Author Topic: Video Interview with OnlyMe!  (Read 4257 times)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Video Interview with OnlyMe!
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2007, 08:17:41 AM »
You can say what you want but he sure looks healthy.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2007, 08:20:18 AM »
gayer than letting a woman have her own opinions.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2007, 08:28:30 AM »
I couldn't believe how smoothly he said he likes the IFBB and hasn't a clue about the PDI, especially after all the noise he made / makes here about the IFBB being the Devil's workshop and all

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2007, 08:28:59 AM »
gayer than the fact women can enjoy having sex.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2007, 08:29:28 AM »
Damn Kieth sounds like a fun guy in real life. Complete opposite from the depressed version we see online. ;D

Seriously he should host the mr. Olympia. It would be much more fun to watch. No wonder kids like him so much.

just push some weight!

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2007, 08:29:54 AM »
That web site mafiamma.com  SUCKS half the shit there doesn't work.

oppositeofthin

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2007, 08:51:25 AM »
All jokes aside, Onlyme, did you gain the most of your weight secondary to systemic corticoidsteroids (probably prednisone) or through the amount of inactivity caused by your injury? What was your weight before the spider bite, and what was your weight after the bite, status post corticoid steroid use? Either way, i wish you the best.

cheers,

bdybuildermdpitt

Another handle by True Adonis. 

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2007, 08:53:51 AM »
That web site mafiamma.com  SUCKS half the shit there doesn't work.

What doesn't work.  The info is not done and one other link isn't working.  Tell me another so I can fix it. Bixy

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2007, 09:00:56 AM »
All jokes aside, Onlyme, did you gain the most of your weight secondary to systemic corticoidsteroids (probably prednisone) or through the amount of inactivity caused by your injury? What was your weight before the spider bite, and what was your weight after the bite, status post corticoid steroid use? Either way, i wish you the best.

cheers,

bdybuildermdpitt

Not sure what any of this says, but I was not prescribed any type of steroid or prednisone.  I took Keflex for a little while.  The weight gain was from not being able to do shit but lay in bed and crawl around the house mostly to go eat.  I weighed 298 the day before i got bit which was March 1 1998.  I am not sure what I weighed afterwards.  In 2001 when I moved back to Hawaii I weighed almost 400.  All I know is right now I am steadily losing weight.  I have gone to the gym almost everyday to do something since after the Olympia.  I am going hiking today.  I am already stronger.  My wind is a lot better and my back hasn't hurt so I haven't had a Vicodin in about 10 days.  ANd my eating habits are 1000 times better. 

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2007, 09:20:57 AM »
Not sure what any of this says, but I was not prescribed any type of steroid or prednisone.  I took Keflex for a little while.  The weight gain was from not being able to do shit but lay in bed and crawl around the house mostly to go eat.  I weighed 298 the day before i got bit which was March 1 1998.  I am not sure what I weighed afterwards.  In 2001 when I moved back to Hawaii I weighed almost 400.  All I know is right now I am steadily losing weight.  I have gone to the gym almost everyday to do something since after the Olympia.  I am going hiking today.  I am already stronger.  My wind is a lot better and my back hasn't hurt so I haven't had a Vicodin in about 10 days.  ANd my eating habits are 1000 times better. 

What was your highest weight, and what do you weigh now?

Or are you now sure because regular scales don't go that high? (not a rip... I think normal scales top out at what, 300 or350?)
Ron: "I am lazy."

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2007, 09:28:21 AM »
Onlyme,

Did you finally get to meet Vince Goodrum or see Shawn Ray again at the expo?
!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2007, 09:32:38 AM »
What was your highest weight, and what do you weigh now?

Or are you now sure because regular scales don't go that high? (not a rip... I think normal scales top out at what, 300 or350?)

I used to weigh myself at Hawaiian Air Cargo when I went to pickup up my payroll which was flown in from Maui.  The most I ever weighed myself at was around 535.  I think I weigh around 450 to 465 or so now.  I feel a lot better I know that.  It is coming off steadily and the thing is I enjoy going to the gym again.  Met Steve Carr the other day.  Great guy.  I have a goal for the Arnold of around 400 or less and I think I can do that.  I think once I get below 400 I am going to feel really good.  And my strength is coming back very good.  The first week I felt weaker than a girl.  So I think I will be good.

Onlyme,

Did you finally get to meet Vince Goodrum or see Shawn Ray again at the expo?

No I did not meet Goodrum.  But like i said before I think I saw him with Lonnie Teper but at the time i didn't know it was him.  And Sean nevr came by.  Chic did as did many others.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2007, 10:02:11 AM »
Keith, funny thing is I am still waiting for my muscle mafia shirt you promised me a yr and a half ago

MoralMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2007, 10:28:57 AM »
Seems like a nice guy, i still dont believe the storys of all these guys bnp 405 like its nothing

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2007, 12:25:32 AM »
Seems like a nice guy, i still dont believe the storys of all these guys bnp 405 like its nothing

i never said like it was nothing.  we could barely do a couple reps.  joe onasai did it very easy

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2007, 12:38:30 AM »
He's redeemed in my eyes, seems a like a champ in real life.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2007, 12:39:23 AM »
You dont have one ounce of credibility my obese friend.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2007, 12:49:43 AM »
onlyme is a legend

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2007, 12:57:55 AM »
No, i will not rip into Keith. 

This guy is dealing with so many issues in his life right now! Every day is such a wretched-battle for this man-mountain. 

Keith, you are fighting the bravest fight of all.  The 'obesity epidemic' that is affecting our society is hideous and without mercy. I am sorry you are now cursed with this most unfortunate  disease.

Good luck big guy.  I hope you make it!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2007, 12:59:53 AM »
Seems like a cool dude.... ;)
HAHA, RON.....

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2007, 04:31:39 AM »
Keith what kind of spider was it that bit you and how long did the swelling last?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #46 on: October 28, 2007, 08:49:13 AM »
Keith what kind of spider was it that bit you and how long did the swelling last?

Brown recluse and it is still going on.  I spent 2 weeks in the hospital last year at Christmas.  My legt today is in fact swollen cause I have been up so much lately training and running around I haven't been able to elevate it.  It is about 30" today.  WHen it gets big like this I can only bend it about 3" cause me calf hits my hamstring.  But at least it doesn't hurt.

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #47 on: October 28, 2007, 10:02:03 AM »
Brown recluse and it is still going on.  I spent 2 weeks in the hospital last year at Christmas.  My legt today is in fact swollen cause I have been up so much lately training and running around I haven't been able to elevate it.  It is about 30" today.  WHen it gets big like this I can only bend it about 3" cause me calf hits my hamstring.  But at least it doesn't hurt.

Keith, you seem like a happier guy than you did even a couple of weeks ago. Whatever you are doing, keep it up, it is nice to have the old you back on here.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2007, 10:47:34 AM »
  The most I ever weighed myself at was around 535.

*Not singling out Keith...I've never had a problem with him, to my recollection. The following is just afterthought- someone should pull up Xerxes old thread!*

I can't imagine weighing that much. Not just the weight itself, but sitting in an airplane (maybe having to buy 2 tickets for just yourself to sit comfortably), walking around town, or going out to eat and having everyone making wisecracks that they should get ahead of you in in line because you'll order the rest of the restaurants supply...every day life would be hindered to the nth degree.