Author Topic: Ranking the Mr O's.......  (Read 9965 times)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Re: Ranking the Mr O's.......
« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2015, 12:11:54 PM »
Would have been fun if all of them competed against each other.....Arnold or Sergio would have won...gone either way.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2015, 06:18:14 PM »
I loathe him for what he is.  A morally bankrupt, physically abhorrent, mentally deficient individual of unremarkable aesthetics and worse genetics.  Drugs do indeed, make the manlet.

No credit shall ever be extended this blob.  Yes, I am old.  Coleman could more easily stay off my lawn than the drugs that make him .   Dammit.  ;D ;D

Bad genetics? PLEASE! Even Ronnie's peers saw him as a formidable competitor, before he got that "Vitamin A".

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2015, 06:20:09 PM »
Would have been fun if all of them competed against each other.....Arnold or Sergio would have won...gone either way.

I'd say it a three-way dance between Coleman, Haney, and Yates.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2015, 06:24:21 PM »
end of thread/ 8)
Flower Boy Ran Away

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2015, 06:25:31 PM »
Bad genetics? PLEASE! Even Ronnie's peers saw him as a formidable competitor, before he got that "Vitamin A".

If you "need" that much dope, what then does this tell you?  I just happen to think Coleman is crap.  Pumped up crap, but all the same, crap.  He now is paying dearly for his indiscretion with regard to the cornucopia of crap he flooded his body with.

It is just  an opinion and one that is obviously in the minority.  Hmmm..."Minority"?  Does this mean only my opinion counts?   ;D

Coleman is one stupid man.  Really stupid.  And it shows now more than ever.  Sad? Yup. But stupid is as stupid does.  Regardless, this doesn't mean you cannot nor should not think otherwise.  Except for the part about him being a functional idiot, that is.  ;D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2015, 06:42:04 PM »
1. Arnold
2. Big Ron Coleman
3-whatever. who cares
whatever+1. Diabetic Neck Pvial Heath

Thanks, close thread

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #56 on: September 11, 2015, 07:07:52 PM »
1. Arnold
2. Big Ron Coleman
3-whatever. who cares
whatever+1. Diabetic Neck Pvial Heath

Thanks, close thread

Agreed.
©

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #57 on: September 11, 2015, 07:24:33 PM »

1. Ronnie

2. Arnold

3. 50 feet of garbage

4. Everyone else

adamhatfield99

« Reply #58 on: September 11, 2015, 08:46:58 PM »
Why are people including Arnold on this list?  He couldn't even win his weight class in the NPC Nationals these days.  ::)

If you mean most dominant for his era, say that.  If you mean "best chest ever", say that.  Arnold is nowhere near the best bodybuilder, in absolute terms.

OB1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: September 11, 2015, 08:55:20 PM »
Why are people including Arnold on this list? 

Why not?
©

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2015, 08:59:09 PM »
If you "need" that much dope, what then does this tell you?  I just happen to think Coleman is crap.  Pumped up crap, but all the same, crap.  He now is paying dearly for his indiscretion with regard to the cornucopia of crap he flooded his body with.

It is just  an opinion and one that is obviously in the minority.  Hmmm..."Minority"?  Does this mean only my opinion counts?   ;D

Coleman is one stupid man.  Really stupid.  And it shows now more than ever.  Sad? Yup. But stupid is as stupid does.  Regardless, this doesn't mean you cannot nor should not think otherwise.  Except for the part about him being a functional idiot, that is.  ;D

What makes you think he needed any more "dope" than his fellow competitors?

Plus, I happen to think he looked his best in the mid/late 90s and the 2001 Arnold Classic.

adamhatfield99

« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2015, 09:52:09 PM »
Why not?

Arnold in his best ever form could not even win his weight class at the North Americans by today's standards.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2015, 11:05:49 PM »
Lulz @ putting Jay Cutler on your list. Worst Mr Olympia since Franco Columbo.

adamhatfield99

« Reply #63 on: September 11, 2015, 11:12:00 PM »
Lulz @ putting Jay Cutler on your list. Worst Mr Olympia since Franco Columbo.

And Jay would beat Arnold, so why on earth his Arnold on the list?  ???

OB1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: September 12, 2015, 05:11:26 AM »
Arnold in his best ever form could not even win his weight class at the North Americans by today's standards.

Today's "standards" have zero to do with bodybuilding imho.
©

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 12, 2015, 06:03:31 AM »
what standards? bigger waist than arnold, smaller chest and arms, over inflated delts and thighs with no calves? Thats about right today. Arnold also had back detail with christmas tree rarely seen today. He might not have the shredded glutes but you can keep those. He'd lose by todays standards of awarding squatty toads with guts and zero balance or proportion but if awarding a perfectly sculpted built body with great lines, flow and proportion Arnold would still win. The judges lowered standards over time, simple as that

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #66 on: September 12, 2015, 06:44:07 AM »

What the educated might call "massthetics" destroys the ridiculously hideous "assthethics" of the slobs of today.  The Oak would win with size, definition, proportion and the ability to display all of them with class.

No one but a schmoe thinks "shredded glutes" is worth anything.  No one but a schmoe thinks huge, disproportionally, oversized, ridiculous looking legs and fat asses is worth anything.   No one but a schmoe thinks a carapace like gut is worth anything. 

The judges have been playing a game of moral limbo with their scorecards.  The have reached rock bottom and are showing signs of digging.  It goes as low as they do when they drop to their knees to blow Kai.   What a turd that one is.   Worthless little manlets, unable to put forth the effort required to master their own bodies so they  play anabolic roulette in a vainglorious "effort" (as if take drugs required effort) to win at cheating. 

The only thing dinkier than their pea sized testicles are their mustard seed sized brains.

Steve Reeves was right.  They should just stick to tiddlywinks.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 12, 2015, 06:53:07 AM »
well said, bodybuilding and aspiring to create a prefect muscular physique is pretty much dead today. I really wonder how little training the likes of phil can actually get away with today with all the cocktails of drugs available

What the educated might call "massthetics" destroys the ridiculously hideous "assthethics" of the slobs of today.  The Oak would win with size, definition, proportion and the ability to display all of them with class.

No one but a schmoe thinks "shredded glutes" is worth anything.  No one but a schmoe thinks huge, disproportionally, oversized, ridiculous looking legs and fat asses is worth anything.   No one but a schmoe thinks a carapace like gut is worth anything. 

The judges have been playing a game of moral limbo with their scorecards.  The have reached rock bottom and are showing signs of digging.  It goes as low as they do when they drop to their knees to blow Kai.   What a turd that one is.   Worthless little manlets, unable to put for the effort required to master their own bodies so they  play anabolic roulette in a vainglorious "effort" (as if take drugs required effort) to win at cheating. 

The only thing dinkier than their pea sized testicles are their mustard seed sized brains.

Steve Reeves was right.  They should just stick to tiddlywinks.

Azzaro

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: September 12, 2015, 01:15:49 PM »
That's why Weiders didn't want Arnold and Sergio to face Bill and Reg in NABBA.That would've solidified NABBA Universe's dominance as the prime contest.Pearl and Park were loyal to NABBA and didn't want to compete in IFBB so the only option for all these legends to face each other was at the Universe.Arnold and Sergio were inclined to do it,but then Weider intervened with the rule and banned them from entering.
More posts and content like this please  :)

Tarantula157

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: September 12, 2015, 02:47:19 PM »
Why are people including Arnold on this list?  He couldn't even win his weight class in the NPC Nationals these days.  ::)

If you mean most dominant for his era, say that.  If you mean "best chest ever", say that.  Arnold is nowhere near the best bodybuilder, in absolute terms.
Are you ok man? The title of the threat is "Ranking the Mr.O's" and he is 7xMr.Olympia.

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #71 on: September 12, 2015, 03:08:42 PM »
2. Ronnie
1. Arnold
3. Haney
4. Zane
5. Sergio
6. Dorian
12. Dexter
7. Heath
8. Scott
9. Jay
10. Samir
11. Dickerson
Columbu
fixed.

Dexter was definitely better than samir, jay, dickerson and columbu.
front double biceps separates the greats from the massive blobs.

adamhatfield99

« Reply #72 on: September 12, 2015, 10:41:20 PM »
Are you ok man? The title of the threat is "Ranking the Mr.O's" and he is 7xMr.Olympia.

So we're just ranking based on wins?  That's different.

Based on the best bodybuilder by today's standards, Arnold is not even close.  He would not even turn pro with his best ever physique, on today's stage.

adamhatfield99

« Reply #73 on: September 12, 2015, 10:44:22 PM »
So we're not judging by today's judging standards then?

So are we judging by who looks the best?  I would put Frank McGrath ahead of Arnold using that standard.

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #74 on: September 12, 2015, 11:13:41 PM »
A prime Ronnie Coleman had an awesome physique. Its impossible to say otherwise. Old people are stuck in the past.  ;D ;D

You have to give credit where credit is due.

Ronnie looked best in his first couple of Olympias before his gut began to get out of control.