Author Topic: Cruz for President Announces $26.5 Million Raised Since Campaign Launch; $12.2 M  (Read 468 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
While the 3 douchebags (Trump, FioRINO and Carson) Try to out-jackass each other in the media, Cruz keeps on plugging away, stacking up money and building up his base.

Cruz or lose. 

Cruz for President
TedCruz.org

Cruz “Sustainers” Fuel the Field Operation Each MonthHOUSTON, Texas — The Cruz for President campaign today announced it has raised $26.5 million since its campaign launch six months ago, with just over $12.2 million coming in during the third quarter. The campaign showed sustained momentum by doubling its total donations during the period, receiving 185,000 Q3 contributions for a total of more than 362,000 over the course of the campaign. The average donation during the third quarter was $66.The campaign has also secured more than 6,000 “sustainers” – donors who have pledged to give a recurring monthly amount to the.

Announces $26.5 Million Raised Since Campaign Launch; $12.2 Million in Q3

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
he apparently has more than this even. the media is ignoring him but he has massive grassroots support, and is quietly building one of the best groundwork of all the candidates. hopefully when the herd thins a bit they will have no choice but to actually include him in the debates and the news.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
While the 3 douchebags (Trump, FioRINO and Carson) Try to out-jackass each other in the media, Cruz keeps on plugging away, stacking up money and building up his base.

Cruz or lose. 

O Rly?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Yes.  Repubs need to run Cruz or they'll lose. 

Since he just dropped out of the race, well, they picked a dem. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Yes.  Repubs need to run Cruz or they'll lose. 

Since he just dropped out of the race, well, they picked a dem. 

The big thing is the 2016 convention.   They're gonna pick the veep.  Likely on the 2nd round or later, once Trump takes the shit.   

They have to look at Cruz, and decide if the risk is worth it.  For me, for the sake of getbig discussion, I think he is no longer a safe bet.  Weak denial and blaming Trump for something we all saw team Rubio doing... he's been shady on the accusations, which stinks to me.

If the Ashley Madison stinks a little, and the denial is vague/weird, and he's done all these cute things like matching tattoos with hot 22 year old girls who work for him...

Eh, to ME, personally, he just looks like a high risk candidate.  AND if there is a credible lawyer with ironclad records claiming someone in the race now was knee deep in hooker booty in 97 and he's about to release the records to prove it... AND a paper that won a Pulitzer spanking Edwards for an affair made big claims...

He's just not a safe pick.  IMO, repubs should just pick Ryan, or Thune, or Portman, or Rubio, or whoever... strong conservative that isn't on Ashley Madison, that isn't vaguely denying affairs while wearing matching tats with young girls...   Just not the safe pick anymore.  I'm not saying he's this or that... I'm saying the stink is starting to add up, and repubs would be nuts to ignore it when making their selection at the convention.

I know that Cruz has delivered some pretty big lies during the campaign.   Things I never thought I'd hear from him, even reporting Cruz bailed BEFORE Iowa voted, shadily scooping his people then waiting hours to retract it.  Shady lies about it afterwards too, citing CNN as the source while they were VERY adamant about their timeline of correcting it - which Cruz neglected to do.

He showed he can be as shady as needed to win votes, so when he denied a Rubio-pushed story by attacking the WRONG messenger (Trump), I kinda felt like he was full of shit on this issue.  

So yeah, I think he's lying.  And I think if he's the nominee, Hilary uses it in October and he drops as a result.  He's just too shady - we saw that shady when Cain denied affairs with a smirk and promised a poly... when Carson made up unbelievable stories on the fly... that shady is obvious to many.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Once the nation found out the shady shit about Cruz - ashley madison, the interns, the weak denials, they backed off fast.  He became a risky candidate.

Dos equis, you're upset at me... you should be mad at the republican base for choosing a democrat ;)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Liars gonna lie.