Author Topic: If you voted for Obama  (Read 1407 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
If you voted for Obama
« on: October 13, 2014, 11:33:09 PM »

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Re: If you voted for Obama
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2014, 11:51:45 PM »
He sucks ass but is better than Bush, Mccain, Palin and Romney.

A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2014, 11:55:11 PM »
He sucks ass but is better than Bush, Mccain, Palin and Romney.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha hasshahahahahahshshahhsh ahah

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2014, 12:11:21 AM »
Truth hurts.

Thats why the American people elected Obama twice.

He's simply better than the repub alternatives - and thats a fact.

Democracy ftw!

Love live AMERICA.  8)
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2014, 04:41:19 AM »
Majority of Americans are liberals. 

Sure they'll call themselves conservative in self described polls.  Then they will support lib policy and elect libs like Obama repeatedly. 

Proof is in the pudding.  Half of the "repubs" in get big have voted Clinton 92, loved Romney, admire Christie, and support amnesty, and don't support impeachment.  But they wear that conservative t-shirt, of course.  They're conservatives in polls but rino in reality. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2014, 09:36:16 AM »
Majority of Americans are liberals. 

Sure they'll call themselves conservative in self described polls.  Then they will support lib policy and elect libs like Obama repeatedly. 

Proof is in the pudding.  Half of the "repubs" in get big have voted Clinton 92, loved Romney, admire Christie, and support amnesty, and don't support impeachment.  But they wear that conservative t-shirt, of course.  They're conservatives in polls but rino in reality. 

You keep saying this. link?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2014, 10:34:50 AM »
Truth hurts.

Thats why the American people elected Obama twice.

He's simply better than the repub alternatives - and thats a fact.

Democracy ftw!

Love live AMERICA.  8)

He's just very good at winning elections.  His leadership after winning sucks.  He lacks the work ethic, integrity, and humility to be an effective leader.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2014, 10:37:46 AM »
He won because in general people are stupid.   People wanted free stuff so they voted for the guy who promised it to them. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2014, 11:13:49 AM »
You keep saying this. link?

link?  LOL  obama won the last 2 elections. 

Okay, everyone... what % of americans are actual Cruz/Rand/RonPaul/Chaffertz conservatives?

Share a number, please.   Cause MAYBE we have 50% repubs, IF you want to include the RINOs, but they're half-liberal anyway.  They support amnesty, and/or they're okay with no impeachment, etc.  They love Romney, they  keep talking about christie's great chances in 2016. 

See, I don't count them as conservatives.  I call them "self-proclaimed" republicans.   They wear a GOP t-shirt, but ted cruz would wipe his ass with their resolve.

So maybe we're just different there. If they're soft on lib issues, they're not conservaitves.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2014, 11:14:56 AM »
He won because in general people are stupid.   People wanted free stuff so they voted for the guy who promised it to them. 

33, you mix it up with all sorts of people daily.  you're in the melting pot of america, you're not insulated in a goldfish bowl like me, coach, beach bum (we really are, we see the same people daily plus visitors). 

33, what's your take... when you talk to 20 people today, are ten of them actual conservatives?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2014, 11:20:02 AM »

33, you mix it up with all sorts of people daily.  you're in the melting pot of america, you're not insulated in a goldfish bowl like me, coach, beach bum (we really are, we see the same people daily plus visitors). 

33, what's your take... when you talk to 20 people today, are ten of them actual conservatives?

Where I live maybe 3/10 at best.   

The rest are welfare leaches like benny, commies like straw, the radical lezbo types like fluke Hillary, etc, then youhave racist minorities, govt public workers who are leeches too, etc  - all people on the taxpayer tit

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2014, 11:24:45 AM »
Where I live maybe 3/10 at best.   

The rest are welfare leaches like benny, commies like straw, the radical lezbo types like fluke Hillary, etc, then youhave racist minorities, govt public workers who are leeches too, etc  - all people on the taxpayer tit

I would agree with you.  When I live, MAYBE 30%.  But yes, at least 7 in ten people are stoners, lazy, entitled, whiny, okay with certain crimes because hey, fck the police, hey the govt owes me, etc.

They're shady, looking for shortcuts.  Whores and cheats.  Immature and entitled. This new generation, raised by facebook, doesn't feel guilt for the bad things they do.  They're too busy getting propped up by liberal educators telling them it's okay to break rules/laws because hey, it's your right.  Religion used to be involved in so much of our lives, and bit by bit, it's been pushed out.  I dislike that very much.  (Not to move the convo that direction, but I think banning religion from so many places means kids grow up without that very positive influence).

Morally corrupt generation, that's what I'd call this new group.  Not all, but WAY MORE than our generation or those before us. 

So yes, I agree with you - there's NO WAY half the people in america are conservatives.  Prez romney and mccain would agree.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2014, 11:25:42 AM »

lol.  This is why I don't read a lot of what you post.  YOU are the one who lives in a fishbowl.  That's why you believe in so many loony conspiracy theories.  Unlike you, I interact with people from all over the country (and the world), so I have a decent understanding of how people from all walks think.  

BTW, are you a libertarian or a Republican this week?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2014, 11:29:52 AM »
lol.  This is why I don't read a lot of what you post.  YOU are the one who lives in a fishbowl.  That's why you believe in so many loony conspiracy theories.  Unlike you, I interact with people from all over the country (and the world), so I have a decent understanding of how people from all walks think. 

BTW, are you a libertarian or a Republican this week?

beach bum,

if you cannot see a different in the moral composition of ten people on the street - today vs 20 years ago - then I have to say you're not looking very hard :(

Yes, you live in hawaii, you interact with tourists just like I do... but they're the wealthy ones that can afford to fly to hawaii to kick back.   Your biggest exports are tourism, military, and what else?

Dude, it's not a knock on you... just saying you don't deal with the illegal aliens that tony sees in TX.  You don't deal with the crime and slime that 333386 sees.  You don't see the liberal entitlement group that coach sees.  You don't see the drug-addled generation of shit that I see in poor parts of FL.

I'm not hating on you, but I think everyone would agree hawaii isn't representative of the USA.  The people from all over that you interact with, they aren't the bottom 50% lol, let's be honest here...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2014, 11:56:53 AM »
beach bum,

if you cannot see a different in the moral composition of ten people on the street - today vs 20 years ago - then I have to say you're not looking very hard :(

Yes, you live in hawaii, you interact with tourists just like I do... but they're the wealthy ones that can afford to fly to hawaii to kick back.   Your biggest exports are tourism, military, and what else?

Dude, it's not a knock on you... just saying you don't deal with the illegal aliens that tony sees in TX.  You don't deal with the crime and slime that 333386 sees.  You don't see the liberal entitlement group that coach sees.  You don't see the drug-addled generation of shit that I see in poor parts of FL.

I'm not hating on you, but I think everyone would agree hawaii isn't representative of the USA.  The people from all over that you interact with, they aren't the bottom 50% lol, let's be honest here...

Listen you lying liar, I have been all over the country interacting with people from all walks of life, including numerous visits to your state of Florida.  I was just in Washington, California, and Texas over the past couple weeks.  You?  You live and work in your house.  You don't interact with a cross section of people on a regular basis, which explains all the stupid stuff you say on this board. 

So let's be honest here.  Well, I know that's apparently impossible for you, so let ME be honest here:  you don't know what the heck you're talking about.  Get out of the house and experience real people and perhaps you'll mature and see the world as it really is, rather than falling for the kinds of absurd things that belong on back pages of the National Enquirer.   

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2014, 12:13:59 PM »
Listen you lying liar, I have been all over the country interacting with people from all walks of life, including numerous visits to your state of Florida.  I was just in Washington, California, and Texas over the past couple weeks.  You?  You live and work in your house.  You don't interact with a cross section of people on a regular basis, which explains all the stupid stuff you say on this board. 

So let's be honest here.  Well, I know that's apparently impossible for you, so let ME be honest here:  you don't know what the heck you're talking about.  Get out of the house and experience real people and perhaps you'll mature and see the world as it really is, rather than falling for the kinds of absurd things that belong on back pages of the National Enquirer.   

I like this guy
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2014, 12:19:25 PM »
well, let's do this.

you keep on believing 50.1% of the population is conservative.  Even though the elections say otherwise.

you keep on believing there is no generational moral/work ethic decline, no great liberalization in education.

you keep believing that anyone who supports amnesty or keeping obama in office is a 'conservative'.

I just can't go on believing we live in a conservation nation.  Not anymore.  I think at least 50% of the nation is liberal, or in that weird "I'm a republican but I love all these RINO/lib issues".   Not Cru repubs, that's for sure.

I know it sucks, to look around and realize this place we love is more than half-filled with liberals.  But I truly think that's the case.  Repubs have won 2 of the last 6 prez elections by a squeaker state.  Dems have won 4 of 6 by healthy margins. 

I think until we admit the population is NOT the same group we had under Reagan, there can be no adjustment of strategy to educate these voters on the merits of conservative ideals.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2014, 12:25:24 PM »
I like this guy

The artist formerly known as Beach Bum.   :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2014, 12:33:02 PM »
well, let's do this.

you keep on believing 50.1% of the population is conservative.  Even though the elections say otherwise.

you keep on believing there is no generational moral/work ethic decline, no great liberalization in education.

you keep believing that anyone who supports amnesty or keeping obama in office is a 'conservative'.

I just can't go on believing we live in a conservation nation.  Not anymore.  I think at least 50% of the nation is liberal, or in that weird "I'm a republican but I love all these RINO/lib issues".   Not Cru repubs, that's for sure.

I know it sucks, to look around and realize this place we love is more than half-filled with liberals.  But I truly think that's the case.  Repubs have won 2 of the last 6 prez elections by a squeaker state.  Dems have won 4 of 6 by healthy margins.  

I think until we admit the population is NOT the same group we had under Reagan, there can be no adjustment of strategy to educate these voters on the merits of conservative ideals.

No, let's do this:  on those occasions when I'm not ignoring what you post, how about I point out the repeated false statements you make.  Like your comment about winning elections.  Someone who lives in a fishbowl will conclude that the majority of the country is liberal because Obama (a liberal you voted and kneepad for) won the last two presidential elections.  People who don't have their head up Obama's rear end, however, will realize that Republicans control the House, are poised to take the Senate, hold the majority of governorships, and a majority of the state legislatures by a large margin.  I'm not saying that is good or bad.  Just pointing out the facts.  

I know it's hard to use the facts when you're prone to just constantly make stuff up, but the facts are your friend.   :)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2014, 01:15:17 PM »
Its kind of hard to explain what is becoming a republican near monopoly on state level government. Kansas hasn't worked out well but people are pretty happy with what they have locally. That shit will change as it always does. But look at Maryland...3% of the population now support their dingbat governor running for president. He's already fucked that state up...no need to further harm the country. Dems have demographics on their side as we keep hearing but for now it looks pretty red. I think people prefer a split government anyway. If Obama was a real leader more would get done...he does very little to cross the divide.
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2014, 01:38:25 PM »
Its kind of hard to explain what is becoming a republican near monopoly on state level government. Kansas hasn't worked out well but people are pretty happy with what they have locally. That shit will change as it always does. But look at Maryland...3% of the population now support their dingbat governor running for president. He's already fucked that state up...no need to further harm the country. Dems have demographics on their side as we keep hearing but for now it looks pretty red. I think people prefer a split government anyway. If Obama was a real leader more would get done...he does very little to cross the divide.

I agree.  At least Clinton, with all his faults, worked with Republicans in Congress. 

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2014, 02:27:22 PM »

If you believe that Obama was born in Kenya and there's a conspiracy that spans decades and involves multiple countries and thousands of people to make it seem like he was born in Hawaii and get him elected President, then what are you? ;D

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2014, 04:08:30 PM »

How's your retirement account made out over the last few years, Dumbo?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2014, 05:12:07 PM »
How's your retirement account made out over the last few years, Dumbo?

You're an idiot at best. But in about the last week or so I've lost almost $13k in stocks.

I want you to go back and really think about that dumbass statement.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2014, 06:07:54 PM »
You're an idiot at best. But in about the last week or so I've lost almost $13k in stocks.

I want you to go back and really think about that dumbass statement.

That must sting. I never look at my investments on a day-to-day basis.