Author Topic: Some asshole kid distracting me curling 225 for 15 close grip 405 for 12  (Read 3255 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
this kid is gonna blow a valve gasket wonder what shit he thinks he can get away with, i wonder how privelaged he feels

geez i got much better ways to spend my free time than look who posts the next fuckin bullshit on here. i need to be studying electricity it is the only subject more debatable than religion,  but in electricity you actually can learn something and use it, once youve accumulated enough knowledge of electricty you will be able to own the shit out of people (thats pretty much the end goal in life right? we either want to help or hurt people in life regardless its just another form of 'owning' no matter wich path you choose its still owning)

Many of us want our family members to change this way or that way, we think we are 'smarter' we want to own there decision making, electricity is an intense journey through this framework of life process that keeps opening up things youve never thought about
A

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
pity reply.
P

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Blood pressure of peace.

Bouncing the bar into his gut with back arched.  ::)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Got to respect his grind though, he's been training like that for at least 5 years if I remember and still going strong. It's amazing what you can get away with when young.

835lbs x 3 Deadlift.

But are you suppose to have the belt that high?

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
WHo is that complete douche in the background of the deadlift vid?

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing

But are you suppose to have the belt that high?
You are supposed to figure out what works best. Some have an indestructible lower back, but easily hunch over. Then wearing it high can help.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Strong fucking kid.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
WHo is that complete douche in the background of the deadlift vid?

I agree about him being a douche, but I would swear you've posted pics wearing shorts eerily similar to his, "Darren Avey."
K

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
I remember when we posted a video of him here at only 17 years old, fat as fuck but deadlifting 700 pounds. Probably was the strongest 17 y old in the world. And I said something like "every womans dream"

later he dieted down and got pretty ripped  ;D guess he showed me  8)

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
He will end up in the emergency room one day.

If he used just 50% of that weight, he could develop a pretty decent physique.

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
That aint no bench..You could run a truck under his back. Make him do 'em right and take away the drugs and see how strong he is..

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
He will end up in the emergency room one day.

If he used just 50% of that weight, he could develop a pretty decent physique.
he's a powerlifter not bber

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
Big guys are so stupid! Why not cut the drugs to halv dose slim down and star gettnig girls. Lifting heavy is just stupid! If they once start get attension from girls they will never have the need to lift heavy. Liftingheavy is for ego. They should focus more on nice aestetick physic and nice personality, humbel and nice! Stupid to lift heavy! Most people realise this but i normaly take 10 fucking years haha.