Author Topic: Obama leaking private conversation with Bush  (Read 11379 times)

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
Obama leaking private conversation with Bush
« on: November 11, 2008, 09:24:34 AM »
Bush trying to work with the man and he leaks the private conversation for political advantage?

Seems kind of underhanded. Reminds me of when Bush first met Obama and tried to be nice to the guy only to get burned.

http://www.drudgereport.com/flashbol.htm

BUSH ANGER: OBAMA AIDES LEAK CHAT DETAILS
Tue Nov 11 2008 09:28:10 ET

Just hours after President Bush and President-elect Obama met in the Oval Office of the White House, details of their confidential conversation began leaking out to the press, igniting anger from the president, sources claim.

"Senator Obama would be wise to keep close counsel," a top Bush source warned.

"BUSH AND OBAMA AT ODDS OVER AID FOR AUTO INDUSTRY," splashed the NEW YORK TIMES in an exclusive Monday evening, quoting "people familiar with the discussion."

The two met at the White House in private, without staff.

"Bush indicated at the meeting that he might support some aid and a broader economic stimulus package if Obama and congressional Democrats dropped their opposition to a free-trade agreement with Colombia," claimed the TIMES.

MORE

The ASSOCIATED PRESS quickly followed with details of the conversation, citing "aides who described the discussion on grounds of anonymity, citing the private nature of the meeting."

Bush advisers view the leaks as an effort to undermine the president's remaining days in office.

"Senator Obama may not be familiar with a long-standing tradition of presidents holding their private conversations, private," a senior adviser explained to the DRUDGE REPORT.

Developing...

Dan-O

• Getbig V
Re: Obama leaking private conversation with Bush
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2008, 09:37:30 AM »
Thus far I must say I'm not impressed with the guy.  Yeah, he's wildly popular.  So are actors and rock stars but I don't want them leading the country.  Unless it's Ted Nugent.  But that's for another thread.

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2008, 09:38:29 AM »
I was/am willing to give him a chance, but petty shit like this is really making me nervous.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2008, 09:39:26 AM »
Yeah I read this, Obama and his naive staff of dipshits need to realizer this is bigboy land now and all the happy horsehit about hope and change is gone. Its all about Intel briefings and keeping the wolf away from the door. Its not about Pallin or Hilary saying stupid things, or any of the rest of the campaign bs.
L

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2008, 09:45:45 AM »
Bush trying to work with the man and he leaks the private conversation for political advantage?

Seems kind of underhanded. Reminds me of when Bush first met Obama and tried to be nice to the guy only to get burned.

I hardly see leaking a private coversation wherein it is disclosed that the current POTUS wants to play scratch my back with the economy, in the same light as the leaking of a covert CIA oprative's identity. You've got a shitty economy on your hands and Bush is dragging his heels about assisting it, in order to push through another free trade agreement? I guess you guys are waiting until the anal lube runs out before you start screaming. Obama is looking out for the economy, while the other guy is trying to play politics in the few months he has remaining.
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2008, 09:50:43 AM »
He shouldn't have leaked the details.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2008, 09:52:15 AM »
 Not sure this guy can be trusted.
E

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2008, 09:53:36 AM »
It's been a week, people. Get over it!!

Are you homos really going to dissect every word/action of the guy for the next 8 years?

Fuck it's gonna get boring and old here!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2008, 09:54:40 AM »
Are you homos really going to dissect every word/action of the guy for the next 8 years?

yes.  We did that against dubya as well.

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2008, 09:55:46 AM »
I hardly see leaking a private coversation wherein it is disclosed that the current POTUS wants to play scratch my back with the economy, in the same light as the leaking of a covert CIA oprative's identity. You've got a shitty economy on your hands and Bush is dragging his heels about assisting it, in order to push through another free trade agreement? I guess you guys are waiting until the anal lube runs out before you start screaming. Obama is looking out for the economy, while the other guy is trying to play politics in the few months he has remaining.

You are trying to undermine the current president, it just show a great lack of character and signs of what is to come.  What is it with you liberals that you always have to justify bullshit behavior with a somewhat similar but completely irrelievant situation to justify moronic behavior?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2008, 09:56:37 AM »
It's been a week, people. Get over it!!

Fuck it's gonna get boring and old here!!

He had a private meeting with the President of the United States. If he can not respect that position, maybe people will not respect him.
E

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2008, 09:58:50 AM »

Jag....Obama and his naive staff of isiots need to keep their fucking mouth shut. If they can't keep their mouths shut about this, god knows what else they will flap their gums about once the messiah is sworn in. All ir will take is some starry eyed 26 year old staffer to run her mouth about some op in the Middle East and alot of people will get killed. This is real, not some campaign with bs speeches and hope and dream mantra's.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2008, 09:58:52 AM »
you know the part where you're about to reply but you realize the person and their point is FUBAR... yea....

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2008, 10:02:06 AM »
yes.  We did that against dubya as well.

The man ain't even been sworn in yet and y'all are talking shit. :)

He had a private meeting with the President of the United States. If he can not respect that position, maybe people will not respect him.

Like it was really private, LOL! It's over and people are still grasping at straws.

Intellectually, I get that you guys aren't responsible to entertain me... but fuck, it doesn't even seem like you are making an effort to do anything but be boring and keep ragging on every minute detail.  :)

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2008, 10:02:52 AM »
you know the part where you're about to reply but you realize the person and their point is FUBAR... yea....

Then why waste everyones time posting bs that doesnt contribute to the discussion.

Obviously its news that people care about as its a just sad that the guy has been greeted with hospitality from the president from the day he first came to congress, but cant show the slightest inkling of respect. I mean c'mon....

Talk to the man one on one. Why resort to name calling and underhanded behavior? Is Obama a man or a weasel?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2008, 10:03:17 AM »
His people need to shut their mouths..the press and yes the American people don't have a right to know eveything that goes on.
L

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2008, 10:03:58 AM »
His people need to shut their mouths..the press and yes the American people don't have a right to know eveything that goes on.

Black folk like to gossip. Even in the movie theaters.
E

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2008, 10:04:52 AM »
The man ain't even been sworn in yet and y'all are talking shit. :)

Like it was really private, LOL! It's over and people are still grasping at straws.

Intellectually, I get that you guys aren't responsible to entertain me... but fuck, it doesn't even seem like you are making an effort to do anything but be boring and keep ragging on every minute detail.  :)

This isnt a non event like you are playing it out to be. its not a meaning less detail like palins microphone in her ear or her wardrobe. the game is over and this is the real shit.

The conversation was between the two men. and Obama opens his big mouth in order to put pressure on bush because he didnt get what he wanted.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2008, 10:06:14 AM »
The actual topic might not be a huge issue, unless u consider free trade with Columbia big, its what it implies. These kids who will be running arround the White House have no idea the pond they just jumped into.
L

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2008, 10:06:26 AM »
Seems in poor judgement to leak the details of a president to president private meeting.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2008, 10:07:43 AM »
Why are some democrats opposed to free trade with Colombia?

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2008, 10:22:01 AM »
Seems in poor judgement to leak the details of a president to president private meeting.

X2

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2008, 10:25:01 AM »
I think history will show that Obama's nothing but a punk with a slick, polished exterior.  There, I said it and I feel so much better.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2008, 10:25:45 AM »
Why are some democrats opposed to free trade with Colombia?

Part of that agreement will involve setting up US military installations on the border with Venezuela.

Many people think it'll be 5 minutes after we have bases and troops ready that there is another Gulf of Tonken incident to take down Hugo and his nation, which is 5th in the world in oil exports.  He sells 1/2 of his oil to the USA, but the other 50% is sold to unfriendly nations at half the price.

Would it be good for us to control his oil?  yep.
Can we afford another war at the moment?  Um..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2008, 11:52:49 AM »

That is because Obama is a media creation and a farce.

If I were GWB, I would not even look at Obama at this point.  I would hand him the keys an wish him good luck. 

Obama got the white house solely blaming GWB for every problem on earth.  For GWB to now be showing the guy around the white house like a tour guide is just humiliating.