Author Topic: Forum going downhill rapidly?  (Read 9743 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Forum going downhill rapidly?
« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2013, 07:08:30 PM »
Douge de Bordue aka French Mastiff aka the dog from the movie Turner and Hooch.

She killed a family of skunks 5 in total about a month ago. Nothing like the combo of blood and fresh skunk smell fucking everywhere!!

How did you get rid of the smell?

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #51 on: August 03, 2013, 07:08:54 PM »

She killed a family of skunks 5 in total about a month ago. Nothing like the combo of blood and fresh skunk smell fucking everywhere!!

Great dog....I have kids so I have this beast for them.

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: August 03, 2013, 07:10:29 PM »
Great dog....I have kids so I have this beast for them.
i love all dogs bro. its not exaggeration to say that if i saw your dog hanging off a cliff and some kid also hanging off the cliff, i would save your dog and kick the kid. not kidding.

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: August 03, 2013, 07:12:53 PM »
How did you get rid of the smell?
Hydrogen Peroxide, Dawn Dish Soap, Backing soda, and water. The combo somehow eats the skunk odor instead of just covering it up or washing it away. I would say it was 95% effective.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 03, 2013, 07:17:24 PM »
i love all dogs bro. its not exaggeration to say that if i saw your dog hanging off a cliff and some kid also hanging off the cliff, i would save your dog and kick the kid. not kidding.

I most cases dogs are far better then people.

Love my Boston Terrier!

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #55 on: August 03, 2013, 07:31:03 PM »

getbig
is
getbig

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #56 on: August 03, 2013, 07:38:38 PM »
SHUTDOWN!!!

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #57 on: August 03, 2013, 08:12:39 PM »

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #58 on: August 03, 2013, 08:56:26 PM »
njflex even say's so on my birth certificate ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 03, 2013, 08:59:35 PM »
I most cases dogs are far better then people.

Love my Boston Terrier!

Sweet little face

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #60 on: August 03, 2013, 09:29:22 PM »
 :D ;D

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #61 on: August 03, 2013, 10:03:23 PM »
I'm down to just one account, I can't remember my logins for the other ones.  ;D

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #62 on: August 03, 2013, 10:23:00 PM »
I'm down to just one account, I can't remember my logins for the other ones.  ;D

Boobootittyfuck69 was one of them
Y

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #63 on: August 03, 2013, 10:54:37 PM »

i rescued a 7 month old douge named Hugo. he suffered from seizuers. he was on anti epileptics. he was the sweetest, most loving dog i have ever met. he kept getting bounced from home to home cause he needed special care. he came to me and i had the time money and resources to give him an awesome life. i lost him 3 months ago. he passed of a seizure on night. too much damage done. want to throw up just thinking about it. such an amazing animal. just couldnt catch a break. hes buried under a oak tree down by the marsh in front of the house. best spot i could find for him. something about that dog made him very special. i think it was how much he loved me when he saw i wasnt going to abandon him. breaks my fucking heart bro.

they are awesome dogs bro.
b

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #64 on: August 03, 2013, 10:56:33 PM »
Been going downhill since 2006.  

Also, there's never been more than 7 different people actively posting spread out over their few hundred gimmicks accounts.

333386 - one account - no gimmicks ever

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #65 on: August 03, 2013, 10:59:11 PM »
i rescued a 7 month old douge named Hugo. he suffered from seizuers. he was on anti epileptics. he was the sweetest, most loving dog i have ever met. he kept getting bounced from home to home cause he needed special care. he came to me and i had the time money and resources to give him an awesome life. i lost him 3 months ago. he passed of a seizure on night. too much damage done. want to throw up just thinking about it. such an amazing animal. just couldnt catch a break. hes buried under a oak tree down by the marsh in front of the house. best spot i could find for him. something about that dog made him very special. i think it was how much he loved me when he saw i wasnt going to abandon him. breaks my fucking heart bro.

they are awesome dogs bro.

Bro, you have a sweet lookin house!

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 03, 2013, 11:03:11 PM »
Bro, you have a sweet lookin house!

thanks broski. dream home, then again i dream simpler than some. but for what it is, it suits me right down to the ground. told my dad i could win the lotto and i'd never sell this property. i hope to be blessed enough to die here, as just being here is a blessing in itself. ive been blessed in life thats for sure.

b

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #67 on: August 03, 2013, 11:04:49 PM »
thanks broski. dream home. told my dad i could win the lotto and i'd never sell this property. i hope to be blessed enough to die here, as just being here is a blessing in itself. ive been blessed in life thats for sure.

That house + dogs + no one physique = major panty dropper.  8)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #68 on: August 03, 2013, 11:11:15 PM »
thanks broski. dream home, then again i dream simpler than some. but for what it is, it suits me right down to the ground. told my dad i could win the lotto and i'd never sell this property. i hope to be blessed enough to die here, as just being here is a blessing in itself. ive been blessed in life thats for sure.

Good house how do you keep it clean I know you got dog hair.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: August 03, 2013, 11:23:34 PM »
That house + dogs + no one physique = major panty dropper.  8)

i cannot lie bro. i do ok. lol

but truthfully bro- i dont do it for chicks. this, the property, the dogs, my training is all for myself. if i did all this for broads it'd be empty at the end of the day. kinda funny how everything just falls into place when done for the right reasons in life.

dude, its so ODD. so anyway this spring i made maple syrup. i have 45 ares of hardwood, about 25 or so is sugar maple. so im like fuck it, theres a sugar shack on the property with all the equipment, im going to learn how to do this, right?! so im out there tapping trees w dozer in my flannel and green insulated rubber boots and my ball cap in the snow w my dog doing this stuff right? i boiled down 130 gallons of sap. made about 12 liters of syrup. so fast forward to this summer. im at a pool party. i get talking to this chick. an easy 8/8.5 on my scale and i dont give out 8's that often. ive never given out a 9 in real life. thats how tight it is. anyway. she was another level bro. so she really digging me were having this awesome conversation. asks me where i live. told her. shes like what do you do for fun up there. i told her the maple syrup story bro and she loved it. like she was stunned i guess that someone who looks like me got dressed up in flannel and rubber boots and went in the bush w his dog to make maple syrup.

lol thought i'd share bro. thought you could appreciate that.  :)

b

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #70 on: August 03, 2013, 11:26:53 PM »
i cannot lie bro. i do ok. lol

but truthfully bro- i dont do it for chicks. this, the property, the dogs, my training is all for myself. if i did all this for broads it'd be empty at the end of the day. kinda funny how everything just falls into place when done for the right reasons in life.

dude, its so ODD. so anyway this spring i made maple syrup. i have 45 ares of hardwood, about 25 or so is sugar maple. so im like fuck it, theres a sugar shack on the property with all the equipment, im going to learn how to do this, right?! so im out there tapping trees w dozer in my flannel and green insulated rubber boots and my ball cap in the snow w my dog doing this stuff right? i boiled down 130 gallons of sap. made about 12 liters of syrup. so fast forward to this summer. im at a pool party. i get talking to this chick. an easy 8/8.5 on my scale and i dont give out 8's that often. ive never given out a 9 in real life. thats how tight it is. anyway. she was another level bro. so she really digging me were having this awesome conversation. asks me where i live. told her. shes like what do you do for fun up there. i told her the maple syrup story bro and she loved it. like she was stunned i guess that someone who looks like me got dressed up in flannel and rubber boots and went in the bush w his dog to make maple syrup.

lol thought i'd share bro. thought you could appreciate that.  :)

I'm sure you slay em my man.  Hell I'm all hot and bothered just from reading your lumberjack story.   :D

Spot on about living your life for yourself...best advice given.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 03, 2013, 11:31:31 PM »
Good house how do you keep it clean I know you got dog hair.

dude a dyson on hardwood is awesome. i didnt think it would work but its terrific.
b

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #72 on: August 03, 2013, 11:46:34 PM »
People should not be afraid of being judged by others, especially in a place like this. People that post on these boards have the option of being anonymous, being habitual liars, or hiding absolutely nothing.

Opinions here are just that: Opinions.

In general, an opinion is a judgment, viewpoint, or statement about matters commonly considered to be subjective, i.e. based on that which is less than absolutely certain, and is the result of emotion or interpretation of facts. What distinguishes fact from opinion is that facts are verifiable, i.e. can be objectively proven to have occurred.

That being said, have fun. If you obsess or become troubled or notice that your mind is continually distracted in a negative way by a forum like this, I would dare say that this forum is not for you.

If, on the other hand, you can look at topic with total subjectivity and light-heartedness, then stay. Laugh. Have fun. Don't take things too personal.

Is there anyone here that can throw out a judgement towards you that would actually force you to attempt to drastically change who you are and how you think? If you are negative and can be changed into someone more positive, then great. But, if you are negative, and low self-esteem is chewing you up alive, people here can sense that much like a shark can smell blood. Then the bashing frenzy begins and hence the word(s) "Meltdown" ~

As far as what Ron moderates on this board, I would have to guess that most people who do not run an internet forum would have absolutely no idea what he goes through just to keep this board running. Babysitting is going to be his last priority and I'm sure that if you were to ask him, he would prefer that we could all babysit ourselves (hence "moderators") because obviously we can't and we are human, which in turn causes things to get out of hand and highly exaggerated.

BTW, for the record "Dyslexic" has only one account on Getbig.

My advice: Chill out or don't log on. There are good people here. Even the ones who go out of their way to stir up the shit are really not who you think they are. Like I said "Anonymity" ~ it can be used or abused. If you let them get you, you lose and they accomplish what they set out to do. That's why we all know who the regular posters are who meltdown. It's because they do it all the time.

There is a lot to learn here if you can sift through the garbage and I'm sure that has a lot to do with Ron's reasoning for keeping this boat afloat.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #73 on: August 04, 2013, 12:52:21 AM »
 great dogs and great house no one

ukjeff

« Reply #74 on: August 04, 2013, 12:54:51 AM »