine workout religiously but never looked close to any of your guys in the mags.  Dan Duchaine really opened my eyes as did Craig Titus about drug use in bodybuilding.  I always admired guys from Arnold to Lou to Flex and you, although over time I lost a lot of respect for Flex due to his suspect calves and implant or oil use..  I followed your career from early on and knew one day you'd be Mr. Olympia.  

Fast forward to today.  I still thought of you as one of the good guys in the IFBB.  A hard working blue collar guy who got to the top through perseverance, blood and sweat.  I'm not naive to realize that there are a lot of bodybuilders with suspect body parts that were most likely filled with synthol, seo or other crap.  I never suspected you'd be as stupid as the others to use it.  What I saw on Friday has forever changed my opinion of you.  Just as I had lost all respect for Flex, I have lost all respect for you.  You should be ashamed of yourself for even stepping on stage with that injection welt on your arm and then making up phony lies as to how it happened.  Sure you can convince most of your followers that cell-tech will make them win Mr. Olympia but your lie about your arm shows how little respect you have for your fans and for fans of bodybuilding in general.  You were once thought of as an ambassador to the sport but now you are just a liar and cheat like the rest of them.  The fact that you couldn't build decent biceps over the last 20 years of bodybuilding and resorted to injecting oil into them the day of a contest is just pathetic.

I hope that you never set foot on stage again and I hope your sponsors drop you as soon as possible.  People claim that someone like Kai will never win because of his checkered past and that sponsors don't want him because of it would demonstrate what hypocrites they are if they keep on sponsoring you after the most egregious display I have ever seen by a Mr. Olympia winner.   You have lost all respect from me and hopefully many others who you have condescended with your idiotic lies.

MOS.

THIS

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #58 on: September 21, 2011, 05:54:52 PM »
Blame the ifbb and the judging. They are the ones who want this look and have the power to change it but they dont.  Ironically if Jay publicly announced what oil he injects in there the judges would not give him good placings. See fella it's all about secrecy. Do it but dont admit it or get caught. Plus his endorsement contracts would drop him if he admitted oil use.

You mean like:

Bob Paris = never won another show after openly admitting he was gay.

Chris Dickerson = Mr. Olympia, who never openly admitted to being gay.

BBing is a farce, sit back and let the powers that be "think" they're fooling you.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #59 on: September 24, 2011, 02:04:12 AM »
You mean like:

Bob Paris = never won another show after openly admitting he was gay.

Chris Dickerson = Mr. Olympia, who never openly admitted to being gay.

BBing is a farce, sit back and let the powers that be "think" they're fooling you.

;D

Kwon3

« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2018, 06:05:11 PM »
Hey Shawn Ray, since you're back on getbig, what's your opinion on Jay's oily arms in those last, dispiriting years of his otherwise distinguished bodybuilding career?